Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Would anyone be interested in a glitch series? [CLOSED]
Slvr99 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 03:42:05 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm debating whether to make a Video Glitch series of this game where i'd go through each and every level and show off glitches I've found myself without looking up any. There's currently about 1-6 glitches per level and every level has at least one glitch so I'd split the videos in to parts where there'd be 2-4 levels per video(Mostly the levels in pairs that the Beta would've gone by). There might be some glitches that nobody else has seen, you never know! I consider myself to be an advanced Bugtester for games and I find TONS of glitches that other people seem to miss or consider impossible. So, anyone interested in this idea?
onslaught Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#2 Posted: 16:12:51 15/04/2014
I'd like that although I've NEVER played a Spyro game smilie lol
---
<(".<) (>".)> Two Kirbys.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3 Posted: 16:53:14 15/04/2014
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 18:27:51 15/04/2014
I'd watch it.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 19:10:37 15/04/2014
[User Posted Image]
I'd be especially interested if it went over what causes the glitch(if that's possible), because I'd love to learn about the game mechanics, but I'd still watch either way.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:12:00 15/04/2014 by Arc of Archives
#6 Posted: 23:16:49 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Arc of Archives
[User Posted Image]
I'd be especially interested if it went over what causes the glitch(if that's possible), because I'd love to learn about the game mechanics, but I'd still watch either way.

That would be a bit difficult in Video form, but I sure could for the ones that need it. Most glitches are using the Double Jump Glitch which I have ideas on why that glitch occurs but don't know the exact reason. I guess I'll start on the series and if you all like it, I'll continue. It's quite difficult balancing Youtube with Game Production! Luckily I'm not in full Game Production mode yet.
#7 Posted: 11:40:05 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Alright, Part 1 is up:

Tell me what you guys think and tell me what I should change for the next parts!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#8 Posted: 14:13:05 16/04/2014
Glimmer is too easy to manipulate! smilie Nice video.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#9 Posted: 21:07:03 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor

Oh yeah? You just wait and see Aquaria Towers! TONS of glitching there.
#10 Posted: 19:04:08 17/04/2014
Quote: Slvr99
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor

Oh yeah? You just wait and see Aquaria Towers! TONS of glitching there.

You can go out of bounds so easily in that level, and complete an orb challenge really easily because of it too. lol
---
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#11 Posted: 20:56:42 18/04/2014
I'm debating whether to make a Video Glitch series of this game where i'd go through each and every level and show off glitches I've found myself without looking up any. There's currently about 1-6 glitches per level and every level has at least one glitch so I'd split the videos in to parts where there'd be 2-4 levels per video(Mostly the levels in pairs that the Beta would've gone by). There might be some glitches that nobody else has seen, you never know! I consider myself to be an advanced Bugtester for games and I find TONS of glitches that other people seem to miss or consider impossible. So, anyone interested in this idea?

Nice idea! I was thinking of doing something similar like this when I get something to record with. I would be willing to watch it.

You could even show off the glitches in Glitch Guide I half-wrote and am still writing, here, if you wanted to show any of those off. But this is optional, and entirely up to you. Not trying to force you or anything, buddy.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#12 Posted: 07:34:36 19/04/2014
Alright, Part 1 is up:

Tell me what you guys think and tell me what I should change for the next parts!

I take it that you don't know about the proxy jump glitch in Hurricos then.
---
#13 Posted: 20:22:04 19/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't really like doing Proxy Jumps. The glitches i avoided in this series were the Proxy Jumps and the Invincible glitch. I like more skillful glitches like the Double Jump and stuff.
Anyway, Here's Part 2:
#14 Posted: 09:45:51 20/04/2014
That was interesting, I didn't know you could glitch the water that much in Aquaria Towers.
---
Flawlo Green Sparx Gems: 320
#15 Posted: 17:18:09 17/01/2015
Are you still going to continue your glitching series? I really enjoyed watching the two videos you have uploaded, as they were very interesting, and I am looking forward to watching more.
Sorry if this comment comes off as one that is rushing you; please take as much time as you need with the series.
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#16 Posted: 03:24:31 28/01/2015
The air swimming glitch is always the best one.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#17 Posted: 08:03:35 10/03/2015
These glitch videos are interesting! I only knew about the glitches in Glimmer and Summer Forest and the wall thing at the start of Idol Springs. And in the second video, at 4:43 when Spyro moved around the turtle at the end, the same thing happens with Elora when you talk to her before Ocean Speedway in Summer Forest if you're doing the 'swimming in the air' glitch. xD
When I play Spyro 2 next I should try some of these glitches, although I'm not the best at double jumping. xD
Will you be making more parts, or have you gone off the idea?
#18 Posted: 13:58:34 10/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
These glitch videos are interesting! I only knew about the glitches in Glimmer and Summer Forest and the wall thing at the start of Idol Springs. And in the second video, at 4:43 when Spyro moved around the turtle at the end, the same thing happens with Elora when you talk to her before Ocean Speedway in Summer Forest if you're doing the 'swimming in the air' glitch. xD
When I play Spyro 2 next I should try some of these glitches, although I'm not the best at double jumping. xD

I've stopped it currently just because of time and because I don't think it's as interesting to people as I thought. I can still resume it, but I would have to find the time and really the audience that wants to see it.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#19 Posted: 01:27:26 15/03/2015
Quote: Spyro-Gamer

I've stopped it currently just because of time and because I don't think it's as interesting to people as I thought. I can still resume it, but I would have to find the time and really the audience that wants to see it.

Ah, I see. That's understandable. Well, if you do continue it, I am in the audience that wants to see it. c:
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me