darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Does anyone know where I can get Scratch and Fire Bone Hotdog
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know where I can get Scratch and Fire Bone Hotdog [CLOSED]
dangerousbrian0 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 04:30:05 26/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know where I can I get Scratch and Fire Bone Hotdog here in the U.K. as Game is out of stock with both characters as that is the only place that is doing them.As it says on Games website only at Game so are they exclusive to game or something.
Thepokeman Blue Sparx Gems: 590
#2 Posted: 07:23:22 26/04/2014
buy em online? or in store if you are looking online if on the site it says out of stock it doesnt mean it wont be in store
bilbobagins3 Gold Sparx Gems: 2869
#3 Posted: 16:15:47 26/04/2014
I can say that in general I have had practically zero issues with finding Swap Force Figures compared to the previous 2 games, but Fire Bone Hot Dog is the one and only character I had to search for. I found Scratch, Fryno, and Turbo Jet Vac immediately. I have still to this day only ever seen one FBHD at a store and that was the one I purchased.
---
I collect way more than just Skylanders and other video games, check it out.

http://ryanwm1.filmaf.com/
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#4 Posted: 02:56:00 05/05/2014
What I want to know is when did they come out in stores because I am amazed at how many toys rus , Targets and Walmarts I have been to and not seen at least one
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#5 Posted: 06:24:55 05/05/2014
Just do what I did- got to every store that sells them once a day LOL- But no seriously your best bet is probably to call the stores or something. I found Scratch and S2 Hot dog a few weeks ago myself at TRU- That's the store with the most stock so they are probably your best bet.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#6 Posted: 06:57:15 05/05/2014
You have Amazon in the UK right? Check there daily. You'll find base prices sooner or later
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#7 Posted: 09:36:32 05/05/2014
Quote: dangerousbrian0
Does anyone know where I can I get Scratch and Fire Bone Hotdog here in the U.K. as Game is out of stock with both characters as that is the only place that is doing them.As it says on Games website only at Game so are they exclusive to game or something.

They're not exclusive to GAME. I went to my local Sainsbury's yesterday and they had both characters in stock.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Fiend28 Green Sparx Gems: 251
#8 Posted: 15:47:13 08/05/2014
I broke down and bought them on ebay for 15.00 a piece with free shipping, better than hunting every Target, Walmart, ToyRus and Gamestop that I pass
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me