darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > WiiU version. How to use 2 wiimotes
Page 1 of 1
WiiU version. How to use 2 wiimotes [CLOSED]
vlahka Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 17:40:00 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I've recently got this swap force game for the wiiU and I've been struggling with what I expect to be a dead end. I have 2 kids who want to play together in co-op, which is normal. But I dont really like one of them using the large wiiu control pad because I dont want it getting damaged. Is there a way to get 2 player on it with both using the wiimotes, or at the very least one using the wiimote and the newer wiiu gamepad that came out recently without the screen. Just any way that eliminates the large expensive gamepad. One of them already accidentaly smacked it against the side of the table when they got too excited. Theres got to be a way.
TransBat Green Sparx Gems: 261
#2 Posted: 01:26:01 11/06/2014
My wife and I play with 2 Wii-motes (and nunchuks connected) all the time on the Wii U. We have 2 Wii-motes synced with the Wii U. I launch the game via the Wii U gamepad, and then I place it back in its charging cradle. When Swap Force boots up, I press "A" on the first Wii-mote, and after a moment, all of Swap Force is controlled via the "Player 1" Wii-motel. We then choose my game save, and as soon as we're loaded in, the other player presses "A" on the "player 2" Wii-mote, and we're prompted to place player 2's Skylander on the portal.

We only played 1 game with myself on the gamepad, and my wife on the Wii-mote/nunchuk. We both just prefer Skylanders with Wii-motes smilie
vlahka Red Sparx Gems: 10
#3 Posted: 12:43:59 12/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks for that. I swear I'd done the same thing but I guess not. Worked fine!
TransBat Green Sparx Gems: 261
#4 Posted: 12:30:11 13/06/2014
Awesome, glad I could help smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me