darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Best PVP Path for Pop Thorn / Punk Shock ??
Page 1 of 1
Best PVP Path for Pop Thorn / Punk Shock ?? [CLOSED]
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1 Posted: 05:58:00 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Can anyone give me some advice on the best PVP path for Pop Thorn and Punk Shock?

Pop Thorn - At first I thought Tough And Puffed would be the best path, because Controlled Breather seems only good if there are multiple enemies, which does not happen in PVP. But then I found out the the clouds on Controlled Breather actually have a knock-back effect, which makes me think that maybe that alone would make Controlled Breather the best. Just to make sure, he does not get that knock-back on Tough And Puffed right?

Punk Shock - Eelectrocutey seems to give her a edge against melee opponents, but Conductor Constructor seems like it would be pretty good if played with tactics.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#2 Posted: 16:33:51 27/06/2014
Tough and Puffed is the way to go for smilie because although the trampoline attack is a bit useful, Controlled Breather just splits the air into 3, and it doesn't even increase the damage output of the attack. Tough and puffed on the other hand gives smilie the steam roller attack, which is useful since it's the closest thing the puffed form gets for speed, and the prickly body upgrade can be very annoying for melee attackers. I'm not 100% sure if the Bounceback ability works in PVP, but the increased damage is nice I guess. He gets the knock back regardless of his path choice, so he gets it on Tough and Puffed as well.

I'm having trouble on deciding smilie's path as well, but Conductor Constructor has worked out better for me than the other path has.
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#3 Posted: 19:03:06 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I would totally agree on Tough And Puffed is best if it also gets the knock-back effect as well. But I could have swore it didn't. Can anyone confirm?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me