Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Warped Between Worlds. *FEATURING CLASSIC SPYRO*
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Warped Between Worlds. *FEATURING CLASSIC SPYRO* [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 04:21:34 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1. In the world of Skylanders:
Spyro and his newest friend Pop Thorn was walking around in the woods. "Spyro?" Spyro looked at Pop Thorn in confusion. Pop Thorn made his voice a small whisper, "There is some weird thing near that rock..." Spyro looked at the rock his friend motioned to. "That is very strange..." Spyro said as he walked toward the rock. "Be careful ,Spyro! It could be dangerous!" Thorn said as he glanced around the area they where in. Spyro sniffed the square-ish object. Suddenly a great bust of light shone from the object and wind blew around the purple dragon. "Spyro?!?!?" Pop Thorn hopped over to the tornado. "I'm okay!" Spyro called to his friend as he rubbed dirt out of his eyes. Soon Spyro felt dizzy. Pop Thorn heard a loud thud come from inside the storm. And then it stopped. The wind, the light everything. Spyro was gone!
|||
When Spyro opened his eyes right in front of him was a mole. "I got my self another dragon!" The mole cried in joy. "Great going, Professor!" A faun said as she danced in glee. "Okay..." Spyro said as he shook his head. Maybe it was all an illusion. Nope they where still there. "Who are you?" He asked. "I am, Elora. And this is the Professor." The faun replied. "And you are?" "My name is Spyro. And I want to go home!" Spyro snorted. "Wait. Did you said Spyro?!" The mole gasped. "I must have opened another dimension! This is bad! this is bad! If Spyro finds out that another... Spyro thing.... Is here he will freak! The whole time-space paradox will be ruined!!!" "I'm confused. Why did you bring me here?!" Spyro asked. "You see. Ripto and Gnasty Gnorc has teamed up. They are the bad guys of our realm. And we guessed that another dragon could help our friend... Spyro." Elora answered. "Hey! Elora. Did you get that other dragon yet?" A cheetah called. "Just did ,Hunter. Come meet ,Spyro..." Elora replied nervously. Hunter walked up to Spyro. "He looks a little funny." He said poking Spyro's nose. Spyro was so upset he bit Hunter. "AHHHH GET HIM OOFFFFFF!!!!!!!" Hunter said trying to yank his arm out of Skylander Spyro's throat. "Drop him!" Elora said as she kicked Spyro's side. Spyro spat out Hunter's arm and belched. "Excuse me." He said sitting down and snorting again. "Guys? What's going on I heard screaming." Another dragon asked. Skylander Spyro walked towards the other dragon. Both Spyros looked at each other and sniffed each other's snouts. "Yep, you are me." Skylander Spyro said with a huff. "Wait... You are me?" Asked the other Spyro. "Spyro, I might have opened another dimension by accident..." The Professor glanced down at his feet. "Are you a bad guy?" The other Spyro asked. "No, I am a Skylander. We are good guys." Skylander Spyro replied. "I guess I can call you, Skyro then?" Spyro asked. "Sure. That's fine." Skyro snorted out steam again. "Sorry, I bit your cat." "You bit ,Hunter?!" Spyro asked shocked. Spyro slapped Skyro. "Ow! He called me ugly!" Skyro snarled. "Hunter!!!! It's not nice to make fun of others!" Spyro said as he flew over and slapped the cheetah.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:30 06/05/2014 by DragonDog
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me