Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylands at walmart [CLOSED]
FireKracken Blue Sparx Gems: 739
#1 Posted: 00:16:27 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay, I have seen several stories where the skylanders are toys in a wal-mart. I thought I'd start one myself! So I will try to post chapter 1 tomorrow, but for now i think heres the cast(dont be surprised if i change when i write the story.

s2 camo-crazy guy who talks to plants.

Crusher and swarm- best friends who are like grand parents

s3 terrifin- tough guy

wash buckler- jerk

blast zone-best friend of wash buckler has a soft heart

s3 stelth elf-ninja(duh)

Rattle shake-cowbopy(duh)

Free Ranger- a nerd

Other Free Ranger-Cool guy

Volcanic europtor-ladies man

Roller brawl-farm girl
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:25:47 02/05/2014 by FireKracken
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 00:21:06 02/05/2014
When you say that there are many like this, I think this officially makes it an overkill. There are:

-Shelves
-The Travelers
-Boomer's Big Break
-Toy Meets World
-Skylanders, the Real World

No offense, but there are way too many of these.
The craze happened when I wrote Shelves, and now we get three after it. One was before mine, but it was months ago. And there weren't stories with the same topic after it came.
---
A story.
#3 Posted: 00:27:38 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Well I guess that u inspire people then..................
---
come read my fan fic at forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=96572just got a second page!
#4 Posted: 00:30:06 02/05/2014
If I came of mean, I sincerely wasn't trying to. But there are so many of these stories, and it'd be nice if people would make original topics.
Let's hope this will work out though!
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 00:30:46 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Actullaly in the past 30 seconds I was thinking about it and u r right.....there is WAY too many I think i will I will try something new..............
---
#6 Posted: 00:35:45 02/05/2014
If you want, I can delete my comments and you can delete yours. It'll look like this never happened. :3
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 00:36:22 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
nah it is fine I have a idea that u helped me reach
---
#8 Posted: 00:40:03 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I have seen people write as though skylanders were real and like toy story but what if .........what IF.................I combine the two.................what if it is like shelve,travles,and all the others BUT they had their powers.............? It May or May not work but I shall try
---
#9 Posted: 00:42:20 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
also when i say that i mean weaker versions
---
#10 Posted: 00:58:35 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 In the electronics aisle a few dozen Skylanders sit on the shelve like normal..............but a a small group a of skylanders lurked outside their packages
So i think i shall add hoot loop...............
---
#11 Posted: 11:27:33 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh they will be my other fan fic I just think they should not be too long these ones I like to be long.
---
#12 Posted: 12:00:48 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: introduction

In the electronics aisle of a Walmart a few dozen Skylanders sit on the shelve like normal..............but a a small group a of Skylanders lurked outside their packages. 16. Those sixteen Skylanders Lived in a red 3ds package at the far back right corner of the cab nit which holds the 3d(s)
and dsI(s) . These fifteen Skylanders were,
-Hoot Loop who was a VERY trusted and wise Skylander.
-Enchanted Hoot Loop, who was Hoot loop's brother. His nickname was Enchanted.
-S2 Camo who was a slightly crazy person who thought the sun flower was his brother.
-Crusher was like a granddad to the others.
-Swarm who was Crusher's best friend and also like a granddad.
-S3 Terrifin, was a very strong Skylander, who also had a big appetite.
-Bumble Blast, Brother of Terrifin, and friend of Camo.
-Wash Buckler was a Not a very trusting person.
-Blast Zone, had a soft heart but was still a friend of Wash Bucklers'
-S3 Stealth Elf, who was of course a very Ninja like person
-Rattle Shake, was a very western character.
-Free Ranger-Brother of Rattle Shake Free was a Nerd
-The other Free Ranger, was a very cool guy called The Ranger
- volcanic Eruptor, was a charming Skylander.
-Roller Brawl is a farm girl like Skylander.

To be continued
---
#13 Posted: 22:51:47 02/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:The Hoot loops

When there is a knock on the top of your box at 3:02 am it's never good news. When it is a Hoot loop from the Gamestop down the street it is definitely not good news. "Hello is this the box of the Bacon loving group?" the Hoot Loop said. "Um...........we're not called that...."Said Enchanted. "Oh well I was told that There'd be a Hoot Loop and an Enchanted." replied the Hoot Loop. "So what can we do for you?" Asked Hoot Loop. "Oh well I was told to tell you that...........um.-GET ON WITH IT" yelled Terrafin.
" Oh w-well" the Hoot Loop stuttered "you see Sir Magnes would be coming to visit you" The messenger looked incredibly nervous. "Who?Why was that so hard to say?"
Camo asked. "Oh well you see Sir Magnes is a nitro Magna Charge-"Hoot Loop said before he was cut off. "I met him once" Ranger said. "Back when we were getting ready to be shipped out. He was going to a place an hour from here. But here wasn't lithe others he was different." Ranger said in a hipnotized manner.
"What was so different about him?" asked Camo. "Well Nitro Magna Charges are sopossed to be able to move at the rates of cars, magnitize and stun. But he had an error, he could do the normal but.........you see he also had weaker versions of the powers of the people around him. When I met him, he had my lightning eyes." replied Ranger. "Wow!" Swarm said. ''Back in my day you never heard of these types of people! Crusher replied. "Thats all I was told to tell you. Bye!" The Hoot Loop said as he vanished.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:19 03/05/2014 by FireKracken
#14 Posted: 21:10:34 03/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Sir Magnes

Four hours and nine minutes after they had received the message that Sir Magnes would be arriving the gang had woken back up and prepared for a guess(all they had to do was dust and stack they're trading cards). and twelve minutes later the guest had arrived. "Oh,hello there! May I ask what has brought you here?" Asked Hoot Loop kindly.
" Nothing, I just wanted to check on Ranger" Said Magnes in a voice that made him sound like he was lying. "Right, well you can see he's fine so you can leave now." Camo said in a harsh matter. "Ne! Wait, a moment! Iz it true yeu can copy others' abitiez?" Rattle Shake asked. "Camo! Where are you manners?" Hoot Loop asked embarrassed.
"Actually, I do need to go but I'll stop in again soon. I have some business to attend to not far from here...... But allow me to demonstrate my power. " Said Sir Magnes. as he teleported like a Hoot Loop. "CAMO! That was no way to treat a guest!" Hoot Loop said loudly. Camo knew he was about to get a lecture. " I'm sorry but something just felt wrong. Like he was EVIL!" Camo responded. "Enough of your nonsense! Grim Creeper would have been disappointed in you! Now Get in to your packaging and think about what you've done. Hoot loop said this in a very disgraced tone. Camo jumped into the 3ds package through a neatly cut hole into a Arkeyan cross bow package. " Don;'t you think that was a little harsh?" Asked Ranger concerned. " ARE YOU KIDDING! AFTER WHAT HE DID? HE- Hoot Loop said loudly before he was cut off. "Relax! He was only a little rude to an old friend of mine..." Ranger said trying to calm him down. "I suppose your right..." Hoot Loop replied disappointed in himself.

Please comment!
---
#15 Posted: 11:42:42 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Camo's quest
---
#16 Posted: 22:52:58 14/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Only mere minutes after Camo had entered his package he had left it "Something was wrong with that guy...........and I intend to prove it" Camo thought. Now some people would try to confront him, but Camo wasn't stupid. He knew that if Sir Magnes was rally evil then he'd get slaughtered by him. Therefore Camo walk down the road to a Gamestop that didn't open for another hour . Camo snuck inside,into the backroom, and in to Wii U box hat was connected to some other packages. "Who are you!?!" Asked a Fryno. "That's the Camo from the Walmart down the street." Said a Dark Wash Buckler who had met him several times before. "Look Darsh. I need your help!" Camo pleaded. "I'm sure you have heard of Sir Magnes. I met him earlier this morning. He seemed EVIL! But no one else thought so." "And you want me to help you prove your point?" Darsh( the dark wash buckler) asked. "Exactly." Camo said with a grin on his face. "Sorry, but I can't help you." Darsh said sadly. "But I can! shout a dark Spyro. "I have met him too. He didn't seem evil but something felt off. I also have a few friend who may be able to help."
---
#17 Posted: 01:13:02 16/05/2014
You definitely didn't get that from me.
---
A story.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me