Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Shadow Legacy > What Do You Think Would Have Happened In Part 2?
Page 1 of 1
What Do You Think Would Have Happened In Part 2? [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 20:31:04 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Just asking. If you've never played this game, though, there's walkthroughs that explain it.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2 Posted: 00:59:45 15/06/2014
Maybe Red would come back. Then he would get all his shadow stuff back. It is up to Spyro, Cynder, Ember, and Flame to stop him! You get to switch charters as well.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 01:01:32 15/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Eevee88
Maybe Red would come back. Then he would get all his shadow stuff back. It is up to Spyro, Cynder, Ember, and Flame to stop him! You get to switch charters as well.

Cynder was never in the game.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#4 Posted: 01:04:33 15/06/2014
Ik but it would be cool if she returned in this game cause, she is in the newer ones.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 14:35:31 01/07/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm just not sure if it would make sense. Really, nobody really liked the idea of a playable female Spyro protagonist back then. They certainly didn't want that for this game.

The most I'd like to see for Cynder appearing in this game is a cameo moment: some kind of rock thingy that shows her and her Spyro defeating Malefor.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 16:31:25 01/07/2014
There is no part 2 and there probably wasn't one in plans.The classic series wasn't place for the dark plots in this and the Shadow Sorcerer barely had a character to return exactly in the next game, let alone without a reboot which doesn't have someone to do the exact same vague evil crap (Malefor, Kaos' mom, etc etc).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me