Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Shadow Legacy > A Game That Was Very Misunderstood
Page 1 of 1
A Game That Was Very Misunderstood [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 00:57:25 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Now do you see why I keep mentioning my ideas?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:15 27/04/2014 by LocoGuy107
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#2 Posted: 01:00:32 27/04/2014
We already know this.

You're a few years late.

[User Posted Image]
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:01:24 27/04/2014 by sonicbrawler182
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 01:02:06 27/04/2014
You said that a thousand times already. This topic can be considered spam actually since you posted something waaay along those lines in the Shadow Legacy thread and that one about the T rated game or whatever you meant? I hope it's the case.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 01:02:07 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Aw, MAN!! YOU RUINED THE TOPIC!!!!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 01:29:59 27/04/2014
I think it ruined itself the moment it had to have a giant image macro instead of a phrase, as always.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#6 Posted: 02:15:17 27/04/2014
^ Yep.

It didn't inspire LoS, it IS LoS and LoS is it because they were written by the same two guys.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#7 Posted: 02:44:27 27/04/2014
Shadow Legacy should be rewritten and remade into a PS3/4 game as the 4th LOS game
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#8 Posted: 02:47:40 27/04/2014
Why? It's the same plot as LoS, only more fun and light hearted.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#9 Posted: 02:53:20 27/04/2014
I still doubt it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#10 Posted: 02:55:38 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
Shadow Legacy should be rewritten and remade into a PS3/4 game as the 4th LOS game

THANK YOU! SOMEONE WHO THINKS ALIKE!!!!!!!!

But, really, I think that it should still have classic Spyro in it. If the game can't be redone, though, it should have that crossover sequel I mentioned.

Click my signature. You can find something you'd like.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#11 Posted: 03:08:32 27/04/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107

But, really, I think that it should still have classic Spyro in it. If the game can't be redone, though, it should have that crossover sequel I mentioned.

I do have to agree that the Classic Spyro trilogy is gone. Classic Spyro is Insomniac Spyro and they aren't gonna go back. All we can do is hope for Activision to dig up something good after Skylanders 4.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#12 Posted: 03:12:01 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator

I do have to agree that the Classic Spyro trilogy is gone. Classic Spyro is Insomniac Spyro and they aren't gonna go back. All we can do is hope for Activision to dig up something good after Skylanders 4.

I'd have to say that Skylanders is like a console-based ripoff UB Funkeys at this point. Like Call of Duty, Skylanders is a cash magnet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:23 27/04/2014 by LocoGuy107
#13 Posted: 04:09:38 27/04/2014

I'd have to say that Skylanders is like a console-based ripoff of Digimon and UB Funkeys, COMBINED, at this point. Like Call of Duty, Skylanders is a cash magnet.

That is a huge amount of bull****. You never even played Digimon. So shut up. Digimon is VERY DIFFERENT I WILL ASSURE YOU!
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#14 Posted: 04:31:14 27/04/2014
This person hasn't played Skylanders, either, and is basically just parroting early arguments made against it by a great many people who changed their tunes when they actually played the games.
#15 Posted: 04:43:13 27/04/2014
Quote: Razz
This person hasn't played Skylanders, either, and is basically just parroting early arguments made against it by a great many people who changed their tunes when they actually played the games.

Oh I see.
---
icon from Empoh
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#16 Posted: 05:23:04 27/04/2014
[User Posted Image]
Loco, go ahead and enjoy SL if you wish, continue creating fan-theories if you wish, but people have continually asked you to stop bringing it up so much everywhere. At this point I'm inclined to agree. If you want to start discussion about it again, perhaps try the actual Shadow Legacy forum on here... It's not very active but at least then we aren't having a flood of your SL-related posts in the General forum, and people actually looking for Shadow Legacy discussion can find it. You're often advertising your SL fanfics and posting about the game on topics about other stuff, and I understand if you want to start up more discussion about it, but many people don't find it to be interesting and posting about it everywhere won't make those people become interested and start chatting about it again. It just annoys people. Plus, continuing to post these kind of posts on unrelated topics when people ask you to stop is rude. Now, I'm not trying to say that some people here aren't a bit too rude about it sometimes, but people have asked you to stop the SL thing over and over and over and you just keep posting about it. I think some topics you've made are nice, and some posts, but seriously- stop bringing up SL in every single topic and making so many topics about it. We get it. You like SL and want a sequel. A lot of people want a Spyro sequel of some kind but you don't see us just posting over and over about that, not like you have about an SL sequel, in unrelated topics and making tons of new ones about it.

Also, to answer the question in the first post, no. I don't see how SL inspiring TLoS bought you to the conclusion that you should keep bringing the game up.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:36:35 27/04/2014 by Arc of Archives
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#17 Posted: 05:52:41 27/04/2014
SL isn't related to LoS. LoS is a reboot while SL stands on its own as more or less the oddball of the original series.

Certain themes may have carried over such as a darker tone and similar writers, but otherwise there's little they have in common.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#18 Posted: 14:47:05 27/04/2014
Why is this in General exactly if this is about a specific game? Oy... moving this to Shadow Legacy. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#19 Posted: 18:27:29 27/04/2014
Quote: CAV
SL isn't related to LoS. LoS is a reboot while SL stands on its own as more or less the oddball of the original series.

Certain themes may have carried over such as a darker tone and similar writers, but otherwise there's little they have in common.

Shadow Legacy is a direct sequel to A Hero's Tail and was written by Chris Wilson and Mike Graham, the same guys who produced and wrote LoS. They took the ideas they used in SL, made them darker and fleshed out a bit more, and we got LoS out of that.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me