Page 1 of 1
Rubble Rouser or Magna Charge ? [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 15:28:15 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Well later this month i am thinking of having another Swopper choose me . I only have Hoot Loop <Love my Hooty> so far and my brother has Stink Bomb , Rattle Shake, Free Ranger , Dark Blast Zone and Dark Wash Buckler .

Both MC and RR swop skill and their elements GEL very well with Lost Islands smart phone and Swop Force console game . I admit i am leaning towards Rubble because of his handsome rugged look and i love medieval weapons. I am a sword and sorcery fan .
Magna Charge does not look too bad either and I hear he is rather powerful and more fun to play .

Which is your favorite and why ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:26:12 04/06/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 15:39:35 03/06/2014
Magna Charge.
He can shoots very powerful and fast beams and He can pick up enemies with his head and wheel. Rubble Rouser his slow and has a bad moveset in my opinion.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:51 03/06/2014 by Buuzer
#3 Posted: 17:01:58 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you username Buuzer . The tech Skylanders always seem to have the best weapons .

I noticed the other thread dealing will favorite swop zones has Speed Zone as a very popular choice .
---
#4 Posted: 17:07:42 03/06/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Thank you username Buuzer . The tech Skylanders always seem to have the best weapons .

I noticed the other thread dealing will favorite swop zones has Speed Zone as a very popular choice .

Just buy him. He is the best smilie Speed zones are very cool. By the way there's two version of him: normal and Nitro but the last one is difficult to find.
---
#5 Posted: 18:45:28 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Now now you handsome red avatar , lets see what the other good folks have to say . I do think most of you guys prefer MC
---
Jonlander Green Sparx Gems: 433
#6 Posted: 21:03:23 03/06/2014
Honestly, they are my least favorites other than stink bomb. If i want speed zones i go freeze blade. If i want a tech with great weapons it has to be Spy Rise. But that is why we have opinions. Rubble Rouser is fun, but if its his look you like youtube his soulgem upgrade. He turns black.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#7 Posted: 21:41:01 03/06/2014
Magna charge is good in normal skylanders but is bad in PVP
#8 Posted: 23:11:52 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Honestly, they are my least favorites other than stink bomb. If i want speed zones i go freeze blade. If i want a tech with great weapons it has to be Spy Rise.

Freeze Blade is not available here yet if ever and brother wants him . There is Spy Rise but Wash Buckler covers the climb skill .

Quote:

I dont play PvP very much . Really ? I usually noticed butt kicker Skylander types do pretty well in PVP.
---
#9 Posted: 07:36:26 04/06/2014
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Quote:
Honestly, they are my least favorites other than stink bomb. If i want speed zones i go freeze blade. If i want a tech with great weapons it has to be Spy Rise.

Freeze Blade is not available here yet if ever and brother wants him . There is Spy Rise but Wash Buckler covers the climb skill .

Quote:

I dont play PvP very much . Really ? I usually noticed butt kicker Skylander types do pretty well in PVP.

Because his bottom can't pick up other skylanders smilie
I love Magna charge because he can pick up enemies with shield and rotating cyclops without waiting the end of their attack. He can pick up sheeps and you can kill them throwing them out of Woodborrow smilie
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#10 Posted: 21:22:53 04/06/2014
smilie Only by a little. He's fun, and so are speed swap zones. They look so cool. Rubbles good too, but nothing compared to magna or charge. Get him.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#11 Posted: 04:07:05 05/06/2014
Ignore all the Rubble Rouser hate he is a champ. Make sure you upgrade his minions they pack a mighty punch.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#12 Posted: 04:08:57 05/06/2014
smilie all the way! He may not look exciting, but he is so underrated as swappers can get. He needs to be recognized by more people.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 09:24:25 05/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Ahh finally the Rubble fans have arrived .

Quote:
all the way! He may not look exciting, but he is so underrated as swappers can get.

He looks very exciting to me . I usually buy Skylanders based on good looks . I will try democracy favoritism this time .
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#14 Posted: 14:43:08 05/06/2014
I'm a Rubble Rouser fan too, but idk they are both really good characters.... If you are looking for a strong and fun tank Skylander then Rubble Rouser is your man, if you are looking for a fast Skylander with fun attacks, go for Magna Charge
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#15 Posted: 20:12:25 10/06/2014 | Topic Creator
3 for Magna and 3 for Rubble and one abstains .

Well i am probably getting Magna Charge because he is a current Lost islands quest and my brother can get him cheaper at his shop by about 3 bucks . Dont feel too bad for Rubble Rouser as i will probably pick him up at a later date .

Thank you everyone who voted . smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:08 10/06/2014 by Dark fhoenix
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me