Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Student Who Returned a Bloody Favor
Page 1 of 1
The Student Who Returned a Bloody Favor [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 18:11:36 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Dear Reader(s), before reading, there are a few things you need to know...First of all, this story isn't for all and any ages, this warning will only be told once as there are depictions of violence that are PG 13, and sometimes higher.

For those who might get confused, the italics aren't for a character speaking, but it will be revealed later what it is for.

Good reading!

Victim One

I wonder...What you think about them? "Nothing really..." Let me rephrase that, how do you feel about them? "Their alright." You hate them don't you? "I love them..." You hate them! "Any pain I give is my love." Heh heh...It is actually hate... "I love pain, so I love them and inflicting it upon them..." Eh hee heh hee ha...That's true.

"Miss Izua?" Suddenly a male voice called out, as the student Rui Izua looked toward the teacher with a blank, emotionless stare, she wore the winter school uniform,the black jacket, red tie, white short sleeved buttoned shirt underneath, the jacket also being buttoned up, and short gray skirt with black thigh-highs, the girl was as pale as the dead, and the emotion both on her face and inside of her was just as dead, short black hair, almost shoulder-length though, some of it falling in front of her right, odd-eyed red, the left one being blue "Miss Izua, could you tell us a quote from the character of the book we were reading?" The teacher had called her out, him, being a middle-aged man, maybe somewhere in his thirties, he had beard stubble, brown eyes, black hair, his own skin color was more normal, it was a tan, his hair being shorter than Rui's, though it a kind of "tail" that stuck to the back of his neck and went down, Rui just sat at her desk, staring with that emotionless face, before standing up, letting her body push back her chair with a scraping sound, all eyes of all in the room, students and teacher alike, watching her, as she stared at the teacher and said "One of you...Will die this week..." It will be gruesome too! She answered, it sounding like a warning, the reward earned from this wasn't a congratulations from the teacher, rather a stare, that was just on the edge of a glare, directed at Rui Izua and Rui alone... "The quote of the character..." It's far from that... Rui said, breaking the silence that came from all, the teacher then replied "No, that isn't it, please sit back down miss Izua."
She then did as she was told, this gained from the students after the teacher began to go back to explaining about the book he had in his hand, whispering, talking about her no doubt, she didn't care, she just sat, staring forward blankly.

The sun was setting, leaving golden rays shining over the mountains onto the road on a grassy hill, a lake that seperated the path and small town and the forest and pine tree, on the other side of such a lake, a stone road paved bridge for going to the other side, big enough for a car to go into the woods, though the road Rui walked on was more for bikes and people, this road on the, though as she did, she was walking up to girl with blond long hair, and also red eyes, though the girl wasn't odd-eyed, she was taller than Rui, she seemed to be one of the "popular" High Schoolers of school, her body was perfect, her hair was glistening pretty as if gold, her skin without and blemish, and skinny, though both Rui's skin and body were the same, she was short, and everything about her was on the small side, and her skinny was more...Unhealthy, though no one could actually see, underneath one could easily get to the bone structure of her by feeling, and if it wasn't for her skin, and if she sucked it in a bit, such bones could be seen...
The blond student was on her cellphone, all gigges and pitter patter of her thumbs working on her texting, just standing as she did, Rui kept walking with the clip-clop of her white shoes, non-school attire since out of school, shoes being the only thing, she began walking up to the blond student There she is!, once walking up to the blond student only being as tall as to the student neck, Rui tapped on her shoulder, and the student turned around "Aria Misazu?" Rui asked, and the student tilted her head confusingly "Yeah?" This is going to be good... "You are going to die." Rui replied "This week..." The student stared at her, seeing the emotionless on Rui's face, her face scrunched up in disgust "Is this a joke?" Rui didn't reply, just cold seriousness on her face Nah, it ain't! "This has to be joke, you can't tell me I'm just going to die! Are you going to kill me or something?!" Aria answered angrily She flyin' off the handle! "If your joking with me, you're a real b*tch! That isn't something you joke about!...Are...Are you serious?! I'm not going to die!" She shoved Rui back once Uh oh.. "I won't die! I'm not going to die!" Another shove Is she doing it? "I WON'T DIE!" She screamed, and then...The push, eveything went in slow motion just then for a second, Aria looking horrified She did it...
Rui then fell, the hill wasn't too stee not to run up or stand up, but the force of this push was enough to send Rui violently rolling sideways, even bouncing a few times, large crackling could be heard from her, the crackling of bones, before one last bounce, and a slow rolling stop at the edge of the lake, being that the ground was flatter near to the lake, laying on her side, her back facing Aria and the road, while front faced the lake, Aria being so terrified, going pale, not as much as Rui though, and running away, running from her mistake, her manslaughter, no one else was there to witness what had gone on, so Aria ran in fear toward the safey of her home
...Izua then slowly stood up, brushing herself off, her arms first, then her skirt, as if nothing ever happened, such a thing would've killed her...It was supposed to kill her... Well, she is dying sooner than later...Hee hee...

The very next day, the student, Aria Misazu, died, a gruesome and painful death, a local newspaper article for the small town was soon published...

December 25th, 2013: Misuza, Aria...Age seventeen, died this morning, while running home from the store, she slipped on some ice, causing disturbances enough to the icicles above her upon a stores beautiful mounted shade, or at least one, to impale her neck, though didn't seem to die instantly, as from the closest witness, we had gotten this info from him... "I coould hear her, gasping for air, what I saw was even more horrific, her arms reached and flailed to do something...And...Oh God...The blood, it flew outward and everywhere! And the I could hear the gurgling, I think it was filling her lungs and mouth, I wanted to help her...But my stomach was weak, my legs and arms, I lost it right there! Oh God...Oh Jesus, that poor girl must've been in a lot of pain!" Such a incident have caused people to begin to remove icicles on the edges of jutting roofs, and to melt sidewalks and roads, hopefully another such incident won't happen again

Even though this was the day right after the girl's warnings...No one mentioned them to anyone, especially not the authorities, it was as if the warnings never existed, not even Aria's only parent came forward, not mentioning the strange incident of her daughters fear the evening before...In fact, even though Rui Izua came into school afterward, no one suspected her, as if she was still a student there but didn't exist, no one bullied or made fun of her, she wasnever a victim of this even since day one of being here, she was a student...But in these aspects didn't exist, but there were still school records of her...After Aria's death, both students and teachers, for no reason, developed lingering feelings of dread, fear, that someone in the school was the murder...Yet no fingers were pointed at, it was as if the lingering feeling was just there but no one they could think of, neither did they feel anyone was the culprit...
And this...
This is how it started...Yes, this is the start...Hee hee...
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 18:12:55 15/05/2014
I never knew you could write THIS good!
#3 Posted: 18:14:42 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11

Too bad I had to take a lot of stuff out because of the character limit, it was all suppsed to be in Victim One, but I'll have to put that stuff on later in a later post.

Such stuff is an important part of the story, not particularly about Victim One or Rui Izua, but still a big part of the story.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:16:58 15/05/2014 by Dark Lord
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 18:16:27 15/05/2014
Quote: Dark Lord
Quote: NINJAsk11

Too bad I had to take a lot of stuff out because of the character limit, it was all suppsed to be in Victim One, but I'll have to put that stuff on later in a later post.

Does it matter? It's a side of you I never have seen!
I realy like it <3
#5 Posted: 19:31:11 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
For my readers, I'm sorry for not writing the rest of Victim One...But I'm on my Vita, and I don't have a copy and paste feature, I took screenshots of the rest of it...But that would be re-writing it with a touchscreen, I still have to re-write it, but I'd rather do it on a keyboard, this might mean that this is on hiatus until I get a new screen for my computer, but it is an unsure thing, I might feel like writing again an use this touchscreen, I might not, but this is an apology note from me, the writer, for not continuing, sorry.
---
#6 Posted: 20:57:07 22/05/2014 | Topic Creator
To hold people over, I have a short, side story set in the same universe...

Something to Think On

I did something bad, something that my bear told me won't be forgiven...I think he is coming for me...

Today, a doctor came to our house, I was really sick and he came to find out what the matter was, then for some reason he had to talk to my parents without, though I was told to stay in bed for a few days, my parents came back and asked if I was thirsty or hungry, I said yes, and they brought me soup and grape juice, it was really good, they talked to me for awhile and played board games with me, it was so fun!...Then they had to leave, it made me really sad, I just sat on my bed, looking out the window, kids were playing...I wanted to play too! I knew how to climb out the window using the tree, but I almost slipped and fell! Close one! I went to where the kids were playing and they were gone, probably went home or to the park or something...I decided to go to grandmas house! It was close and really fun there!
Though grandma had to move away, so it was a-band-oned, my parents said, but it was still fun and close enough for me to run to!
People say it's dark, and scary and other kids make fun of me for playing there, it is dark, but they don't know it like I do!
I got there and started playing, then I saw a pink, stuffed bunny...Poor thing, it had rips and tears, but sky blue buttons for eyes! Mama says I get the poor thing from her...I began talking to the bunny, playing pretend with it, but then it began talking back! It asked me if I was ready, and I was confused...Ready to play some more? Sure! I answered, then he asked me to stay with him and made me promise, I promised I did! We played and talked some more in grandmas old house, he said funny and weird things! It made me laugh, especially with his weird deep voice! It began getting dark and I had to go home, but the bunny said to me, begged me not to leave, I did make a promise to him...So I tried bringing him I with me, but he said he needed to stay here I couldn't stay though, it was bedtime! I had to say bye and leave him, I was sad though...
I got to my room and into bed and it began raining, thunder and lightning! It was a bit scary, but I was sad that I had to leave bunny...I think he is coming for me, I think he hates me, he said he might not forgive me if I leave...A flash across the sky! That lightning was so close...Huh?...Someone is standing at my widow...I think it's bunny, I went over and it was bunny, I said I was really sorry, he said all was forgiven and said it was time to go now...I nodded sadly and looked down, then toward my bedroom door, I didn't get to say goodbye to my parents...But I had to go now, I looked at bunny and he held out his pink hand, I took it...It was so fluffy...So warm, just like my parents hands, we then began flying, I think bunny was helping me fly, we flew up out the window, I looked back at home, I already missed my mommy and daddy...But the bunny said death was a beautiful thing...I did feel all warm and comfy as we got higher...

Once upon a time, a seven year old girl was diagnosed with an unknown and incurable sickness, it was unknown to the doctor that diagnosed her what it was, and said that she had a short time to live, no one knew how short it was, especially the parents, thinking it would be a few days, when it was only a short span of twenty-four hours, later on, the nex day, early in the morning, the parents found their daughter, with closed eyes and a wide smile on her face, a funeral was soon held, family members and even the kids who had made fun of her and felt guilty shed tears for her, amongst the crowd stood a man, black trench coat, hood over his unseen face, black boots, with matching color turtleneck long sleeved sweater, and black leather gloves, the coat also being long-sleeved with the same matching color pants, he was the only one to stay even after everyone left, giving out these words "Death is so beautiful, it is sad..."

Side story: Something to Think On; Death is so Beautiful it is Sad
---
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 22:28:42 22/05/2014 by Dark Lord
#7 Posted: 02:04:47 01/06/2014 | Topic Creator
Continuation of Victim One

Elsewhere...

A reporter sat at his desk, eating chocolate covered pocky, a gift from a co-worker, for some reason, the natural color of his hair was white, short, and shoulder length, he looked in his early twenties, tan skin though almost on the pale side, yellow eyes and was on the tall side, thick arms, and was normally built, almost clean-shaven but stubble for a beard and mustache starting to grow in. A man with brown hair, blue eyes, and young enough to say he just turned twenty knocked on the white-haired's desk "Zel, you're up man."
The white-haired looked at the younger brown-haired with nonchalant, half-open eyes, and got up from his black wheelchair, going to his bosses office, waling up to the door and opening it, it having stained glass on it that said "Alister, Ackin" as Zel walked up to the fairly built and taller man than him, sitting at a desk "Boss?" He answered to Ackin, he then set a newspaper on his clean desk "Have you seen this?" Zel glanced at the newspaper, then shook his head "No, but before we go any further boss...This isn't chasing another supernatural ghost that in the end is just some fake bull again, is it?" He took the newspaper in hand, looking at the article, December 25th was the first was the first numbers and first word he saw...That was yesterday...And "girl killed by icicle" with a black and white picture of paramedics getting the girl into an ambulance, of course they couldn't show a picture of the actual icey knife through the girl's neck, not publicly, but most likely pictures were taken of the incident "This time Zel I'm sure it's a vengeful spirit!"Despite reporters having to believe the real more than the unreal, this ones seemed quite different chasing after the supernatural "No boss...I'm not going on another goose chase!" "This time you have to, or I'm docking your pay." Zel looked at him unbelievably "Can you do that? Is that even legal? And how the hell can can you even pay me if people won't buy stupid paranormal stuff in rags?!" Ackin looked at him "Sometimes they do, and I have my connections."He grinned Ï already have reservations for you there, you're going to investigate it whether you like it or not! I can feel it....There has to be some sort of curse or ghost there!"
Xel just stood there, mouth opened in awe and shock, frowning "It sounds like just a coincidence...-"
"You're going anyway!"
No matter what he said or threw at his boss, he was just too resilient, almost like steel! And so Zel was forced to investigate the incident that was all a coincidence in his mind...
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#8 Posted: 01:50:34 10/06/2014
This is really good, really immersing. Awesome story, Dark Lord! ^.^
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#9 Posted: 00:46:58 30/06/2014
Interesting. I liked Somethibg to Think On.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me