Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Glitch with the latest posts [CLOSED]
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#1 Posted: 15:09:03 17/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Right, so...

When I try to check out a new post in some topic, it doesn't take me to the newest post, but to some random post in the middle of that page. This doesn't happen when I click the yellow dragon next to the topic's name, but when I try to refresh the page. Even when there is a new post by the time I refresh, it still takes me to the middle of the page, instead of to the newest post. Before April's Fools, it would always take me down to the latest post even when there wasn't anything new by the time I refreshed the page.

I didn't notice this before, and it's kind of annoying to constantly scroll down to the newest post if the page is filled with pictures. I don't know if this is a glitch, or something has changed in the meanwhile.

I am using Firefox 28.0, if that means anything.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#2 Posted: 20:57:40 17/04/2014
Is there a specific topic you can link to that this happens in?
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#3 Posted: 13:12:41 18/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah, this one. I wouldn't know about other topics since I don't pay much attention to the rest of the forum.

Though, now I think I was just stupid and didn't realize it kept doing that because users kept editing their posts. I'll check next time someone edits something.

Thank you for replying, dark!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me