Page 1 of 1
This is getting Boring... [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 02:56:26 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Yup. For Swap Force, I keep repeating the levels... over and over... Even the adventure pack levels are getting worn out... WHAT SHOULD I DO??? What do you do?
Lately ive been using my series 1 people from a while ago and it gets a bit boring quick. I keep swapping all my swappers... but ive seen em all. It... jst seems boring. I go out and buy some, then i upgrade them and BOOM. They are all added to my shelf and just sit there. And sit there. The levels are repetitive! what should i dooooo??? SSA is a bit fun every once in a while but i get frustrated with no jumping. Giants... I hate that game. What do you guys do when you complete the game?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#2 Posted: 03:41:54 24/05/2014
Well as much as I share your exact thoughts on the previous 2 games, I wouldn't worry so much about the next game for now. I personally just do other things I like and save money up to prepare for the next installment. I hope this game will really change things around and be the best game out of them all. Also I wait for more info to be revealed and consider what characters you hope to see and how you plan to buy this game.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 03:53:55 24/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Interesting... I will and I hope The new Trap Team is as cool as it looks!
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4 Posted: 04:29:50 24/05/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster617
Well as much as I share your exact thoughts on the previous 2 games, I wouldn't worry so much about the next game for now. I personally just do other things I like and save money up to prepare for the next installment. I hope this game will really change things around and be the best game out of them all. Also I wait for more info to be revealed and consider what characters you hope to see and how you plan to buy this game.

Good advice and is exactly what I am doing.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#5 Posted: 08:12:46 24/05/2014
Are all you Skylanders Level 20, upgraded and have all their quests done? If not you could do those. Have you gotten every star, collectible and accolade?
---
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#6 Posted: 17:23:21 24/05/2014
You can maybe start a new game directly in nightmare, limiting the number of skylanders you use and reset some of them to try some other path. It's what i've done rencently after being PM level 80, and got the platinum trophee.
I also appreciate the search for high scores as for old school games.
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:39 24/05/2014 by FaboulousFab
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#7 Posted: 04:12:49 25/05/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob
Are all you Skylanders Level 20, upgraded and have all their quests done? If not you could do those. Have you gotten every star, collectible and accolade?

Let's be honest 90% of the people that play this game would be too lazy for that. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 06:51:54 25/05/2014
Quote: flashwingftw
Quote: wreckingballbob

Let's be honest 90% of the people that play this game would be too lazy for that. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat

This, many kids are too lazy to even bother with it anymore.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#9 Posted: 16:02:06 25/05/2014
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Yup. For Swap Force, I keep repeating the levels... over and over... Even the adventure pack levels are getting worn out... WHAT SHOULD I DO??? What do you do?
Lately ive been using my series 1 people from a while ago and it gets a bit boring quick. I keep swapping all my swappers... but ive seen em all. It... jst seems boring. I go out and buy some, then i upgrade them and BOOM. They are all added to my shelf and just sit there. And sit there. The levels are repetitive! what should i dooooo??? SSA is a bit fun every once in a while but i get frustrated with no jumping. Giants... I hate that game. What do you guys do when you complete the game?

You've summed up why I don't see the need to buy new figures...I have enough skylanders for a 100+ hour game, but yet they keep delivering 12 hour content.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#10 Posted: 18:37:19 25/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I agree Completely
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#11 Posted: 12:08:05 27/05/2014
When bored, it comes down to what makes you like the game, or what you enjoy 'in general'.

When I'm bored and want to play SF, I go over to my shelves, and grab (1) from each element, sometimes at random, sometimes, via my son (3 year old), and sometimes, just ones I want. From there I play with only those, always swapping based on what' strongest in the area. Other times, I'll pull my tray of 'swappers' and have my son put together combinations for me.

It's just important that I don't play my strong characters, they eat up the game too easily.
- Unreall
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#12 Posted: 13:41:29 27/05/2014
if i get bored i just put it away and play some other games. usually after some time i get the urge to play skylanders again... playing skylanders and doing everything for months on months, just kill it for me, i need the breaks.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me