darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > What do you do with your new Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
What do you do with your new Skylanders? [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 16:43:17 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
For me it differs. If the new Skylander I get is an actual new Skylander I normally play with them until they are Level 20 and fully upgraded, giving a few hours in playtime. If it is a Series 2/Series 3/Lightcore/Variant I normally play with then for about an hour and then I don't real use them at all. Most of them aren't even level 20.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#2 Posted: 18:19:03 26/05/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
For me it differs. If the new Skylander I get is an actual new Skylander I normally play with them until they are Level 20 and fully upgraded, giving a few hours in playtime. If it is a Series 2/Series 3/Lightcore/Variant I normally play with then for about an hour and then I don't real use them at all. Most of them aren't even level 20.

First I make an unboxing video, then I try to max the upgrades out. I don't really care about the levels, because they don't really do anything other than add HP.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 18:27:42 26/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: wreckingballbob

First I make an unboxing video, then I try to max the upgrades out. I don't really care about the levels, because they don't really do anything other than add HP.

Yeah, I do unboxing videos too.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4 Posted: 19:48:37 26/05/2014
When I get a new Skylander, I usually just open it and stare it at for a while. Then, I play as them for a while, and by then I know if they will be in my A team (Favourites, used in story mode), B team (I like, used in story mode if I feel like it), or random arena battlers! (Ones I hardly play as in story mode and play as for fun in the arena) If its a repose with a Wow Pow, I usually just save up and buy that if its good! (Like Series 2 Cynder, and series 2 Dark Spyro, series 3 Stealth elf,)
If its just a core lander, I usually buy the upgrades in order unless their soul gem is good, and to be honest i don't really care about my Giants or swappers and randomly play as them.
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 16:16:09 01/06/2014
I do the weirdest thing when I get a new skylander, I put them on the portal and play with them smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6 Posted: 06:13:55 02/06/2014
Look at the for a while than play with them constantly till they are level 10
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 07:18:36 02/06/2014
First thing i do with a skylander is unbox them , then summon it on Lost Islands using the webcode.
Then i wait and see how long it takes my little brother to notice . If i am a single player i run around the hub looking for gold .

I wait to see how long it takes for little brother to notice . I dont talk of him and i hide the toy in my room . When little brother notices him on lost islands , I bring him out .

Multiplayer i first play its personal heroic challenge then my little brother chooses a skylander to try that challenge too . Afterwards we finally play a level . Sometimes i challenge little brother to a dual using the new skylander .

My new skylanders and my previous purchases that still need to buy all their powers are in a separate cookie jar .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 07:22:17 02/06/2014
I just play with them. Whatever Skylander it is. (:
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me