darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Jade Fire Kraken out in US at Wal-Mart
Page 1 of 1
Jade Fire Kraken out in US at Wal-Mart [CLOSED]
ZombieLover84 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#1 Posted: 15:20:08 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I went by Toys R Us today for the free Minis, and a woman and I started talking about how she found Jade Fire Kraken at Walmart, but it wasn't supposed to be out. They almost didn't sell it to her, but managed to ring a regular Fire Kraken and sell it. She assumed they took them down. She also said that the employee said the internal Wal-Mart e-mail said street date of June 29th. I think that's what she said. Maybe the 19th but I don't want to rely to much on second hand stories.

Regardless, I went to a different Walmart, and lo and behold they had around 10 of them on the shelf.

I of course grabbed one and took it to self check out. Here is a picture:

[User Posted Image]

My advice is to check Walmart right now. Avoid eBay and Amazon as people have started to sell them at high prices and from the stuff I have seen some of them are mislabeled and only preorders or just fake custom pain jobs. The dates should be a good ball park figure of when your best chance to get one. Good luck to all trying to get this one. I know he's been a popular variant that a lot of folks want.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:05 16/06/2014 by ZombieLover84
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 16:12:15 14/06/2014
Congrats.

I know you're a noob and all, but try and post in threads already existing for an existing topic. And, no trading comments or your thread/post will be eradicated. Re-read forum rules.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:07 14/06/2014 by GhostRoaster
ZombieLover84 Red Sparx Gems: 63
#3 Posted: 16:28:11 14/06/2014 | Topic Creator
My bad! Didn't know all that. I really should read the rules lol. I knew people were looking for info on this guy and I've mostly just been an observer, but since I found one I wanted to get the word out that's if it's not in your local stores yet, it will be soon.
Jesus Skywalker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1940
#4 Posted: 20:58:36 14/06/2014
Very nice, still haven't seen them out in western washington.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me