Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
k so [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 12:24:46 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure if this belongs in Personal Thoughts but I was wondering if you guys could just read this and idk idek why

As most of you may know, me and my unbialogical father have a long history of playing this game together. He's out of my mum's life now, therefore out of mine..ugh I hate it when parents break up. Anyways, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to play this game without him. I'm one of those very sensitive and emotional people..idk idk idk idk am I just being stupid??
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#2 Posted: 14:20:11 20/05/2014
(This probably doesn't belong here, but eh...)
I understand completely, you are not being stupid, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I can understand why you wouldn't want to play the game, and you shouldn't be expected to. Maybe after some time, you'll be able to play it again, for memories sake.

A lot of people might find this ridiculous, but I understand how people can form emotional attachments to video games by playing with others.

Also, depending on why your parents separated, it should be your decision to keep him in your life. Maybe you'll even get the chance to play with him again one day.
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
#3 Posted: 14:22:37 20/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Darchangel
I understand completely, you are not being stupid, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I can understand why you wouldn't want to play the game, and you shouldn't be expected to. Maybe after some time, you'll be able to play it again, for memories sake.

A lot of people might find this ridiculous, but I understand how people can form emotional attachments to video games by playing with others.

Also, depending on why your parents separated, it should be your decision to keep him in your life. Maybe you'll even get the chance to play with him again one day.

Thanks. That made me feel a bit better..I'm glad someone understands smilie

Oh, I want to keep him in my life. But as he and mum aren't on speaking terms and things are complicated..yeah. We may be able to play together again someday.
---
oh my god
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#4 Posted: 15:38:28 20/05/2014
I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I wanna know: How did you both play a 1-player game together? Did one of you play and the other tell what to do/give hints or something?
#5 Posted: 13:03:51 21/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Slvr99
I hope you don't mind me asking this, but I wanna know: How did you both play a 1-player game together? Did one of you play and the other tell what to do/give hints or something?

Well my dad mostly played it..he's such a Spyro addict smilie then as I got older we took turns. I'd often come home from school to see him playing it in my room smilie
---
oh my god
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#6 Posted: 14:19:23 21/05/2014
smilie I'm sorry. It's going to be okay! Just remember the good times youv'e had together.
Darchangel Blue Sparx Gems: 627
#7 Posted: 14:40:32 21/05/2014
Quote: Jaggedstar

Thanks. That made me feel a bit better..I'm glad someone understands smilie

Oh, I want to keep him in my life. But as he and mum aren't on speaking terms and things are complicated..yeah. We may be able to play together again someday.

I'm glad I could help, even if only a little.
If you ever need help or want to talk, just send me a message, okay?
---
>N< "Everyone knows I'm in over my head."
I'll Start Trying In September
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#8 Posted: 14:53:12 21/05/2014
I'm so sorry to hear this about your parents. It's hard when they split. Just remember (when you can) that they both still love you and think about you, even when it doesn't always seem like it.

As for Spyro, well, there's no need to push yourself to play it if it makes you sad. Maybe put it aside for awhile until things hurt less and hold onto those good memories.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#9 Posted: 16:51:39 21/05/2014

Quote: Razz
I'm so sorry to hear this about your parents. It's hard when they split. Just remember (when you can) that they both still love you and think about you, even when it doesn't always seem like it.

As for Spyro, well, there's no need to push yourself to play it if it makes you sad. Maybe put it aside for awhile until things hurt less and hold onto those good memories.

^These.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#10 Posted: 12:16:40 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, everyone. Much appreciated smilie
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me