Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Unmentioned Battle [Redux]
Page 1 of 1
The Unmentioned Battle [Redux] [CLOSED]
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#1 Posted: 01:25:02 20/06/2014 | Topic Creator
A retelling of the fanfiction lemmingluv and I cooperated on together. Complete with editing, better story flow, and more fleshed-out content. Enjoy.

Synopsis:
A little-known island far off coast hosts a terrible and dangerous secret. Experiments to create the ultimate dragon warriors in the most technologically advanced facility ever conceived are watched over by the greatest minds dragonkind has to offer. All to serve the Dark Master Malefor, of course.
Follow Nyghtmare, Daemon, Ivy, and Decibel as they try to fulfill their destinies to become Malefor's elite. But dark conspiracies swirl about like smoke, and a few may just be too much for the dragons to handle...
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 05:18:49 20/06/2014
Short.
But good.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 13:55:05 20/06/2014
yippee, I actually liked this story; Decibel, Ivy, your character (Nyght), and Daemon were all interesting characters. I did feel as if the previous version was uncomplete, so I am going enjoy this.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#4 Posted: 21:56:05 20/06/2014 | Topic Creator
The original was actually closed before its conclusion (and possible sequels).

Btw, I will be starting soon.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 13:07:20 18/09/2014
soo, uh, getting anywhere?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me