Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Found Frito Lay Fire Bone Hot Dog bag of chips at my Walmart tonight!!!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Found Frito Lay Fire Bone Hot Dog bag of chips at my Walmart tonight!!! [CLOSED]
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#201 Posted: 21:05:08 09/07/2014
So I actually called Frito Lay and was able to speak with someone in charge of the promotion. She told me to only play once every 24 hours per household. If you win more than once in a 24 hour period the system will block your other wins, and they will disqualify people whom they see winning "12 in a day" as she put it, even if they are different people. They look at the address and phone numbers. She also said they are not going to verify wins this time, and you won't know if your win was dismissed until they start processing the winners at the end of the contest. I mentioned the odd situation of 3 people winning during the same game period, and she said it's possible you could get a faulty winners message and not be on the winner's list........

just fyi..... I'm worried about my wins that were only 12 hours apart, technically different days based on the rules since I won at 2:35pm and 12:35am, but now knowing they are within 24 hours....
KrazyBoomer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1025
#202 Posted: 21:16:40 09/07/2014
So I won legit but it could not count cause people keep cheating the system? I won one and stopped.
---
All Wound Up!
Top 15
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#203 Posted: 21:26:49 09/07/2014
well that's gonna be fun to do then if some of those get disqualified. there's probably going to be a lot of those then. and no krazyboomer you should be fine. i'll wait a few days to see on it then. because if that's going to be the case, there's going to be more people playing and replaying now just to make sure they got their 4.

Quote: PurpleSnurple
So I actually called Frito Lay and was able to speak with someone in charge of the promotion. She told me to only play once every 24 hours per household. If you win more than once in a 24 hour period the system will block your other wins, and they will disqualify people whom they see winning "12 in a day" as she put it, even if they are different people. They look at the address and phone numbers. She also said they are not going to verify wins this time, and you won't know if your win was dismissed until they start processing the winners at the end of the contest. I mentioned the odd situation of 3 people winning during the same game period, and she said it's possible you could get a faulty winners message and not be on the winner's list........

just fyi..... I'm worried about my wins that were only 12 hours apart, technically different days based on the rules since I won at 2:35pm and 12:35am, but now knowing they are within 24 hours....

that means that you and me will probably have to keep playing at times to make sure 4 were winners sadly. to me that's a bit messed up but i guess it's gonna have to be done at 24 hour intervals then just to be safe in the future. i had a feeling on that was too easy. lol which means legitamately two of my wins should work if two don't for today because i won one the day before and the others through out, i hope.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:35:04 09/07/2014 by tigerdr
#204 Posted: 21:36:16 09/07/2014
Quote: tigerdr
well that's gonna be fun to do then if some of those get disqualified. there's probably going to be a lot of those then. and no krazyboomer you should be fine. i'll wait a few days to see on it then. because if that's going to be the case, there's going to be more people playing and replaying now just to make sure they got their 4.

I hope so, I'm only playing once a week and only via app. If I win more, okay! If I don't that fine. Hell hot dog is my least favorite but free? Why not.
---
All Wound Up!
Top 15
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#205 Posted: 21:40:45 09/07/2014
Quote: KrazyBoomer
Quote: tigerdr

I hope so, I'm only playing once a week and only via app. If I win more, okay! If I don't that fine. Hell hot dog is my least favorite but free? Why not.

if i had a smart phone i'd just do the app, but i'll probably change up playing and making sure it's atleast 24 hours a time so it all turns out better. you should try that as well.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
#206 Posted: 21:57:51 09/07/2014
I would be hesitant about continuing to play beyond the 4, because she mentioned disqualifying people who win more than 4. I'm going to win my 4, playing 24 hours a part from now on, and hope at least some of them go through. I really feel like the fulfillment department would have a hard time justifying disqualifying a win because it was 12 hours a part when the rules clearly define a day as 12:00am CT to 11:59:59pm CT. But it does make me worry about my two wins.
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#207 Posted: 22:05:05 09/07/2014
Quote: Dsi568
Quote: Krush_Hour
Quote: SlayerX11
I scan the code it shows hotdog trying to basically get at you thru the phone and then it cant find the site..

Is this your error ?

[User Posted Image]

The same thing is happening to me all of a sudden

Bah! I am now getting this too. I hope they fix it soon.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#208 Posted: 22:12:07 09/07/2014

So to clarify, that means with my 3 consecutive wins I only won 1 and I have to do 3 more that are all on separate days... right?
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:44 09/07/2014 by Ryanator20x6
#209 Posted: 22:16:57 09/07/2014
I would be hesitant about continuing to play beyond the 4, because she mentioned disqualifying people who win more than 4. I'm going to win my 4, playing 24 hours a part from now on, and hope at least some of them go through. I really feel like the fulfillment department would have a hard time justifying disqualifying a win because it was 12 hours a part when the rules clearly define a day as 12:00am CT to 11:59:59pm CT. But it does make me worry about my two wins.

yeah i know what you mean that's why i'm going to check because it really depends who you talk to. the computer could knock out some wins or it could leave them there. depends on the overall thing of it. that's why i'm waiting a few days to check because in some circumstances it's still kind of in the rules and they are able to check entries at times. i don't see why now it'd be different because people are going to need to double check at times for verification. my first two would be just like yours in that example because i won my first in the afternoon and about the same amount of time passed or a bit longer onto the next day in the morning. the last two are probably questionable since they are only 2 hours apart which is why i'm going to ask in a few days. partially how it can easily happen where some aren't counted, i'd rather see on if they'll allow replays if that's the case or allow them. i only need the possible 4 to be done.
---
#210 Posted: 22:54:39 09/07/2014
I'll just go by what PurpleSnurple's phone call informed us about, and if they don't give me the prizes I'll just call Frito Lay and complain (since I won fair and square), making them compensate for it in some way. I hope it doesn't have to come to that though.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:59:33 09/07/2014 by Ryanator20x6
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#211 Posted: 23:32:29 09/07/2014
You won't be able to "make them compensate" you for anything. They get final say on who wins and who doesn't - this isn't their first rodeo. smilie

To answer a previous post, I've only actually won two. One yesterday and one today. I'll win my four (only to increase my chances of getting a set) and move on.
#212 Posted: 00:03:10 10/07/2014
Quote: UncleBob
You won't be able to "make them compensate" you for anything. They get final say on who wins and who doesn't - this isn't their first rodeo. smilie

I find it disturbing that that makes you happy... Anyway, I'm sure if I tell them that I'm upset they wouldn't just tell me to screw off. They have to care at least a little bit about their customers.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:02 10/07/2014 by Ryanator20x6
#213 Posted: 00:11:51 10/07/2014
I wouldn't say it makes me happy - just that I'm slightly amused that you think you're going to bully a large international company into giving you a free $10 toy because you're "upset". If they do go out of their way to give you something for free, it won't be because you "made them" or because you puffed up your chest at them.

And, for the record, with the Flocked Stump Smash and Random Skylanders promos from the very first round of Frito Lay promos, there were several people who said they won via the phone line, didn't get a prize, called in and still didn't get a prize. Granted, those people may have just been too nice when asking. Maybe if you had called, you could have made them compensate you. smilie
#214 Posted: 00:30:42 10/07/2014
I wouldn't say it makes me happy - just that I'm slightly amused that you think you're going to bully a large international company into giving you a free $10 toy because you're "upset". If they do go out of their way to give you something for free, it won't be because you "made them" or because you puffed up your chest at them.

And, for the record, with the Flocked Stump Smash and Random Skylanders promos from the very first round of Frito Lay promos, there were several people who said they won via the phone line, didn't get a prize, called in and still didn't get a prize. Granted, those people may have just been too nice when asking. Maybe if you had called, you could have made them compensate you. smilie

I'm not really "bullying" them. I kind-of won the thing, and I think they would understand if I got cheated out of something that I already won. If they would say no, I'd be fine with it. I just think that they wouldn't do that. I already said that I don't think it would come to that, so the situation is entirely hypothetical (and unlikely) anyway. I'm not going to derail another thread into a petty argument. I'm not going to reply to you again. If you wish to, you can reply. It'll just show off what kind of a person you are. And since you're using those annoying smiles, I'll try one too. How about smilie.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#215 Posted: 00:33:20 10/07/2014
I just called the number and won one. 8:30pm EST
#216 Posted: 00:35:36 10/07/2014
And to clarify - just because you call in and the automated system says "You've won!" - you haven't actually won. As the rules say:

Quote:
If you are a winner of a prize, you will hear a voice message indicating that you have won (subject to verification).

There are all kinds of things in the rules that they can use as legal justification to not give you, me, or anyone else a free toy. Here are a few:

Quote:
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 2014 FRITO-LAY/SKYLANDERS® FIRE BONE HOT DOG INSTANT-WIN GAME ("GAME"), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.

In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes.

If for any reason the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Play process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Game.

And this doesn't even get into things like, say, if you or an immediate family member works for, say, a grocery store, department store, convenience store, or whatever else that sells Frito Lay products, you're technically not eligible to win.

And yes, saying things like you're going to "make them" compensate you and that you "hope it doesn't come to that" are pretty clearly bullying.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#217 Posted: 01:07:09 10/07/2014
I have noticed that every forum has become a argument lately what gives?
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#218 Posted: 01:10:08 10/07/2014
Quote: trixster68

It seems to always be with me. I don't know why.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#219 Posted: 01:15:44 10/07/2014
And to clarify - just because you call in and the automated system says "You've won!" - you haven't actually won. As the rules say:

Quote:
If you are a winner of a prize, you will hear a voice message indicating that you have won (subject to verification).

There are all kinds of things in the rules that they can use as legal justification to not give you, me, or anyone else a free toy. Here are a few:

Quote:
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE 2014 FRITO-LAY/SKYLANDERS® FIRE BONE HOT DOG INSTANT-WIN GAME ("GAME"), PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.

In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes.

If for any reason the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Play process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Game.

And this doesn't even get into things like, say, if you or an immediate family member works for, say, a grocery store, department store, convenience store, or whatever else that sells Frito Lay products, you're technically not eligible to win.

And yes, saying things like you're going to "make them" compensate you and that you "hope it doesn't come to that" are pretty clearly bullying.

I said I wouldn't respond to you again, but I feel there's something you don't get. I know that they aren't legally obligated, and I technically can't "make them", but I just feel like I deserve it, and they should care enough about their public relations to listen to me. You've already a mountain out of a molehill. You seem to care a bit too much about this. Just stop. Some mods will probably delete this whole argument, and they probably should. I'm going to bed. I don't care what you do. I'm just gonna be the bigger man and ignore you from here on out.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:19 10/07/2014 by Ryanator20x6
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#220 Posted: 01:16:22 10/07/2014
Just called at 9:10. Won.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#221 Posted: 01:18:32 10/07/2014
Quote: ninja9351
Just called at 9:10. Won.

It seems like a good portion of the winners are coming from DarkSpyro. Go us!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#222 Posted: 01:21:09 10/07/2014
Quote: trixster68

This sums it up:

[User Posted Image]
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:33 10/07/2014 by GhostRoaster
mxzx800ho Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#223 Posted: 01:24:32 10/07/2014
won one on phone at 923
---
I have Frightrider and Rattle shake Fritolay figures for trade for rares
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#224 Posted: 02:14:58 10/07/2014
Quote: DM235
Quote: Krush_Hour

Is this your error ?

[User Posted Image]

Yep that is it.
#225 Posted: 02:16:45 10/07/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: DM235

Yep that is it.

Well I'm also getting it. I guess the system is down. Massive fail on their part.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#226 Posted: 02:25:34 10/07/2014
To anyone and everyone - this isn't an "argument" - it's simply a discussion on the internet. And I hope this doesn't get deleted, as it's clearly on topic and the information posted might keep someone else from cheating the system and ending up not winning anything.

Quote: Ryanator20x6

I said I wouldn't respond to you again, but I feel there's something you don't get. I know that they aren't legally obligated, and I technically can't "make them", but I just feel like I deserve it, and they should care enough about their public relations to listen to me.

Oh, I get it alright. You think you're privileged and entitled to win a prize, in spite of the fact that...

I tried about an hour ago. I had 6 phone numbers and no luck.

I won at 8:00, 8:15, and 8:30.

...you've openly and blatantly admitted - twice - that you're cheating to win and cheating others out of their fair chance to win.

I honestly and sincerely hope that Frito-Lay finds everyone, scalpers and otherwise, and disqualifies their wins and distributes their prizes to those who have legitimately played and won.
#227 Posted: 02:41:18 10/07/2014
To anyone and everyone - this isn't an "argument" - it's simply a discussion on the internet. And I hope this doesn't get deleted, as it's clearly on topic and the information posted might keep someone else from cheating the system and ending up not winning anything.

I said I wouldn't respond to you again, but I feel there's something you don't get. I know that they aren't legally obligated, and I technically can't "make them", but I just feel like I deserve it, and they should care enough about their public relations to listen to me.

Oh, I get it alright. You think you're privileged and entitled to win a prize, in spite of the fact that...

...you've openly and blatantly admitted - twice - that you're cheating to win and cheating others out of their fair chance to win.

I honestly and sincerely hope that Frito-Lay finds everyone, scalpers and otherwise, and disqualifies their wins and distributes their prizes to those who have legitimately played and won.

I do feel that you are over reacting here. He fairly won 3 times. The main rule in my opinion is 4 winners per household. As long as he doesn't try to win 5 times or anything it's fine. I also believe it is completely legit to have extended family win the prizes and give them to you. Not that I would do that but still. They honestly should care enough from a PR standpoint to care for us. I mean it's dumb to open a non working contest. If you have 6 phone numbers and call using each one I don't think that's wrong unless they are all under your name. However if you use you Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Home, and your own phone number they are technically different peoples phone numbers. The rule doesn't state 1 number per house hold. It just say 1 per person.
---
#228 Posted: 02:44:02 10/07/2014
One entry per person/household per day. It's pretty clear.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#229 Posted: 02:46:53 10/07/2014
My face when I still haven't won yet even though I've called and tried the app.
M-maybe tomorrow?

[User Posted Image]
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#230 Posted: 02:47:19 10/07/2014
One entry per person/household per day. It's pretty clear.

No it says one entry per phone number also my last past ignore it. I read the whole argument and I do FOR THE FISRT TIME IN FOR EVER! Lol. Agree with you. We should just stop this petty argument though. I mean it seems like every thread has some sort of argument disagreement or downright unfriendlyness.
---
#231 Posted: 02:48:42 10/07/2014

I do feel that you are over reacting here. He fairly won 3 times. The main rule in my opinion is 4 winners per household. As long as he doesn't try to win 5 times or anything it's fine. I also believe it is completely legit to have extended family win the prizes and give them to you. Not that I would do that but still. They honestly should care enough from a PR standpoint to care for us. I mean it's dumb to open a non working contest. If you have 6 phone numbers and call using each one I don't think that's wrong unless they are all under your name. However if you use you Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Home, and your own phone number they are technically different peoples phone numbers. The rule doesn't state 1 number per house hold. It just say 1 per person.

My thoughts exactly. You just summed up in one post what I've been trying to convey all day.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
#232 Posted: 02:52:16 10/07/2014

My thoughts exactly. You just summed up in one post what I've been trying to convey all day.

As I actually said just a second ago. I read the whole disagreement and sadly for you I am now on Unclebobs side for the first time in the history of the world.
---
#233 Posted: 03:00:21 10/07/2014
No it says one entry per phone number[...]

Oops - we're both right and wrong. smilie

Quote:
Limit one (1) Play per day per person/email address/phone number, regardless of method of playing.

I was right about "per person", but not "per household". You were right about the "per phone number" part.
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#234 Posted: 03:33:05 10/07/2014
I called in and won at 11:15 ish, only play today so hope I get it! My boyfriend called in himself too and won (I guess in the next period) and he also played fair. Going to wait a few days to play again.
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#235 Posted: 05:38:38 10/07/2014
Won my final one the thing is I don't know if the ones from last night will get canceled out bc I used my name with my phone number and the girlfriends number with them being in two diff 15 min slots. So I guess will see. I also won at 1232pm central time
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#236 Posted: 06:29:50 10/07/2014
having been someone whos participated in almost every contest that theres been. and won at least 3 times in each. if it recorded your info, youre probably going to get your toys.
all the people that say crap about how every things not gonna happen are just jealous that they cant win to save their lives. Win as many times as you want to. but they will limit you to 4 per house. since there are 3 colors, im going to try to win 8 times total. already got 4 out of the way. and for everyone thats hating, just stop. theres no need. these are toys, its for a video game, its all suppose to be fun. if you arent having fun anymore, try a different hobby.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#237 Posted: 06:42:02 10/07/2014
Agreed. The way I see it, it's free. If I win my 4, and only 2 show up, I got 2 free figures! I'm hoping that by winning my 4 I will at least get ONE figure. I wasn't into Skylanders back when they did the last phone in contest for stump smash. Was it really a mess? Did people really not get their wins? Just curious. I really prefer the online contests where you type out your info and get a confirmation.
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#238 Posted: 07:00:13 10/07/2014
Wow, I go away for a bit and all hell breaks loose...gotta love the internet.
Well, have fun you crazy kids! I've had my fill of posting for the next few months. Back to lurking for a while.
Best of luck to those still looking for wins! And those panicking about the exact wording of the rules and if they'll get their prizes...(as my wife would say) don't go borrowing trouble.
Peace, love, and recycle!
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
#239 Posted: 12:58:05 10/07/2014
I won at 8:15.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
lcopley98 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#240 Posted: 13:49:03 10/07/2014
Won again today as well.
---
Casual Skylander Gamer
Nuzlocke Challenge http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/posttopic.php?forum=56&post=true
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#241 Posted: 15:28:39 10/07/2014
Just won via calling in. I left my whole address during the street address section - didn't realize they'd have a separate part after to specifically state City/State/Zip
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6290
#242 Posted: 15:43:22 10/07/2014
Well I'll be fine as long as I get a green or purple. (Hopefully purple)
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
DM235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1678
#243 Posted: 16:57:38 10/07/2014
Has anyone won from the app? It looks like everyone above won by calling in instead...
#244 Posted: 17:08:22 10/07/2014
No it says one entry per phone number[...]

Oops - we're both right and wrong. smilie

Quote:
Limit one (1) Play per day per person/email address/phone number, regardless of method of playing.

I was right about "per person", but not "per household". You were right about the "per phone number" part.

this is what i saw for it and it didn't say at all 1 per household per day. i saw the fact it is only 4 winners per household. which the computer should accept hopefully without negating wins from people. if all they have are 4 wins for that household it should be fine. that's all i played within the time frame with family and they used their numbers too. so where's the wrong in that? everyone has a cell number these days eventhough there are more than 1 person per household.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#245 Posted: 17:45:40 10/07/2014
Quote: AzureStarline
Just won via calling in. I left my whole address during the street address section - didn't realize they'd have a separate part after to specifically state City/State/Zip

Haha I did this too!

I won earlier calling in around 11 am.

I happened by a Walmart when I was out and found they had the "Flavor" purple bags in. I got one because i've been having trouble scanning the one in this thread.

[User Posted Image]

The special bags with Triggs, Gilly and Pop on them are really nice too. I may have to save these lol. I think there's a missed opportunity there by not sticking Spyro on the barbecue chips though.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
DAWNOFWAR Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#246 Posted: 18:20:16 10/07/2014
Just won my 12th fire bone...for the three address that I have...all my wins were from the 1800 number ....good luck to everyone... This contest was by far the easier they any other one! Good work Frito lay
#247 Posted: 18:28:08 10/07/2014
This contest was TOO easy in my opinion. Impossible with the app, but almost guaranteed with calling in. The fact that so many people had winning times in the same game period really raises a red flag that they could be having glitch issues with the call in contest and a lot of us might not make it on the winner's list. If someone calls them in a week or so and is able to confirm any of their call in wins, or finds out if there was a glitch, let me know! let us all know lol.
#248 Posted: 19:33:08 10/07/2014
[User Posted Image]

This might work a little better for folks having issues using the app. Finally found the bags today and scanned in the back of the bag.
#249 Posted: 19:33:32 10/07/2014
Quote: DAWNOFWAR
Just won my 12th fire bone...for the three address that I have...all my wins were from the 1800 number ....good luck to everyone... This contest was by far the easier they any other one! Good work Frito lay

Why do you need 12 of them?
---
All Wound Up!
Top 15
DAWNOFWAR Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#250 Posted: 19:52:54 10/07/2014
To trade for variants I don't have...and to make sure I get a set of three...I won't be the only one doing this....everyone will be doing the same ...even if you don't admit it!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me