Page 1 of 1
trigger happy don't works anymore [CLOSED]
ssrki Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 17:49:34 29/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi,

Yesterday I bought to my son skylanders spyro's adventures starter pack for pc. He played for a wile and in the evening I wanted to see how is the game.
When I put trigger happy on portal of power it only shows
A toy on a portal of power has a problem.

What should I do to make trogger happy to works again?
Please help
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 18:23:40 29/05/2014
The PC version is buggy and does many things to make the figure worthless. Best advice: cease and desist and use a console version. You'll need to contact Activision Support to get a replacement.

IIIRC there may be a way to revive it if you have the 3DS version of SSA. A search here should give you similar threads from other people that has had the exact same problem.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:22 29/05/2014 by GhostRoaster
ssrki Red Sparx Gems: 12
#3 Posted: 21:08:48 30/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I found it!!! Trigger happy works again. My son is very happy, me too. Here is the link and solution for everyone
http://blog.kdurrani.co.uk/pos...d-working-on-pc
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#4 Posted: 20:45:26 22/06/2014
Had this with my Gill Grunt day one... but i found this solution by myself, it happend more so i feel really bad for the pc users that don't know this solution
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 14:50:07 26/06/2014
Still working? I've managed to revive Skylanders who died because of my PC copy but I never play the PC version any more because it just corrupts any Skylander I place on the Portal
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me