Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro's Adventure Rares [CLOSED]
Aeit Red Sparx Gems: 61
#1 Posted: 10:28:38 18/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi I want to ask how much really these rares worth:

Legendary Trigger Happy
Legendary Set: Bash-Chop Chop-Spyro
Dark Light Crypt box and opened with every card, sticker, code
Wham Shell Box

Also i would like to know how to propose seller a cheaper way of shipping (and import fees?)

From my last post things changed a bit and I have most of the 1st series ... new in box now preparing to buy shelf and open them ;p

P.S I got tons of Boomer triple packs and some Eruptor triple packs for sale but i dont know what price would be good to sell them rlly fast on eBay.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#2 Posted: 10:56:49 18/04/2014
The best way to find out is to check eBay and look at their completed listings. Prices fluctuate quite a bit. I was about to say that Legendary Trigger Happy can still be found, as it was available online through the holidays, but it seems it has finally been taken down. The legendary set might be worth something, though I found a Legendary Spyro at a local shop for $10. The interesting thing was that they also had one for $25 that has been sitting for a while. I think they base their prices on what they are going for currently on eBay when they get the item in and never bothered checking the price of the other one. I thought it was a great deal until I checked eBay and noticed it wasn't going for as much as it used to. Darklight Crypt has been interesting to watch as it was going for close to $100, then a few popped up and the price drastically came down. It was inching between the $50-$75 range, but there is the random report of them being found. Wham Shell has continued to pop up in stores on occasion, so I doubt his price has been that high, especially now that you can get him in Swap Force. Granted, it's not the SSA version, but since a lot of people (especially the kids) just want the character, that makes a bit less demand for him.
Aeit Red Sparx Gems: 61
#3 Posted: 11:19:23 18/04/2014 | Topic Creator
They do this on purpose? Look at price then on shipping ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...3d621a#shpCntId
Talarus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#4 Posted: 16:01:21 18/04/2014
http://videogames.pricechartin...rs?sort-by=name
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me