Page 1 of 1
Can someone help with this? [CLOSED]
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#1 Posted: 13:11:51 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
This is something I've been wondering about for years. When I was young, I found out about this Glitch Guide for Spyro 3. There's one glitch in particular which I've tried to do many times, but I could never get it. I'm wondering if anyone actually has any evidence of this, like a photo or video of it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/914...agon/faqs/47946

The glitch I'm talking about is #21. New world in the Skate Park. I've looked around for evidence of this a few times and never found anything about it, outside of this glitch guide. It seems to me like if this did work it'd just send you into the portal at the start of the skate park, back into the level, not a new section. If this did send you somewhere completely new, I'd've thought people would talk more about that, and I've never seen anyone prove nor debunk this glitch. Does anyone know anything about it?
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#2 Posted: 14:23:04 20/05/2014
I've never heard about it, Arc.
And I agree that, if it were true, people would probably talk about it more.

I can't say for certain, but I doubt it's real.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#3 Posted: 15:26:30 20/05/2014
It's fake. We've already explored the levels of Spyro 3 and there is no unused areas besides the Dino Mines one. The Skatepark levels contain no extra areas other than the Skatepark itself.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4 Posted: 16:21:16 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks! That's exactly the kind of answer I wanted. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me