Page 1 of 1
Create a Swapper! [CLOSED]
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#1 Posted: 03:45:49 24/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I thought I'd make a fun-ish topic to keep this thread alive. There may be one already, but i don't think I saw anything....

Anywho, create a Swapper!
Be sure to include:
Element
Catchphrase
Movement Type
Attacks for both top and bottom (optional: paths as well)
(optional: a physical description)

I have some ideas, but im going to bed now and I'll post them tmrw...Happy creating!
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#2 Posted: 04:26:43 27/06/2014
Name - Pinball Wizard
Element - Magic
Catchphrase - Let's get playin'!
Movement Type - Bounce
Upper attack - Magic ball shooters
Lower attack - Bumper ricochet (Bounces against enemies)

Upper path 1 - Bonus Balls (Further develop ball shooter moves)
Upper path 2 - Strober (Perform moves of dazzling light to stun enemies)

Lower path 1 - Out-of-control (Use stronger and longer-lasting bumper ricochets against enemies)
Lower path 2 - Pin-quake (Create energy waves of the pounce of your bumper)

Appearance - Pinball Wizard is a magically animated hodgepodge of bumpers, shooters, and lights. He has ball shooters for hands, lights for his face, and instead of legs he has a bottom composed of a giant bumper.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 17:20:30 27/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Name:
Element: Life
Catchphrase: "
Movement Type: Speed
Top Attacks: Shooting arrows from his bow. And summoning a sword to use instead of a bow
Bottom Attack: Frontal horse leg kick. (Holding it will cause you to slam down on the ground causing damage to nearby enemies)

The Top Paths focus on increasing damage of the arrows and firing 3 at a time, or increasing sword damage and giving you two swords
The Bottom Paths give an increase in strength of the front kick plus giving you a back kick, and making the ground slam more powerful with an increase in area of effect.

His appearance is that of a greek warrior body stuck to the top of black horse legs. (He IS a Centaur after all....)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me