Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private]
First | Previous | Page 24 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
DarkSpyro Avatar Mishap: The Third Topic [Private] [CLOSED]
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#1151 Posted: 00:19:28 26/01/2015
((Dayum...Sky, you could be the main villain after this is all over. smilie))

I looked back to make sure Shadme and Sky were behind m-"Damnit." I muttered not seeing Sky anywhere in sight. "That little...." I muttered. "And he's the one who said we should go after Fluffy!" I whisper-yelled, my anger getting to me. I barely noticed as I heard the dark laughter coming from the dark corners of my mind.
---
#hu
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#1152 Posted: 00:45:28 26/01/2015
I curiously followed my two friends silently, not speaking because certainly 'America' would recognize my voice. Soon seeing as well that Sky was gone, I looked at Shadme and Rickorio, giving them a look as if asking I should go after him and look for him, It was dangerous to go alone out here after all. I really felt like I should go after him.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#1153 Posted: 00:46:10 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Oh dear Palutena. smilie

"Rickorio!" I whispered, looking behind myself and coming to the same realization. My eyes were wide and anxious. "We…" I swallowed. "Dude, calm down." I put a hand on his shoulder, trying to make myself sound more calm then I was. Rickorio's rage was spiking. He needed to release it, somehow. "I'll take care of FluffyHamster. If you need, go after Skyhunter. We can't have him separated from the rest of us." I couldn't believe Skyhunter would stab us in the back like that. At least he wasn't possessed, but still…
"You too, Prex. I know you can't speak, but if you two decide to go…be careful, alright?" I gazed at them both sadly.

dark52 was awoken from a small nap by a soldier of static. Its news caused him to snap awake immediately as his muzzle twisted into a snarl. "Skyhunter? Oh, the feisty one. I know how to stop this…" His red gaze flicked to two chambers, then back to the doorway.

OoC: Before an argument happens again…remember, dark52 is the master of this realm. He has the ability to summon, enhance, turn things off, etc. at will. I don't like playing god, but that's dark52's role here. Though we've somewhat gone over plans, I'm really hoping we'll get to him as a team...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:32 26/01/2015 by ShadowMewX
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#1154 Posted: 00:54:00 26/01/2015
"Ummmm guys where are you guys?" I asked as I tried to here them again," I don't really know who you guys are but I'm sure well get through what ever is going on I am the hero after all!" I said loudly," are you guys hurt or anything?" I asked.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1155 Posted: 01:10:16 26/01/2015
I gave Shadme a quick nod and a smile, telling her that I would be alright. We couldnt loose Sky, and if we did, I dont know what we'd do if we lost a valuable member of our team. I looked at Rickorio, "You should stay here. I'll be alright guys, trust me." I said to them in a quiet whisper, and then ran off to find our furry friend who held a great grudge against Dark52. Luckily I had taken the right path, I just hoped that I'd get there in time. With my jagged knife in hand for protection against any unwanted visitors, my search for Skyhunter had begun.
---
#1156 Posted: 01:12:36 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
NINJAsk quickly followed Lyv through the hallway. Instructions were given to her in her mind, though she could barely tell who they were from. Someone was going to come up through this hall, and she and Lyveriana had to be there when he did.

"Y-yeah, we're fine!" I called back to Fluffy, my attention averted from Rickorio and Prex for a moment. "Want me to come over?"
---
#1157 Posted: 01:13:49 26/01/2015
I was torn. Between survival and revenge. Helping a friend in need, or getting revenge. Helping Fkuffy, or going after Sky. 'Go...go take your revenge. You deserve it' came the dark voices from the back of my mind. "I...we are okay." I said, trying to keep my anger in check. "Where are you? This place is dangerous. We need to all stay together." I turned to Shadme and whispered to her. "We find her. Catch her up with what's going on. And then I'm gonna make sure Sky doesn't get us all killed."
---
#hu
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#1158 Posted: 01:19:38 26/01/2015
[Oh, God, what have I done...]
[Sorry to be such a revolving door, but...]

My mind was a flurry of thought as I rushed through the halls. I wanted to give Dark what for, but it dawned on me how selfish I was being. I mean, Rick's probably been through a lot more than I have, he deserves to give Dark his retribution. But I still wanted to be the hero of this match... it was probably just the darkness talking, hell, I'd probably still be Withertail if it wasn't for the Blue Chain bracelet I had. I knew that he was on the verge of breaking too, and- just- I don't know! With yet more guilt welling up for abandoning my friends in pursuit of glory, I turned back to rejoin them. Hopefully they hadn't gone too far...

[At the time I wrote that earlier post, I wasn't too sure how serious I was when I posted it. It stemmed from my thoughts on this plot that had been building up, and while I meant everything, like I said above, it was probably just my emotions talking, and I was just venting some of my frustrations. I know that I have the tendency to get too into things like this, and I think that I've been more into this RP than any other I've been in. Not sure why...]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:11 26/01/2015 by Skyhunter
#1159 Posted: 01:22:25 26/01/2015
((Aww...I was hoping to have the fight soon. smilie))
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:40 26/01/2015 by Rickorio
#1160 Posted: 01:25:18 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: We just need Fluffy!
And thank you, Skyhunter, for returning. We're nearly there, I promise. I understand- this RP has become that way for me, too. It gets down to your personal self, and that's why it's never died completely!
So much ninja'ing going on that it reminds me of the first days of this RP…good times… X3
I'm gonna go update the OP, so if I don't respond for a while, forgive me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:52 26/01/2015 by ShadowMewX
#1161 Posted: 01:28:14 26/01/2015
OOC: Okay!
---
#hu
#1162 Posted: 01:45:09 26/01/2015
OOC: Ok
This RP has been going on for like over a year now, I'm shocked smilie

Upon my search, It wasn't long until I saw who I was looking for running in my direction. I smiled, And stopped in place, putting the knife tucked back in the belt of my pants, it was better than putting it in my pocket anyways.
"There you are!" I said to him happily, "Follow me, I know the way back."
---
#1163 Posted: 01:55:29 26/01/2015
"Prex!" I rushed toward her and snatched the dark English fellow up in a big bear hug. I wasn't sure they'd forgive me for leaving them like that, and it eased my guilt, albeit very slightly, to see one of them come to search for me. "Sorry for running off like that, I don't know what got into me..."
---
#1164 Posted: 02:02:47 26/01/2015
I smiled, happy to see that Sky was happy to see me. "Don't worry about it! This place does to some weird stuff to us, just be glad you got ahold of yourself before it was too late." I said with a smile, "Let's get going, the others are waiting for us."
---
#1165 Posted: 02:08:00 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Done! I feel like there's stuff missing- if there is, tell me!
Good point, prex. O.o A year? Wow.
Also, Lyv went to bed, and requested we don't go too far. That okay? :3

I nodded, inwardly sighing of relief. Though Rickorio was still annoyed, I was sure he'd be fine now. Prex would find Skyhunter, I knew she could. "Alright. We can do this. We're very close."
---
#1166 Posted: 02:11:46 26/01/2015
OOC: I read the first post, You put just England for my character, It's 2p!England/Oliver smilie
Other than that, it seems fine smilie
---
#1167 Posted: 02:22:08 26/01/2015
I nodded to Shadmé, composing myself. "Hopefully prex gets to him before dark." I said, heading once again to Fluffy. "Hey, Alfred? Where are you? We need to make sure we stick together."
---
#hu
#1168 Posted: 02:34:41 26/01/2015
With a shadow of a grin, I followed Prex back to the group, leaving my quest behind. If sacrificing my hopes and dreams keeps my friends safe and in their right minds, then so be it.
---
#1169 Posted: 10:53:19 26/01/2015
" ok and ummmmm dude I kinda really don't know where I am. Everything looks the same wherever I go. It's just door another door after door after door after door." I told Rickorio and the others," but you guys do sound close..." I added.
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#1170 Posted: 16:06:45 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright," I told FluffyHamster. "We'll just follow your voice." I started walking where I thought she was, down the hallway...
---
#1171 Posted: 16:32:49 26/01/2015
" ok." I told Shadmé and stopped walking," so, what are you going to do? How are we going to get out of this place?" I asked," are we going to kick 2p! butt?" I asked.
---
#1172 Posted: 17:29:25 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Actaully, the problem isn't the 2ps," I began to explain. "There's something really dark about this place, and there's also a dark dragon, that are the cause of this. It's kinda like a scary movie- this darkness has the power to possess people, if you're not careful. The 2p you saw is actually an ally, but the darkness affected her- I mean, him by accident."

OoC: Because we all know how much America loooves scary movies. X3
---
#1173 Posted: 20:53:09 26/01/2015
Ooc: yeah but he allays freaks out. Lol

"It isn't?" I asked quite confused," but the 2p!s are evil and even the hero is a little scared!" I added. I continued to listen," so your telling me that there's an evil dark dragon, the 2p! I saw isn't evil and was turned by accident?" I asked.
---
#1174 Posted: 23:40:42 26/01/2015
I knew that Fluffy had questions, and it was my turn to answer them. "Yes, the 2p!s are the least of your problems." I said. "That 2p! you saw...they aren't actually a 2p! They're...how do I explain this? Okay, so we are all from Earth. We got transported her, and took the forms of "avatars." Sometimes, depending on whether that person had a blue chain, a red chain, or neither, their "avatar" would take control. The blue chains are the anti-darkness, while the red chains are the darkness." I paused. "Does that make sense?"
---
#hu
#1175 Posted: 00:45:10 27/01/2015
" nope." I said happily," but this kinda sounds like it came from an alien movie or something." I said and laughed," you know this sounds totally ridicules dude."
---
#1176 Posted: 03:21:20 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I rolled my eyes and chuckled. What was I to expect from the personified version of America? "Welp, it's real life," I responded. "Want proof?" I stepped out from behind the corner and unfurled my wings.
---
#1177 Posted: 10:55:49 27/01/2015
I looked at Shadmé and my jaw dropped,"what!? How is this I.R.L???" I asked a extremely confused," dude you have ficken wings!" I looked at them amazed," there totally awesome! Where can I get some? Do I have super powered if you have wings, this is so cool!"
---
#1178 Posted: 12:24:58 27/01/2015
I was preparing myself from the freak out that would happen when I stepped towards Fluffy. I came out, standing up all the way, unfurling my wings as well; my tail curling around me. "Yeah," I said to her, an answer to her question, "I don't know if you would get super powers; it depends on you 'avatar.' And, right now, you are an avatar. We just need to figure out how to change your avatar."
---
#hu
#1179 Posted: 16:30:10 27/01/2015
Me and Sky soon managed to get back to the group, "we're back!" I said with a smile, not really taking into account that Fluffy might still be scarred of me.
---
#1180 Posted: 16:35:20 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Fluffy, you do so well RPing as America. smilie

"What he said," I replied, smiling a bit and nodding at Rickorio. "Ready to hear the rest of the story now?"
---
#1181 Posted: 16:37:29 27/01/2015
Ooc: thanks it's easy))
"Wow this is pretty awesome! So your saying that I'm my avatar?" I asked Rickorio," I'm Alfred and that's just who I am. I think." I added and tried to look at myself but kinda epically failed," ummmm sure."
I soon heard footsteps coming down the hall and soon saw Oliver and someone else.
I frowned and hid behind the dragon," dudes the 2p! is back someone save me!" I said loudly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:41:35 27/01/2015 by FluffyHamster
#1182 Posted: 16:40:04 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Very much ninja. smilie

"Y-you'll be fine- that's her avatar, too!" I pointed out. "She's not really like how you think she acts." I smiled and waved at Prextail. "I see you have Skyhunter! Good job!"
---
#1183 Posted: 16:44:44 27/01/2015
"U-u-ummmm I still don't trust him...." I told Shadmé and sighed,"w-why does he want to kill me then. He said he was going to stab me earlier!"
---
#1184 Posted: 16:55:21 27/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's the darkness in this place," I reminded Fluffy. "She wasn't thinking straight."
---
#1185 Posted: 19:57:37 27/01/2015
"B-but I could have died dude! This is not cool!" I told Shadmé mad started to shake her," what if it was you!"
---
#1186 Posted: 23:03:21 27/01/2015
I instinctively stepped forward when Fluffy started to shake Shadmé. I remembered that she was scared, didn't know that she wasn't actually Fluffy. "Calm down, the 2p! is an ally." I said in what I hoped was a reassuring voice.
---
#hu
#1187 Posted: 23:11:33 27/01/2015
"I-I wont hurt you, You've got to understand..." I said in a bit of a sad tone. Soon deciding to take my knife out and drop it on the ground and step away from it, "...Does that prove it to you..?"
---
#1188 Posted: 23:24:40 27/01/2015
"Is there anything I can do?" I muttered to nobody in particular.
---
#1189 Posted: 00:43:44 28/01/2015
I stopped shaking Shadmé and sighed and looked over at the 2p! sighed," o-ok if you say so..." I told Rickorio then heard Oliver speak. I nodded," for now at least, just don't try and jab the guts out of me this time!" I told him but stayed close to Shadmé," sooooooooo what are we going to do now?" I asked.
---
#1190 Posted: 01:01:16 28/01/2015
Now that we finally had Fluffy with us, I realized we hadn't really thought about our game plan for after that. "Um...Shadme? Sky? Prex? Did we ever discuss what we would do once we found her-him?" I corrected myself, knowing Fluffy was only a few feet away. "I don't want to just go charge at him, no plan whatsoever."
---
#hu
#1191 Posted: 01:15:39 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I cracked my knuckles, ushering everyone to get together. "Now, this is it guys. This is our final team for taking down dark, besides NINJAsk and Lyv. We've learned a lot from our adventures, yes? And our avatars give us different strengths. As a team, we can put an end to all of this." I was going into speech mode. "Skyhunter…you told us dark52 had a brief moment of clarity when you spoke with him, right? He didn't like how you asked what he was going to do with us afterwards. My theory is this- he doesn't have a plan. He never did. He is definitely under possession, a far more drastic kind than any of us have ever undergone. We need to remind him why he's here- probe his mind like he's done to us before. This will not be easy, for the darkness has held him longer and is tough. We have to prepare to face his minions." My gaze was slowly moving from user to user as I spoke- loyal Skyhunter, trustworthy Prex, determined Fluffy, and Rickorio…the one I loved. "Now…the question at hand, is what plan can we organize to have the best advantage?"

Something was ringing in NINJAsk's mind too. She knew where her friends were, but for some reason had no idea why she didn't have an interest to search for them. She glanced to Lyv, waiting nearby. She had it, too…this feeling…

Someone watched the group of users discuss strategies from the shadows.
---
#1192 Posted: 02:19:02 28/01/2015
I listened to Shadme and the others as they spoke about a final plan to take down Dark52. "Well...." I spoke up, "...I could always pretend I'm under Dark's control so we can get to him, somehow." I added, "But, That's not a full plan, clearly only a part of it, Anyone else got any ideas?" I then added.
---
#1193 Posted: 04:31:58 28/01/2015
I nodded at Prextail. It didn't seem like too bad of a scheme, but I had noticed a slight flaw in it. "Yeah, but if Darx really is still in you, then you might wind up under Dark52's control for real." That's happened numerous times already, and if you couldn't tell, I was sick and tired of dealing with brainwashed users.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:05 28/01/2015 by Skyhunter
#1194 Posted: 20:21:32 28/01/2015
I smiled," oh oh oh I have an idea!" I said happily and jumped up and down and started waving my arms franticly," come on let me tell you guys." I complained.
No one answered and I couldn't wait any longer," ok well the hero has a plan!" I smiled even more," number first of all since I'm the hero so you guys will be my sidekicks, second, do we know where this guy is?" I asked," any who when we find him Ollie and ummmmm you." I said and pointed to Skyhunter," you to should take him from behind while, Shadmé and Rickorio takes the left and the right while I, the hero, will take him front on and kick his a**!" I hold them and stood in a heroic pose," awesome right?" I asked.
---
#1195 Posted: 20:42:38 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"You have a point, Prex and Skyhunter," I said, rubbing the back of my head in thought. "Perhaps Prex isn't the best choice- though I appriciate your humility. But sending someone in, at least as a distraction, is a thought." Before I could speak more, Fluffy rattled off an entire attack plan. Sheesh. Her avatar is sure having a lot of influence on her! "Uhh...maybe..." I said neutrally. I could tell that Skyhunter and Rickorio would not agree with it immidiately- they both wanted to take dark down themselves, I was sure.
"Perhaps there is logic in Fluff- ah, Alfred's plan," I said, not wanting to offend her. "Surrounding dark is a priority- we don't need to drag this out longer than we have to. And I know you want to shine, here, but Alfred, do you have any combat skills?"
---
#1196 Posted: 22:29:12 28/01/2015
I smiled," sure plenty. I can use my mad ninja skills or someone can just give me a gun or something." I told Shadmé.
---
First | Previous | Page 24 of 28 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me