Page 1 of 1
Replaying Spyro 1 [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 21:01:51 09/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Today I decided to re-do Spyro the Dragon (or Spyro 1 for short.) I deleted my sister's file which she never used to make it. I am trying to get the most money I can find and all the dragons in a level before I leave. It has been a success! (Accept for the hurting thumb and eyes.) I have 100% completed Artisains, and Magic Crafters. Peace Keepers I need to work on getting the last 60 gems in the speedway. I have 3 levels done in Beast Makers (But I can't find a 5 gem in Misty Bog. I'll get it later.) Maybe I will finally be able to get to Gnasty's Loot! That would be awesome. I played for at lest 4 hours. How is the progress on your games? How long does it take you to get everything? I will have to say that I will at lest take a weak to get the lost little gems here and there. My games are 74%, 30 something%, and I don't remember the one I made today. (After I completed the speedway in Artisains it said 54%. So I guess over 60%?)
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#2 Posted: 04:27:59 13/05/2014
I always 100% all Spyro games. I've beaten all 4 Spyro games(Enter the Dragonfly included) 100% multiple times! I just recently beat Spyro 1 fully and am currently replaying Spyro 3 100%. I could do it in probably 5 hours or so, but I take breaks so it usually takes days or weeks.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#3 Posted: 07:30:58 13/05/2014
I've replayed almost every Spyro game countless times. Every time I played a new game for the first time, I didn't bother getting every gem and collectable until I've seen and explored every level and it used to take me a few weeks or even months to finish them. But now that I know where everything is, I don't leave a level until I've collected everything and it takes me less than a week to finish them. I can complete the first game in less than a day. I don't exactly know how long, but I'll find out how many hours it would take me next time I play it.
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#4 Posted: 11:34:00 13/05/2014
Yeah, try playing Enter the Dragonfly! The levels in that game are HUGE and take a lot longer to collect everything.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 14:52:22 13/05/2014
Everytime I replay these games I usually collect everything without problems at all.

I think my fastest time beating Spyro the Dragon and getting everything was 4 hours and 27 minutes, I think I can get a better time if I replay the game again, but seriously I need some free time to try it again.
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:27 13/05/2014 by SamXala
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me