Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Zero, King of Darkness - Kirby Fan-fic
Page 1 of 1
Zero, King of Darkness - Kirby Fan-fic [CLOSED]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1 Posted: 23:31:11 28/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, so this fan-fic is based off a game series. (not Mario) and serves as somewhat of a backstory to an overlooked character. Try and guess which series it is.

Around seven-hundred years ago, a great battle was fought. We had explored into the vast reaches of space, and found another planet with life. The world we found seemed happy, a carefree world where odd creatures lived in harmony with each other. We offered peace to them. How naive we were, our explorers were killed, and war was declared on us. Our leader sent out our highly advanced forces to neutralize the threat of these aliens.

After months of waiting, we got a signal back. One lone ship piloted by a crew of only six men came back. They said the creatures lacked technological advances, but their seemingly magical abilities were overwhelming, and easily decimated our forces. They took a few prisoners, but left most of them to die. They had let them escape to send a message. They were coming, coming for all of us.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:43 02/05/2014 by kardonis
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#2 Posted: 23:55:27 28/04/2014
If this is a FanFic, than why is it in this section?
You'd get a lot better feedback on the Fan Fiction section.
---
A story.
#3 Posted: 00:03:20 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
This is not a Spyro/skylanders fan-fic, thus it belongs here in the nonspyro section.

Oh, and this is going to get creepy/disturbing next post so, be advised.
---
#4 Posted: 00:05:23 29/04/2014
Ok then, well I'll be here to read it!
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 00:11:00 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
They arrived much faster then anticipated. Led by a powerful warrior, they finished off the remainder of the military. His powers were like nothing we had ever seen. He was faster then any vehicle we had, his lance was capable of leveling buildings in a single strike. It was said that his energies could erupt fire out of the ground, cause tornadoes, and shoot a rays of electrical power which so often destroyed our weapons.

When they had full control of the planet, they didn’t seem satisfied. They started a crusade of sorts to kill all of us. My parents had told me to hide in the basement while they headed out to fight. I understood why. During the fight the house collapsed on top of me. The aliens must have presumed me to be dead. When I heard them leave I crawled out of the wreckage of what used to be my home. I was only around twelve years of age at this time, and what I saw shocked me. In the middle of the street, was a pile of bloodied corpses. Some were incinerated, others looked completely crushed. The children I once knew as friends were also here, most of them clinging to their mothers as they died together. This couldn’t be happening, I grew up with these people, I loved some, I hated some, but I never believed this could happen! And on that day I swore I would take my revenge, no matter what...
---
#6 Posted: 00:15:19 29/04/2014
That was great! As long as you make each chapter longer, then you'll be on your way to have a wonderful story!
(And I love Sci-Fi, so I'm happy someone made a story on here with that.)
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 00:17:58 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
This story isn't meant to be long, which is why the individual chapters aren't that long. And thank you. You might be surprised when you realize what this is based off of.

Oh, if you want a longer story, Chronicles of the Bowser's is decently sized. Around 12 chapters each around 1-2 pages long.
---
#8 Posted: 00:21:30 29/04/2014
Well, even if it's short, I will definitely read all of it!
But if you want a couple more readers, you can put this in the Fan Fiction.
The people there really don't care if the story is Spyro/Skylanders related.
---
A story.
#9 Posted: 00:38:38 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Wandering aimlessly through the wasteland that was my home, looking for food, and hopefully, another survivor, led me into a deep rut of sadness, depression, hatred, and anger. Everywhere I went I just found more and more bodies. Women, children, elderly, sick, it didn’t matter to them, they killed without judgement. As the days passed I realized that it was slowly getting colder, which was odd for the climate of my area. Finding food was never a problem, I would just enter someone’s house and take whatever was there. Months I spent doing this, wandering in search of food. In one of the houses I raided I managed to find a compass. It functioned without power, which had been shut down for a long time. With the compass I headed North.

One night while I was sitting outside in front of my fire, I noticed that some of the stars in the sky were disappearing. It was spreading fast, blotting out more and more. I was confused, what exactly was going on? Then I heard it. It started out as a faint hum, but grew into a loud hiss that sounded like static. I realized that it wasn’t getting bigger, it was getting closer. The black mass slowly descended and landed on the ground. I didn’t know what to do. Looking at it was like looking into a hole, all it was was black. I tossed a small stone at it and part of it branched off into almost a limb, and caught it. It held the stone as if inspecting it, then threw it back at me. The static sound stopped. A deep voice emanated from it. “Where are the others of your kind?” I staggered, shocked that it could speak. “They, they’re all dead.” I manage to say. The black entity rose up, a perfect dark sphere. It’s eye opened, a single red and white eye. “I sense great power within you... If you are willing to control it...”
---
#10 Posted: 00:47:45 29/04/2014
Wow! You continue to amaze me!
But now, you are making me crazy! I'm trying to think of what game it is...
---
A story.
#11 Posted: 00:51:27 29/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Mwahahahaha!!! I'll give you a hint, the series is fairly old and is still going strong.

Oh, and that's about it for tonight. I will post on it later. Just need some time.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#12 Posted: 05:35:29 29/04/2014
Hmm... at first glance it remembered me of an anime serie....
#13 Posted: 00:35:11 30/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I was unsure whether to trust a mass of pure darkness or not, but if what it says is true, then I can take my revenge. When I agreed to it’s terms it told me to hold still. It’s eye closed and the darkness enveloped me. I lost consciousness, right after I felt myself moving at a high speed. When I woke up, I saw the eye, much larger now, staring back at me. “Good” it said, “You must be awake for the ritual” I asked it cautiously, “What ritual?” “The transformation that will allow you to harvest the power within you. This will hurt.”

As soon as he stopped speaking, I felt an intense pain as my body was twisted into different shapes, while all my limbs were breaking in almost every possible way, I felt my neck slowly retract into my body. I expected my skin to take a deep black like that of the creature, but instead the opposite happened, my skin became a sickly white color. My arms and legs had gone the way of my neck and absorbed into my body. My head made one final movement into my torso. The pain had finally stopped. When I tried to open my mouth to speak, I realized I couldn’t feel my mouth, yet I could still speak. “This, this cannot be...” The creature stammered, “You are the one prophesied to unite as our leader, the one of white and red.”

You guys have any ideas yet? Or do I need to give you another clue?
---
#14 Posted: 06:08:59 30/04/2014
Why does it remind me of Kirby now? smilie
#15 Posted: 22:21:46 30/04/2014
I really think it's Kirby now, too.
---
A story.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#16 Posted: 23:03:01 30/04/2014
idk, this seems kinda dark for Kirby. I thought maybe Halo or Metroid at first, now after the transformation thing, I'm stumped.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#17 Posted: 00:28:00 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
This is the last chapter (-ish thing) It reveals everything, and I hope you enjoy it.

My first task as the leader was to unite all of my people wandering through the cosmos. I was told that most of them just wander aimlessly, occasionally entering planets to cause chaos and destruction, albeit briefly, before they are forced to flee. Alone they are not powerful, and without a leader they never had a reason to work together. This changes now. I will gather up an army of these creatures and destroy those who massacred my planet!

The one who transformed me is now acting as a servant of such, he taught me how to manipulate my own blood into a weapon. It hurts me, but the power is devastating. No creature has yet to stand up to its power. My companion warns me of being too confident. “There are those in certain worlds called the ‘Star Warriors’. They are powerful beings devoted to the protection of all worlds, especially from us.” He says that the powers can vary, but not to underestimate them due to appearance.

Gathering them took a lot longer then anticipated. Many of them appeared different then my companion. One appeared like a knight, carrying a blade that easily fells his foes. Another wears a massive skull and has two large bony hands. He leads a group of lesser ones that also wear bones. They are mockingly called “The Skull Gang”. We managed to find a large number of them and set up a base of sorts. After the time it took to find them, my home planet had become drastically colder, much to my dismay, yet it didn’t seem to bother them. The base was built in space out of them, or so it seemed. They could move freely within it without it collapsing. The attack on the planet known as pop star is commencing shortly. They will pay for what they did to my people!

The first attack did not go as planned. A Star Warrior by the name of Kirby single-handedly defeated our entire force. Next time we’ll be ready, and I’ll deal with him myself.

We tried another attack on pop star, and again, our forces easily took control of the planet, until Kirby stepped up. Using the power of the love-love rod, I fell, and with it, our chances of taking pop star.

After my reincarnation, I decided this time to go after Ripple Star and the crystal it contained. The crystal is a large source of power, and it fueled many monsters to conquer the worlds. Using them, we easily conquered the surrounding stars, including my old home, which is now completely blanketed in ice. Kirby again managed to defeat us, this time by rebuilding the crystal into a weapon. After my defeat again, I sank into the shadows, quietly manipulating Kirby’s other foes, such as Marx, Drawcia, even taking control of Magolor and the power of the master crown. It did no good.

But now I know his secrets, his strengths and his weaknesses. I am Zero, king of the Dark Matters and ruler of this Universe. This ends now, I will finally have my revenge!!!
---
#18 Posted: 06:12:44 01/05/2014
Dang Dang Dang! I shoud've known!
MrLOL Green Sparx Gems: 162
#19 Posted: 10:48:29 03/05/2014
[User Posted Image]

I find zero to be better than Zero two.
---
If you're reading this, you've come across a special time when I'm actually on here.
#20 Posted: 23:37:40 12/05/2014 | Topic Creator
In case anyone was wondering how I put this together, well...

In Kirby 64, the crystal shards, world 5, shiver star, is earth, albeit in an ice age. If you look, you can clearly see most of the continents.

That gave the idea that there could have been humans in this universe, although probably a while ago.

Zero in the only creature in the series that bleeds. Even his(?) fellow dark matters don't. If he was human at some point, something must have happened to make him the way he is now, hence the ritual.

Something must have happened to the humans, entire species' don't just suddenly go extinct, especially ones that are technologically advanced. The way I figured is that the humans, seeing how peaceful dreamland is, tried to take over the planet. Galacta Knight, who was the star warrior at the time, preserved the peace by demanding the humans leave. They refused, and were destroyed, leaving one lone man to drift back home to tell the others what happened.

The leaders of earth were not happy. They scheduled a full scale invasion and led the civilians to believe that they were threatened by these aliens. After their failure Galacta decided to lead his own force and wipe the humans clean off the face of the universe. As his hatred of them grew, so did his powers. When he returned, the king ordered him sealed away.

But what of Adeline you may ask? Her ancestors were one of the few that were taken prisoner by Galacta's forces. They learned of the peaceful ways of dream land, but their family tree slowly declined, leaving Adeline as the last one.

If anyone has any other questions about my theory or my logic, feel free to ask.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me