darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Tips for beating Wrecking Ball in PVP
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Tips for beating Wrecking Ball in PVP [CLOSED]
Toynerd14 Ripto Gems: 95
#51 Posted: 00:29:12 16/07/2014
Quote: Rickorio
^ What if the other portal master is your brother?! smilie

So...?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#52 Posted: 09:03:38 16/07/2014
It usually is my brother so that trick of mine does not work for me smilie

Also Wreckingball is my monster so little brother is very happy to kill him to pieces and upset me .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:33 16/07/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#53 Posted: 15:30:37 30/07/2014
Quote: Toynerd14
Quote: Rickorio
^ What if the other portal master is your brother?! smilie

So...?

Did you read the post above mine?

~

Oh, and I was thinking. Has anyone tried Hoot Loop on the hypnotism path?
---
#hu
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:31:14 30/07/2014 by Rickorio
AzarianGO Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#54 Posted: 02:52:22 04/08/2014
Four Words. Honey Tree Bumble Blast. I'm sorry, but show me a Wrecking Ball V.S. HT Bumble Blast, with both players being equal in skill. I honestly do not believe anything can beat HTBB in pvp, as I've tried many, many, many attempts to do so with a friend of mine while he was using HTBB (and he's of a much lower skill level than me in Skylanders). Doom Stone, Spy Rise, Night Shift, Roller Brawl.... All chumps compared to the horrifying onslaught of death HTBB possesses, and thats just to name a few I've tried.
---
228 figures, 26 traps, 24 magic items, 480 games, 19 consoles.... I have a habit.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#55 Posted: 12:09:56 04/08/2014
Here's who can beat him:

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie

If anyone else did it would most likely be a fluke.
---
BrokenMeta Red Sparx Gems: 78
#56 Posted: 18:12:00 04/08/2014
Simple and easy way to determine counters are based upon what style of combat is used and what type of attack is being. Wrecking Ball has no knock backs with a combination of rapid ranged attacks that deal significantly low damage his best counters would be skylanders with high armor and a decent damage output that is near the same speed as that of wrecking ball. Other than that skylanders that give generally most a hard time are those that have a long ranged knock back attack and great mobility should prove difficult for Wrecking Ball depending on player skill.
#57 Posted: 18:14:28 04/08/2014
Quote: BrokenMeta
Simple and easy way to determine counters are based upon what style of combat is used and what type of attack is being. Wrecking Ball has no knock backs with a combination of rapid ranged attacks that deal significantly low damage his best counters would be skylanders with high armor and a decent damage output that is near the same speed as that of wrecking ball. Other than that skylanders that give generally most a hard time are those that have a long ranged knock back attack and great mobility should prove difficult for Wrecking Ball depending on player skill.

What? His damage levels are really high in Swap Force.
---
#58 Posted: 18:55:28 04/08/2014
I've not yet seen him at Lv 20 PvP (this is the only video i've seen wrecking ball actually use some of his potential) and when i said low damage if you were to actually use it on another player you deal less because you have to account the armor of the other skylander someone with 70-80+ base armor at lv 20 takes half of what you would normally do to someone with 60- base armor that's why i said a good counter would be someone with good armor and trading hits with near equal damage and speed and as with most bulky characters if they have high defense they have high HP but that doesn't really apply to most characters i mean look at tree rex 1300 hp at lv 20 with a little less than 45 armor sorry if this seems super way too in depth but i like to extend the full potential of what i do i'm not saying WB is bad i'm just showing what is the best way to get around him then again he is a ball so kinda hard to o.O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3eQNvrHOE
#59 Posted: 18:59:59 04/08/2014
I need someone to battle mode me and then I'll show Wrecking Ball's power on youtube. Most of my Skylanders are level 20.
---
#60 Posted: 19:09:52 04/08/2014
Yeah it's really hard to get better or to know how good you are if you do not have different opponents I just wonder why they never made battle mode for xbox live so you could battle other people. For me I don't own the skylanders I just play along side my brother but the skylanders that i find very PvP worthy i try to max out our collection is a bit limited though since we only have about 15-20 skylanders. Going on to recording my own PvPs I wouldn't mind at all much it'd actually be pretty fun. More so I still wish they had online battling it'd be so much fun to get to battle all sorts of people.
#61 Posted: 19:17:53 04/08/2014
Yeah, Skylanders should be online where you can battle people, have a ranking system and see your most used Skylanders and things like that. Also, a win and loss record.
---
#62 Posted: 19:22:42 04/08/2014
The record chart would be really nice to go along with the ranking just based off of win/loss ratio. Also since each figure is unique in coding having that record tag on it would be really nice. But sadly if we want online battle someone will have to reach out to the guys at activision to incorporate it but most likely it won't be because the target audience is younger and only a few older people play it that grew up with Spyro and boy was that a fun game.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me