Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Clash of the Kaiju: Galileo's Revenge (Still accepting)
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2201 Posted: 00:54:41 10/10/2016
She smiled releaf in her eyes as she leaned into is touch a little "oh thank you Galileo." she then looked at the Captain and said "tell Icestorm we have Shade and to come here right away. keep the docking bay open since guests will be coming."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2202 Posted: 02:46:44 10/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes ma'am." He then looked to a communications officer. "Contact the Forward Dawn. Tell the captain Destroya and Galileo request his presents."

Meanwhile on the Forward Dawn Icestorm was on the bridge and soon a communication came through from Galileos ship. "Bring it on screen." Icestorm said.

"General Icestorm. You're requested by Galileo and Destroya to come to the detention deck."

"I will be there shortly." Icestorm said. The screen then went black. "Zera keep the ship near. I will return soon."

"Yes sir!" Zera said.

Icestorm then went to the docking bay. He saw the others working on Ballistics ship. "Attention on deck."

"At ease." Icestorm said. "Guys I will be leaving for Galileos ship to talk with this Shade dragon. Do you have any words for me to say to him?"
---
SC
#2203 Posted: 03:17:42 10/10/2016
Terrence thinks and says "well I can't think of anything. at least not anything I should say with a lady present." he glanced at Beats and said "how about you Beats?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2204 Posted: 01:13:58 11/10/2016
"Well I was thinking about the food for a moment," Ballistic sits up a little, "But that second part, I don't know what to make of it." She adds looking back to her goggles. She was still curious as to what a ship like this serves for it's crews' meals. Would she be able to find anything she liked? Would she get stray eyes watching her? Would the crew even know how to take her over the top personality?!
---
Well that just happened...
#2205 Posted: 10:13:15 11/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ballistic? Do you have anything to say for me to say to Shade?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2206 Posted: 05:52:02 13/10/2016
Cale looked to Gledor, "Gray and... Lucien have... only ever... been like this... once before... but he had... never exhausted... himself at... the end of... his sleep... cycle." He then glances to Lucien for a moment, "Being this pent... up, he has... run himself... almost dry... I would... presume." Cale concluded to the best of his knowledge. What he didn't understand is why Galileo was not reported as captured or imprisoned. He wanted to know what happened, what happened to Lucien, what happened to Durza. Where is Galileo know? These questions seemed so out of reach to him, especially with Lucien being in the state that he is currently in.

--

"What do I want?" Lucien repeats the question his wife asked. I want to know if this is real. I remember many things. Something is off, like something is missing.

Something is missing. This is what you're life would be like if I had been vanquished after the great evil fell from this mortal plain. Everything around Lucien froze. Gray had been running the show. Lucien had only caught on moments ago that something wasn't right, not it was confirmed.

You know why I did this? Hmm?

Lucien does not move away from Elyria as he replies, "So you can torture me some more. It really was confusing, but it was quite obvious that this was all a rouse."

Gray appears in a physical form. He looks almost exactly like Lucien, only older, much-much older. He was taller, and had larger scales that protrude from his joints, jaw, and tail. He had multiple sets of horns that were carved into with old symbols that Lucien could only recognize as the ancient Golden God langue that even his parents were very fuzzy with. His eyes were not flames, however, they were a bright green, much like Elyria's only slightly darker. His scales were a bright red, almost pink in this lighting.

"Who are you? Why do you sound like Gray?" Lucien steps back, realizing he just phased through the image of Elyria. He took a more fight ready stance, having his eyes turn golden, "Are you some illusion? Gray wants you to attack me."

"No," the voice of a thousand voices singled out to one very calm and highly held tone, "I am Gray. My true name has been forgotten by even myself." Lucien recognizes the way he spoke, it was relative to how he spoke currently, "I have not thought about my own past much," he starts as he walks toward Lucien who was still close to Elyria. Gray stops right next to Elyria, her body take a seated positon, "I thought long, I thought deeply. You still wish to know why I present myself with such hostility?"

Lucien still in a braced stance, preparing himself for anything and everything, "You were of an unnatural birth. You were created with greed, and hatred." he replied as his claws dug into the ground a little.

"What you see me for is the monster I was turned into before my soul was cast from my body." Gray looks down to Elyria, being much taller than the two, he looked down on Lucien as well, but his attention was on the female, "By the one I thought was my best friend. I have such a high disdain from females because I was betrayed by one," he then looked at Lucien, "But I could never stop loving her."

"What are you talking about? You know nothing about love. You said it yourself, you thrive on pain, and wish to burn the world I come to know as my home." Lucien took a step toward Gray, but held back a pounce of any sort.

"I am driven by chaotic forces. Light and shadows are not meant to be one. I am not suppose to exist." Gray placed a paw over his chest, "I have no heart to tell me what I should do. I only have energy, a burning passion for life."

"You've kept me alive to save yourself. You tell me every day that you wish I would fall. I am not about to let you deceive me again," Lucien then vaults at Gray.

Gray does not move, but simply lets Lucien slam into his chest like a bag of sand against a brick wall, "I do not wish to fight, or any harm. I only wish to speak with you before my conscious is corrupted by energy and the greed that drives it." He lifts Lucien off the ground, using a gust of wind to knock the dirt from his scales, "Yes, I once loved someone, and despite the betrayal, I would do anything to see her again. Seeing you with Elyria, as Gray, your love infuriates me, but deep down, I envy you. You found someone to love you despite my presence." he waved a paw across Elyria's neck, revealing the scar she bares. It was like three claw marks, grey in color, with fire-like extensions at each side. "After hurting her, she still stood by your side."

Lucien shook himself after getting up, and looked to Elyria with great affection, "Why are you telling me all this now? Why not before?" Lucien's attention was still on Elyria momentarily.

"Because this is the most free I've ever been of my curse, our curse." Gray places a paw on Lucien's shoulder, "I would gladly fight by your side if I could. I am but a mind within a mind."

The sky starts to turn grey, and in the distance trees were being tossed into the air to disintegrate. The ground began to rumble, "It is returning. The grey is gathering again. You must prepare yourself, I will be turned against you shortly."

"Is there anyway to stop it? Any way I can help you?" Lucien steps up, wobbling a little form the earthquake.

Gray places his paw on Lucien's chest, "Never stop fighting for what you believe in. I cannot be saved, so do not fight for me," he turns to Elyria, "Fight for those who cannot fight alone," by the time he was looking at Lucien again, Gray's eyes were in flames, "I will wake you. It will be early, but you must wake. If you don't, the grey will take you too." the grey flames in Gray's eyes flashed bright white light over Lucien's form.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2207 Posted: 12:45:13 17/10/2016
"Whatever it may be," Gledor starts, "I hope he comes out of this ok." He then places a paw on the edge of the bed, "You said he's only been," waving slightly to gesture to Lucien in general, "Like this one time before? What else could have been on this level of bad? Did someone else try to take over the universe that I didn't hear about?"

OOC: Since everyone seems so awestruck by SD's story, figured I post something.
---
#2208 Posted: 21:54:55 17/10/2016 | Topic Creator
ooc: Isn't Ballistic going to reply to Icestorm?
---
SC
#2209 Posted: 05:57:06 18/10/2016
OOC: Oh criminy, I thought I made a post before about how I was confused on where Icestorm was. Sounded like he was on the bridge with Zera... What's going on with what now? Ohhh, right, well then. Hmm, ok:

Ballistic was unaware Icestorm was trying to contact her due to her systems being on her plane at the moment. Her mp3 acted as a short range radio, but they was currently hooked into her plane. "We going to the mess hall or what?" She pulled herself together enough to so up again.
---
#2210 Posted: 10:24:11 18/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Icestorm came back down. He is in front of her ship.
---
SC
#2211 Posted: 18:18:15 18/10/2016
OOC: That's what I'm talking about, I have no clue what you're doing. The best way for others to know 24/7 what's going on is to repeat it, not literally, but hint at such things. Like how I always make it obvious as to where BB is exactly, and even note from time to time how much she moves so others cannot assume she made big or long distance movements. When did Icestorm leave the infirmary? Get to the bridge? Leave the bridge? Approach Ballistic? I can't tell. You're still using mostly dialogue, not explaining anything. I had to make up what was wrong with my engines because all you said was that they were disabled.
---
#2212 Posted: 18:31:24 18/10/2016
Terrence nodded and decided to lead the way but since Icestorm was talking to her he had to wait.

ooc: look a post #2202 Beats
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:30 21/10/2016 by ShadeTheDragon
#2213 Posted: 05:16:07 19/10/2016
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence nodded and decided to lead the way but since Icestorm was talking to her he had to wait.

ooc: look a post #2205 Beats

OOC: Granted he was talking to her, but I couldn't tell if he was right in front of her or asking over the comms. Come on guys don't make me "That gall" here. Do you want me to lecture you on the importance of details? Cause I can, I have no problem in typing up a long drawn out reason and scenario based story of who knows what. I'm not trying to be Mom either, but I can't understand you two half the time. Hey, SpyroD has confusing ideas and posts sometimes, but I've known him way longer than I've known you guys. Heck, he knows you two better than I do, he may be more understanding to the whole thing and brush it off, but I'm feeling left out on all of that... Ya get where I'm coming from?
---
#2214 Posted: 10:24:06 19/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Fine I will specifie.

Icestorm came around Ballistic's ship and stood in behind here before tapping her tail. He waited for her to respond.
---
SC
#2215 Posted: 16:07:47 20/10/2016
OOC: See now I feel you're mad me smilie

Ballistic twitched from the sudden tap on her tail, "Gahhh!" She jumps, giving the bottom of her plane a love tap with her forehead. Rubbing the spot she bumped, "Ow, geez," she turned around, "What's the big idea?" She then noticed it was Icestorm, "What's up?" She continued to feel her head.
---
#2216 Posted: 20:59:30 20/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I'm not mad. smilie

"I was going to ask you what words you have for Shade, the one who wrecked your ship. I'm going to have a tallk with him before I let Destroya and Galileo have him." He said with a breath and a slight hint of nervousness.
---
SC
#2217 Posted: 03:44:51 24/10/2016
Lucien's eyes snapped open, gasping as he awoke suddenly. Cale jumped, greatly. Lucien sat up, looking around. He jumps off the table. Upon landing on his paws, he falls over with weak legs. Cale caught him before he could hit the ground, "I'll be fine. I'm fine."

Cale lifts Lucien back onto all four, "Rest, friend," Cale adds pushing Lucien a little towards the bed he just came down from.

Lucien lets his body move back toward the bed, "I," he halts Cale for a moment, "Gray," he looks Cale in his eyes, "Gray is different. He... he is like me, deep down. He-he- he doesn't want to hurt anyone," his eyes deep and sincere, "This energy he is made of," he pulls himself onto the bed, "It twists his mind. He said I can't save him, but I fear he lies in order to protect myself and him. Something," he takes a deep breath trying to catch his breath, "I'm, I'm... I'm going to have to exhaust this grey energy, for further experimentation. I think the less of this energy is available, I can free him just that much more." he lays down, eyes still wide open and awake, "But I'm not sure if I can handle his corrupted mind probing mine, again and again and again."

Cale was interested in what it was Lucien experienced, but he knew all well that he could not. Gray was always the evil thoughts the darker side of Lucien; his very violent intentions root from Gray, but now he says he is not what he seems. It's hard to tell if this is influenced by Gray or not. Lucien has been blinded by Gray's abilities in the past, but it may be much more different now.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2218 Posted: 15:55:28 25/10/2016
Ballistic put her paw down, "Uhh, bot really. Just that he caused a lot of headache." She replied looking at the somewhat constructed engines. "Damaging plane engines are like taking the legs off of an insect and expecting them to live normally. My bird is custom, so this I more like taking only two out of eight legs. Then replacing them with prosthetics." She added.

--

Gledor was frightened by Lucien's sudden awakening. He was not sure what to say, let alone if he should be here right now. He stayed close by, watching curiously. His eyes wide and hungry for information.
---
#2219 Posted: 21:18:02 25/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Icestorm noded. "I will deliver your messages." He then turned and started to walk towards his ship.
---
SC
#2220 Posted: 00:20:28 26/10/2016
OOC: hehe, BB just made blue sparx. I remember when I was that new... well actually I don't remember said specific time segment, but I know that was when all the best RPs were around... the "Realms Saga" as it was called, was the biggest thing for about five to seven of us. That's where I had a lot of character development for Lucien and Skyer(back then I believe it was originally spelled "Skire"- then maybe "Skier"- but it came to "Skyer" by the end somewhere)... I'm rambling, sorry :D good times

------

Lucien turned his attention to Gledor, recognizing him from Cale's ship records, "I did not mean to frighten you. I was not expecting to be awoken so suddenly myself. I do, however, expect to be needing sleep again soon." he was now sitting up more properly. Lucien's mind was still racing through what he had just gone through, what it took to get to that level. It was dangerous enough to let Gray, as he is renowned to be very violent, have any control, but he felt it may be the only way to speak to the real Gray inside. He had so much on his mind, with Gray constantly poking and prodding his every thought, he also had the other voice, Oblivion, that would randomly say it's own intervals of thought. Lucien was wondering how long his single mind could hold this many conscious beings before it snaps and he either goes insane or completely broken. He did know, since the previous situation occurred because of this new situation, he couldn't simply let go of the dark matter abilities just yet. Which would mean Durza staying in this time line, as Oblivion made it so obvious to call it, that much longer.

Cale turns to Gledor and gestures to him to come back around to Lucien's bedside for anything he may want to know, seeing as this was the first time he has come into contact with such a being.
---
#2221 Posted: 02:14:50 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Crystal was meanwhile making her way to the med bay. soon she reached it and asked a passing nurse on where Lucien's room was. "It's that way miss Crystal." The nurse said pointing to the door.

"Thank you." Crystal said. She then knocked on the door.

Meanwhile Icestorm made his way to his ship. He climbed the latter and hopped into the cockpit. He then started the engines and took off towards Galileo's ship.
---
SC
#2222 Posted: 03:52:38 26/10/2016
Ruby remained oblivious to everything as she silently cried.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2223 Posted: 15:29:17 26/10/2016
Lucien's eyes turned a golden hue as he looked at the door. He was unfamiliar with the energy signature, "You may come in," he said as his eyes changed back to their natural crystal blue. Keeping his sight on the door, their was a faint feeling in the back of his mind that someone close by was in some distress. Itching a little in his head, he began to look about the room. It wasn't long before he spotted Ruby by the stasis pod with Durza's slowly regenerating body. I... I did that, didn't I? If only there was some way I could help, but... Elyria was always the one with the projected healing abilities. his eyes lowered in regret for not being able to control himself. I don't belong here. I never should have come.

Anything and everything has a purpose, Oblivion's words pop into his mind, Even if it is just to be broken down and used in ways it was not originally intended. You being here was fate, you could not avoid it. You cannot simply remove yourself from this time zone as if you were never here to begin with. Time flows in one direction, but, like a river, if you have the energy and the right tools, as you may already know, you can traverse back to your origin point. This, however, will not turn back the time your body has experienced.

Is that somehow suppose to make me feel better? Lucien replies laying his head down onto his paws.
---
#2224 Posted: 17:33:59 26/10/2016
except Durza's body wasn't regenerating and that alone was why Ruby cried.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2225 Posted: 21:35:56 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Crystal slowly came in. "How are you doing Lucien?"
---
SC
#2226 Posted: 00:05:48 27/10/2016
Gledor had just came around to Lucien as he put his head down with an expression of regret and sorrow. Feeling it wasn't exactly a good time to place his questions on Lucien's mind, Gledor simply stood by. He became interested in what it was that made Lucien look so destroyed so suddenly. He looks over his shoulder to Ruby and the pod. Though he was unfamiliar with most of... Well all of this, he was not sure if this was normal for this ship. He figured this being the infirmary you'll see some things, but he was not aware of who was part of this adventure they all seemed to be having.
---
#2227 Posted: 05:13:24 30/10/2016
Lucien keeps his head down, "I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel right now," his eyes still fixed on Durza across the room, "I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have let our power fuse like that." He finally lifts his head to look at Crystal, "My actions were done for good, but what came of it all?" His eyes filled with confused sorrow, "I don't remember anything after leaving the ship."

Cale stood back a little, but made sure he was still within reach of Lucien for possible comfort reasons. He knows Lucien's kind are sound sensitive, music can calm him, but there is nothing he could make that would ease his current pain. He wasn't even sure what he was feeling.
---
#2228 Posted: 05:50:18 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Crystal walkes over to Lucien and holds his paw. "None of this is your fault Lucien it was that Shade guy. He did this all. You did more than we would of expected for you to do." Crystal said still holding on to Lucien's paw. "You freed Galileo from his grasp, you stopped his plans and you saved us all." Her aura was by now giving off a very good feeling of happiness to anyone in physical contact with her. She herself wasn't aware of this and she gave a small smile.

Meanwhile Icestorm soon arrived on Galileo's ship. "Lord Galileo, Icestorm has arrived." A worker said.

"Lead him here. I want to talk to him." Galileo said as he looked through the window and into the cell holding Shade.

"Yes sir."
---
SC
#2229 Posted: 06:57:06 30/10/2016
Lucien tilts his head as the positive aura transfers into him, What is this? I cannot help but feel somewhat relieved, somewhat happier than just a moment ago. he sits up, letting his tail hang off the back side of the bed, "This Shade," he starts, "Do we know anything about him besides his corruptive capabilities?" He, by nature of not trying to be rude, left his paw within Crystal's grasp. His mind felt a little more clear, Gray was still causing him to feel anger and vengeful.
---
#2230 Posted: 13:32:57 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"We dont unfortunately. My mate Icestorm went to Galileo's ship to speak with him. He wants to know why he did all of this." Crystal said as she was still giving off a positive aura.
---
SC
#2231 Posted: 02:44:37 31/10/2016
Glacia walks in to the medical bay to check on her sister and saw that Lucien was awake. She walked over to Lucien and says "Lucien I see that you're awake. I wanted to thank you for your help and for doing what you could to save Durza." she looks at the stasis tub "even though what you did for him wasn't enough."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2232 Posted: 04:59:51 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile on Galileo's ship. Icestorm had arrived at Shade's cell. Galileo was looking into the cell. Icestorm walked up beside him. "Brother I am sorry for everything."

Icestorm looked at Galileo. "Don't be I have already forgiven you." And with that he huged his brother. Galileo was shocked at first but eventually huged him back. Icestorm then finished and looked into the cell. "So this is Shade? Has he said anything?"

"He hasn't yet. We are trying to get him to talk." Galileo said.
---
SC
#2233 Posted: 11:54:06 31/10/2016
Ballistic rubs her forehead a few seconds again, "I'm gonna feel that in the morning," she adds taking a few steps toward the cockpit of the plane. Looking back to Terrence, "I'll just grab my mp3 and we can head to get some grub. 'K!" She then jumps up onto the top side of the plane. The music was still a little loud, but she was use to high volume sounds, so this was no bother. Taking the mp3 from its docking station, she places it back on her foreleg under the band.

Dropping back down outside, she starts for the engines again, "Alright," she raises her head slightly so that she has to look downward with her eyes to see strait, "Let us navigate this metal confinement to the ye ol' dinning hall, yes?"
---
#2234 Posted: 16:03:52 02/11/2016
Lucien snaps his attention to Glacia, "What do you mean? His form is not sufficient enough to regenerate!?" He quickly drops down from the bed. Marching past Cale over to Durza's tube. His eyes turning their briliant ancestral gold, "Why is it not working? Could it be possible to get his regeneration back on track if we recover more of his DNA?" He looks to Ruby for some sort of answer.

Cale thought about his recent history with Durza. He's got strange abilities he was unaware were possible. Surviving without a head, interdimensional travel, even highly concentrated energy intake. If Frankenrus could survive off of being just one arm, would Durza at least be able to regenerate with the majority of his upper torso?
---
#2235 Posted: 16:50:28 07/11/2016
OOC: hnnnggnn... Lucien is so cute when he gets all protective smilie (jk, btw!)

Also... Nyerg...
---
#2236 Posted: 06:32:53 11/11/2016
Glacia says "the thing is that we never tested how little was needed for him to still regenerate. fact is that there's so little right now that it may not be enough for his life line to respond to it." Ruby says "don't blame yourself Lucien. there's nothing we can do now. the left overs out in space have deteriorated to much to be of any use now."

ooc: after when one dies the dna in their cells do start to brake down and given how long its been that ship sailed.

Frenkenrus walks in to check on them and sees what's going on. he says "I think I can help with this issue."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2237 Posted: 11:14:25 11/11/2016
OOC: well, not really much time has passed. If I had to guess, based on what has happened since... Well crap I guess some time has passed, but out in space, might I remind you is way below freezing, his remains, which I would have to guess is a lot considering most of it is still inside the robo suit, since Lucien only took the lifeline and his chest out to get him away from Galileo. The DNA isn't going anywhere, let alone will it decay at any faster rate due to no atmosphere in space... Sorry, I just got all sciencey smilie

Also: Nyerg...
---
#2238 Posted: 18:10:17 11/11/2016
ooc: its ok and really I didn't think of that
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2239 Posted: 13:29:13 28/11/2016
OOC: Nnnnnnnnnnnyerg

Wha-we-waitn on? I know what I'm waiting on, but doth thou?
---
#2240 Posted: 03:57:25 29/11/2016
ooc: I just wanna see Lucien's reaction before Frankenrus does something stupid
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2241 Posted: 22:01:57 01/12/2016
OOC: ok, so instead of continuing to say "Nyerg", I'm just going to explain why I've been saying it... Well for this RP anyway: I'm personally waiting on you, Shade. Ballistic is ready to grab some grub ya know ^.^
---
#2242 Posted: 02:01:29 02/12/2016
OOC: Sooooo Sorry guys! Between the craziness of work, art, and friends, I got so distracted!-not to mention BB's been blowing me up to make a post already... well I'm here now woman!

Lucien has no knowledge of space, this was his first time being this far from his home atmosphere. What he does know is that there is no breathable gasses to keep someone alive out in the open. The temperature he experienced was definitely cold enough to freeze basic liquids. If Durza's body had stopped producing heat, and his suit no longer provides oxygen, his remains could be frozen. If that is the case, then if done carefully, we could harvest more of his DNA. If that doesn't work, then... Then I've just killed someone who did not deserve such an outcome. I would then have gone against everything I stand for and believe in. Lucien snaps from his thoughts, turning back to Glacia, since Ruby would not speak at the moment, "It may not be too late to recover the rest of his form. If my analysis is correct about the exterior space, with out an atmosphere or gasses for living beings to decompose his body, and the temperatures being much lower than that of which a body's fluids need to be to freeze, we should be able to acquire much more of his intact fresh tissue. Could the crystal be able to use it and some energy from myself to reform Durza?"
---
#2243 Posted: 05:02:17 02/12/2016
Frankenrus says "I have an easyer way to go about it that doesn't require careful work. but it may not be to pretty."

Terrence lead the way to the cafeteria.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2244 Posted: 01:43:23 05/12/2016
Lucien turns to Frankenrus, "What is it?" He steps back a little to get a point of view wide enough to see everyone, "What does this require? If it is anything that anyone disagrees on, then we will go with my suggestion in recovering what we can." He explained. Cale had just walked up, stopping right next to Lucien.
---
#2245 Posted: 04:27:40 05/12/2016
Frankenrus says "it isn't pretty but basically all I need to do is rip off my arm." after a few estranged looks he explans "while I was unstable I absorbed the remains of others. when I did this my mind would record the dna perfectly, and as a result I could create cloned body parts. In one of our battles I was able to absorb some of Durza's scales and got his dna. with some focuse I can rearrange the dna in every cell in my arm to his. then after ripping it off his body should take it and he'll be good as new."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2246 Posted: 07:02:14 05/12/2016
Lucien shook his head, "If Ely were here this would be much easier," he rubs his forehead in thought, "I don't know. I feel your offer is of great risk." His eyes look out into space, but it would appear as if he were staring at the walls, "Frankenrus, can you start focusing his DNA to your arm now? If recovering his body does not work, then we can attempt to regenerate him with your abilities." He starts for the door, "Once you are ready, just stand by until we can test my idea thoroughly."
---
#2247 Posted: 19:38:33 05/12/2016
Frankenrus says "ok if u insist." though he knew better he said nothing about it and in seconds his whole arm was just like Durza's dragon arm but smaller.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2248 Posted: 16:43:08 14/12/2016
OOC: Woopsy

Ballistic, following Terrence, was letting music play at a low volume while her headphones hung around her neck, "What do they even serve on one of these warships anyways?" She questioned half expecting him not to know, but would be a decent conversation starter, seeing as he wasn't being pro-social.
---
#2249 Posted: 02:45:53 15/12/2016
Terrence says "well I don't know but Durza should know once his body grows back."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2250 Posted: 09:46:29 24/12/2016
With that he was off for the star ship dock air-lock(s). Taking a few moments to relocate the remains before leaving the ship, he closed his eyes without his powers active so that he say only darkness inside his eye lids. This ot to be interesting. He opens his eyes sending a quick electrical pulse for the control units of the air lock, making it close the interior door. The exterior door was opened shortly afterward. Lucien drifts out away from the ship before he blasts off for the robotic exoskeleton.

As he draws near the remains, he notices his scales had not turned black like they usually had when he was out in the vacuum of space. He was unsure why, but he felt his time was shorter than it had been. Reaching out to the mass of matter, debris and all, he began a quick energy transfer. The energy was more like a link to the items, so that if her were to return to the ship at a great speed, the items he held would not fall apart due to the laws of motion.
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 47 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me