Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Origins: Freeze Blade [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 17:17:00 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
this is a story about how freeze blade became a skylander. it takes his backstory and beefs it up!

Hello there.

I am Freddie, but i’m better known as the skylander, Freeze Blade.

This is the story of how i became a skylander..

- - -

Chapter 1: The Move

I woke up in my room. It was very cold, the way I liked it. Of course, it was made of ice, so It was cold, naturally. I got out of bed, and walked out of the room, into the living room for Waffles. Man, I love waffles.

I sat down, next to my sister Elsa. She was on her Icephone, texting Celsia, My other sister.

“Can’t you two just talk to each other!?” i said.

Elsa gave me a odd look.

“Like, who talks anymore?” she said. she rolled her pupiless eyes and stared at the phone.

“Geez..”

My mom and dad sat down at the table.

“Now everyone, we have something to say….” My mom said. “We’re moving to The GREAT LAVA LAKES!”

“WHAT?! but what about my ice skating? or our friends? or the fact we’re ICECATS!” i said.

“I’m sure you’ll make new friends, and we can all adjust!”

“And my ice skating hobby?”

“Oh don’t be silly, i’m sure you can do something else.” my dad said. “We’ve got everything packed, and we leave in 1 hour.”

“But WHY!?”

“Look at your brother! the cold is making him ill!”

I looked at my brother, Steven. he was bundled up in a blanket, and was sneezing left and right. he was shivering faster than a chiwawa.

“This choice will be good for everyone. everyone pack up your stuff!”

I packed my blades, and a old ice ring i had. i don’t know why, but it’s never melted.

Me and my 3 siblings left.

we got in an old snow car my dad has owned since he was my age. i’m 16 by the way.

as we drove for over 3 hours, i got this odd feeling. there was this warmness to my skin, and i had a desire for drinking water. liquid came from my head, but it wasn’t the ice.

“MOM! i think i’m dying… i feel warm.. and i’m thirsty..”

“You’re just hot! it’ll get normal once we get there!”

“HOT!? you mean i’ll have this horrible ‘HOT’ FEELING ALL MY LIFE!?”

“Yes, but you’ll get over it.”

“BUT MOOOOOOM!”

i crossed my arms and turned away.

we still had 7 hours to go.

- - -
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 23:03:45 22/06/2014 | Topic Creator
this is actually going to fanfiction.net.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me