Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nitro magna charge singles spotted [CLOSED]
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#1 Posted: 00:40:25 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Found the single of him at target today there was only one left on the pegs not sure how many are in a box. I'm in omaha ne
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
chevyext02 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1909
#2 Posted: 00:55:34 16/04/2014
FYI: Nitro Magna Charge is on Target.com right now.
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#3 Posted: 01:22:40 16/04/2014
Yeah we happened on one for my son while on our trip. I don't recall the name of the little town but it was in South Carolina around Myrtle Beach and there were at least 5 more on the pegs.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#4 Posted: 06:46:21 16/04/2014
This is news? I thought it was posted in the Nitro Freeze blade topic a while ago <.< any who yeah i saw him at my target a week or so ago
---
Praise Helix!!!
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#5 Posted: 12:38:39 16/04/2014
He's been around for a couple of weeks, now. I've been seeing him and Nitro Freeze Blade just hanging on the pegs. When I went to do the B2G1 free deal, last week, that was about all they had that I cared for. I wanted to get NMN, but since we already had regular MN, I decided not to spend the money on him. Sadly, though, they didn't have much else. I ended up picking up Boom Jet and Spy Rise. We don't have those, but I'm being very picky about which ones I buy, this time around, to save money, and my son hasn't seemed as interested in Spy Rise as some of the others. For some reason, though, he does keep asking for Boom Jet. Him and Trap Shadow are his top 2 wants, right now. I may see if I can find a Trap Shadow somewhere that will just let me trade for him. I would hope that Target gets them in, so I can do it with no hassle since I bought it there, but they rarely get Skylanders in. I'm not even sure I've seen the latest wave (Trap Shadow and regular Freeze Blade) there, yet.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me