Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders- They're More Than Just Toys
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders- They're More Than Just Toys [CLOSED]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 21:59:12 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey Everyone! So Today I'm Going To Be Making A New Fan Fiction! I Have NO Idea How It's Going To Work Out So I Figured I'd Give It A Shot! Wish Me Luck! Here Are All Of The Characters-

Grim Creeper: Leader Of The Evil Clan Of Skylanders

Wind Up: The Henchman Of Grim Creeper

Voodood: The Right Hand Man Of Grim Creeper

Tree Rex: The Leader Of The Good Skylanders.

Star Strike: Tree Rex's Right Hand Woman

Trigger Happy: A Goofy Member Of Tree Rex's Clan That Always Messes Things Up

Slam Bam: The True Brawler Of The Group. WIll Fight With Anything That Gets In His Way.

Magna: The Top Half Of Magna Charge. They Have Yet To Find Charge.

Bash: The Hard Hitter Of The Group.

Boom Jet: The Lookout Of Them, And Will Always Spot Danger.

Spy Rise: The Mechanic Of The Group.

So That's All Of The Characters Right Now! I Have No Idea When I Will Post Chapter One, But Tun In To Find Out When!
---
now its time to get funky
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#2 Posted: 22:26:37 01/06/2014
Sound interesting!
Is it about skylanders coming to life in the real world
#3 Posted: 01:38:22 02/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! And yes it is. I'm gonna be posting a chapter a night so hold on tight!!!
---
#4 Posted: 00:02:11 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER ONE

The Truck. Ugh. One Of The Worst Places To Be For A Skylander. Humid, Noisy, Dark, Loud, Fun Times Right? The Truck Was Headed For A Run Down Walmart In The City Of Narnia (Just Kidding, Its New York.) There was a group of Skylanders In There, and what they didn't know is that they're about to become part of something CRAZY. I'm Talking A WAR. A WAR. Between Two Groups of Skiylanders.

So, After Riding For A While, They Reach The Walmart.Some Boxes ARe Thrown Out Onto The Floor. Each WIth A Unique Skylander In Them- An Unboxed Tree Rex, a Grim Creeper, A Half Of A Magna Charge, You Get The Idea. The Two Delivery Guys, Patrick And Ronald, Are Complete Idiots. They Throw The Packs Of Skylanders On A Shelf Like Footballs, causing Them to open. After The Two Workers Leave, The Lights Go On, And The Magic Happens. There Was something different about this Walmart. The Skylanders Came To Life. Portal Masters, Be Prepared! Your Portals Aren't Needed! So Anyway, This Shipment Had An Unusual Packaging Error- About 10 Wind-Ups All In One Box. Then All The Skylanders woke up. It started on two different sides of the store. Tree Rex Woke Up On The Good Side First. Then It Was Good Ol' Trigger Happy, Then Slam Bam, Then Star Strike, Followed By Boom Jet, Magna, Spy Rise then Bash. The First Thing You Heard Was Magna Yell "AAH! WHERE ARE MY LEGGSSSS!!??" That Woke Up The Skylanders On The, Not So Good Side Of The Store. A Grim Creeper with a truly evil side, his right hand man and best friend Voodood, and all of the Wind- Ups. What's Gonna Happen To All Of Them? Who Will Survive The Night? Well, We'll Just Have To Find Out!!!!
---
#5 Posted: 00:38:30 03/06/2014
Nice but a little short and maybe don't capitilize the first letter of almost every word
#6 Posted: 01:00:25 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, The First Chapter Is Always The Short One. And I Dont Know Why I Type Like That. I Just Do.
---
#7 Posted: 01:02:32 03/06/2014
My first chapter was short too
#8 Posted: 20:47:47 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Exactly.
---
#9 Posted: 21:19:45 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 2

Lets Face It. The Wind-Ups Aren't that smart. They are robots for petes sake. But Grim Creeper felt that they would be perfect henchman. The packaging error was absolutely PERFECT for him. Thats all he needed to get his army started. He started to teach the Wind Up How to march, and fight, and etc. He declare one WInd Up with a visual error be the commander of the army. He Had Black Eyes with White pupils, when it was the other way around for the rest of them. Therefore, it would be easier for Grim. He named this special Wind Up "Billy"

Meanwhile On The Other Side Of The Store,

Tree Rex was trying to calm down Magna. "It Probably detatched when the two truck drivers threw you." "But... they were special..." Magna Whined. Now Slam Bam was annoyed "Well Quit Ya Fightin And Lets Go Find 'Em!" Tree Rex Was Acting Like He Was The Leader Now. "We Have To Stay In A Group Guys! We Dont Know Whats Out There!" Bash's sarcasm was coming out now. He Was an Australian Bash. "And WHo Made YOU The 'Ol Leadah, mate?!" Tree Rex Just Stood Up. "Do you think that i SHOULDNT?!" Bash was intimidated. "No..." "Good. Come On, We Need To Get A Plan Together," Star Strike said. "Thats What I Wanna hear! Star, you can be my right hand man." Tree Rex Exclaimed. Star Strike Opened up her fan blades. "Right hand WOMAN." She Said, Glaring At Tree Rex. just Then Boom Jet Flew In "We Got Spy Rise Workin On Defense Turrets SIR!" "Great!" Tree Rex Said. "Those Are Going To Come In Handy. I Can Sense that We Have Something Dangerous Goin On..." After A While, Spy Shot in. "Turrets Are Done!" "Good. Lets Do Role Call, Make Sure We Got Everyone." Tree rex Whispered. He Went Through Some names, and Then he called Trigger. Silence. tree Rex Called Him Again. No response. Tree Rex was worried. He yelled a third time. Then He realized that he wasnt there. "OK Guys! We Got An URGENT Mission! Travel The Whole Store And Try To Find Trigger Happy! Then, If You Find Him, Come back Here. Everyone Else, Report back Here In 20 minutes! We Got A Little Time Before The People come Back." Tree Rex Yelled. "How The Heck Do You Expect PLASTIC To Tell Time?!" Slam Bam Said. Tree Rex just said "I Actually Have No Idea. Just Do It."

In The Barbie Isle...

"Dont Worry baby, Daddy's Here..." Trigger Happy whispered. The Window Gave A Faint Glow "Ooh, Yeah Baby, I Like How You Think..." The Impact Trigger happy Felt when he landed caused him to go absolutely DILLUSIONAL. "Whats That baby? Oh, That... Yeah... I Forgot About That..." Just Then A Ken Doll ell Off Of the Shelf Above Them. "No, Its Not What It Looks Like!" Trigger yelled. "You See..." Trigger stopped talking and shot the Ken Doll with his golden gun. "Now Baby... What Were You Saying? Yeah..." Trigger Looked Worried "But baby! Come On!" The Barbie Fell Off Of The Shelf. "baby! Come Back To Mee!" The Trigger Happy, still absolutely nutso, started to sob in the corner of the shelf, too upset to move. He Saw Another Barbie Doll There. "Ooh, Hey!"

TOO BE CONTINUED...

Notes-
So Triggers Absolutely Insane, he keeps hitting on barbie dolls, all of the skylanders are looking for Trigger, and Grim has started his army of Wind-Ups. Neither clan knows of the other's existance.
---
#10 Posted: 21:33:47 03/06/2014
cool.
#11 Posted: 21:33:59 03/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Small Bonus Chapter!

Now, Grim and Voodood already knew each other. But here is the thing they couldnt decide- who should be the ruler? They decided to argue over it. Grim was the better choice because lets face it- he was WAAYYY more popular. Voodood hasnt had a remake YET. Grim got 2 in ONE GAME. But Voodood wouldnt give up, so they fought phsically. Axe VS Scythe. Again, Grim won. So he was declared the leader. Now All Of The Wind-Up Obey Him.

And Thats How Grim and Voodood Became What They Are.
---
#12 Posted: 00:20:26 04/06/2014
That makes sense
#13 Posted: 01:42:19 04/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I just thought of that that way. And chapter 3 won't come until Thursday, just because I'm busy on Wednesdays.
---
#14 Posted: 21:13:26 05/06/2014 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3

"Yo! Billeh!" Voodood Yelled "Yesssssss?" Billy yelled. His voice was very robotic and somewhat annoying. Then Grim Jumped in. "Billy, i need to teach you the ways of evil. Then you can teach every new wind up the ways of us." Billy responded "Whats Wrong With Us?" Grim sounded dissapointed. "Look at them." He saw Joe And Freddy Playing PattyCake with each other, Bob biting a shelf, Tom, Stone, and Brock All Overcranking each other, Eli Rolling around like a pig, and Dennis and Timmy were wrestling. "Ohh..." Said Billy, The Only MATURE and knowledged one of the wind ups. "Yeah, Do You See The Problem?" Grim said, gritting his teeth. "Yep..." "Good" Grim Said "Come With Me."
Meanwhile, at The Barbie Isle,"

Trigger was still... to say the least, a complete idiot. The hit on his head made him a nut job. He was hitting on Barbies ALOT. Trigger was making up his own little conversations and drama between them. He was enjoying himself somehow.
Meanwhile, Everywhere Else...

All Of The Skylanders Were Searching For Trigger. Tree Rex Was Rampaging through everything in sight. Boom Jet was flying above. Spy Rise Was holding on to the jet turret Boom Jet was riding. Magna Was Going Piggyback On Slam Bam. Bash Was Rolling Around. Star strike was searching too. They had the turrets on auto attack, so their base was safe. After about 5 minutes, Bash Went Into the Barbie isle. "Ugh, this place is about as ugly as a dingo with a Face Disordeh!" Then He Saw Trigger. "Hey! There Ya Are, Mate! We've been lookin everywhere for ya!" Trigger replied " Oh, hey Bash." Triggers memory was jumbled up except for his knowledge of skylanders. Bash was Excited "We Gotta get ya Back To Base!" Trigger responded, "Ok! But can I Take Veronica?" "Uhh... Sure 'Ol Chum." Bash said, looking confused and disgusted.
---
#15 Posted: 02:28:11 08/06/2014
Cool!
#16 Posted: 01:54:31 09/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks! If you haven't noticed, your like the only one that posts comments on here. I might just not continue the fan fiction and just delete the whole forum page...
---
#17 Posted: 00:01:49 29/06/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm Ending The Fan Fiction! The Amount Of People That DIDNT Comment Have Soiled It!
[User Posted Image]
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#18 Posted: 18:27:33 30/06/2014
It's pretty good, but I think you are kind of rushing a bit. Try to make chapters longer, and add some plot to it.
When you read a story, you want to feel like you are in the story. When I read this, I feel rushed, almost like every sentence there is something different going on.

There are a lot of similarities to other stories like this. When someone reads this, they might think it feels familiar, which isn't good. You want your story to be unique and diverse.

Also, I think that you might want to fix some of the grammar, because it makes it hard to read.

But don't stop, let it play out for a while. If you fix some stuff and add some plot to make it diverse, then you'll definitely have something.
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 19:45:03 30/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'll try to do it. Thanks uttster!
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#20 Posted: 23:39:07 30/06/2014
No problem. Anything I can do to help a fellow Fan-Fic writer.
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me