darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Post all glitches for giants here
Page 1 of 1
Post all glitches for giants here [CLOSED]
gnarlytreesnex Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#1 Posted: 02:31:36 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
What glitches have you got in giants I've gotten loads
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 02:47:19 12/05/2014
Well if you want others to participate post your "loads" of glitches to get us started.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#3 Posted: 19:28:18 30/09/2014
We already have a topic for this //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=64075But sense its closed i will post heresmiliewhen you look at lighting rods stats for a two second he will be naked smilie
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:21 30/09/2014 by skylandersspyro
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 12:27:24 02/10/2014
Except for trying to summon bouncer and it froze with the tech symbol hanging , Giants was pretty glitch free . My goodness ol Swopforce was glitch city .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#5 Posted: 09:17:05 03/10/2014
One time, I kept switching Skylanders to open the element doors on Flynn's ship and I kept going in and out of the room so I can open them again and again to get more gold. Eventually, the game started lagging and the whole of the hub looked glitchy. Every NPC had a flickering exclamation mark on their heads like they wanted to talk to me. I can't remember what else happened because it was ages ago, but I don't think I was able to talk to any of the NPCs. Thankfully, the glitch stopped when I reset the console.

Another glitch I had was when I was in Aerial Attack. I went towards the bit where you fight loads of enemies to open a monster gate. Then, I realised I forgot to go in Air gate, so I headed towards that. Then when I finished that area and went back to where the enemies were, no enemies would spawn so I couldn't continue the level and had to reset the chapter.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me