Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Finally Seen (A Jean x Marco story)
Page 1 of 1
Finally Seen (A Jean x Marco story) [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 00:20:37 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Shoould it be a College AU or a true to story (even though Annie ain't sabatoging Marco's equipment in my stories for as long as I breathe air.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:06 13/05/2014 by assassinelf
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 00:37:03 13/05/2014
I say college because yeah
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3 Posted: 01:20:06 13/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Good. I'll vhange the title after I post this.

Chapter 1
If Only He Would See Me

Marco Bott walked through the hallways with the purpose and poise of, well, an unpopular kid devoted to getting noticed. He didn't even have to be noticed by more than one person, as long as Jean was that person. As he walked, he noticed the very person he was looking for. Jean sat on a University Bench, reading a book on the greats of music. Marco, having been prepared, tripped over Jeans leg, succesfully getting the person to rise to help him up. Jean reached out his hand, and helped Marco to his feet. When he was upright, he thanked Jeam, and shook his hand. But Marco was doing this for multiple reasons. A. He had stepped in close for this handshake, and easily stoll Jean's phone. B. He LOVED The feel of Jean's hand. It was warm, and soft, and Marco decided facial bruising was worth it. It still ached, felt like a heavyhanded nurse had just given him 3 shots in a single area. But now, now he knew where Jean worked.
Shiganshina Music.
---
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 01:42:11 13/05/2014
Who's Marco and Jean.
I'm about to get punched, aren't I?
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 20:15:22 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Characters from Attack on Titan.
---
#6 Posted: 01:27:52 15/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
Vinyl. Nuff said.

Jean stood at the counter, having a thumb war with Sasha. He was stronger than her, but she easily maneuvered her finger to where there was no way he could lift up his thumb. He struggled to get his thumb out, but it wasn't coming out without Sasha's say-so. Finally, he mumbled, "You win." Sasha gave him a look, and sniggered, "Sorry, I don't think Connie could hear you. And you know how much he hates being left ou-ou-ut." Connie quickly affirmed this, and Jean shouted, "YOU WIN!" which knocked Connie off of his perch on the counter. Sasha giggled, and the familiar "chime" of the doorbell could be heard. "Hello?" came a naturally cordial voice."
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me