Page 1 of 1
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTlON. [CLOSED]
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#1 Posted: 18:26:16 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
So a very stupid, annoying kid came over to my house the other day and decided to take my beautiful upgraded Freeze Blade and nickname him "Ice Blizzer" because apparently that's hilarious. I hate it. So I went back and changed it back to Freeze Blade, but it still has the stupid quotations!!! I even reset my Freeze Blade to make it go away, but it didn't work. How do I get rid of those stupid QUOTATIONS?!?!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 18:44:30 20/05/2014
Quote: Dmcrocks
So a very stupid, annoying kid came over to my house the other day and decided to take my beautiful upgraded Freeze Blade and nickname him "Ice Blizzer" because apparently that's hilarious. I hate it. So I went back and changed it back to Freeze Blade, but it still has the stupid quotations!!! I even reset my Freeze Blade to make it go away, but it didn't work. How do I get rid of those stupid QUOTATIONS?!?!

Try deleting every letter and then clicking done.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:57 20/05/2014 by wreckingballbob
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 19:42:29 20/05/2014
Such a big deal...

I just tested. Reset the Top AND Bottom parts, should work.
---
bye
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#4 Posted: 20:06:12 20/05/2014
Quote: wreckingballbob

This. It should ask you if you want to remove the nickname, choose "Yes". Make sure to do it on the top and bottom, and the quotations should be gone.
---
Purple dragon.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 21:56:14 20/05/2014
^ Did this with my Trigger Happy and it worked
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 02:02:09 21/05/2014
Quote: Sboy13
Quote: wreckingballbob

This. It should ask you if you want to remove the nickname, choose "Yes". Make sure to do it on the top and bottom, and the quotations should be gone.

I certify this answer. I've done it multiple times and it works. NO RESET REQUIRED.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#7 Posted: 03:35:32 21/05/2014
This happened to my Double Trouble (S1) back in Giants. My little sister changed his name to-Im not kidding here-Ooogaboga. I changed it back to Double Trouble after a laugh and it still had the qoutes...You have to delete the username completely before it changes back without qoutes.

Yes game, I want to name my Double Trouble Double Trouble smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#8 Posted: 04:03:42 21/05/2014
oogabooga lookin googa.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me