Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Spyro Year of the Dragon Characters Avatars
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Year of the Dragon Characters Avatars [CLOSED]
bash fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5080
#1 Posted: 03:24:00 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi welcome to my new avatar topic! I noticed a lot of people were making Skylanders avatars so I decided to create something different. I am going to create characters from the Spyro YOTD Game, it is a great game so enjoy these avatars and feel free to comment.smilie

How to upload these avatars?

If you are new to this, here is my guide on how you can use these avatars for your profile picture.

If you are using laptop or desktop:

1. Right click the image you want
2. Then click "copy"
3. Minimize your Browser by clicking the _ button in the top right corner of the screen
4. Then right click on your desktop
5. Then click "paste" and you have your image saved onto your computer
6. Open up the Browser again
7. Log In the website
8. Click the "Settings" next to your username and below "Logout"
9. Scroll down and click "Upload Avatar"
10. Find where your avatar is and double click it
11. Then once your finished click the "Submit" button at the bottom of your settings
12. You are finished and your avatar will load up on the next page you go to!smilie

Here are the characters I've made so far, you can request for me to create any character in this game such as: main, eggs, fodders, enemies and bosses.

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:46:39 16/04/2014 by bash fan
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 03:36:15 15/04/2014
I'm gonna use the spyro avatar.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 18:56:26 15/04/2014
These are pretty good so far. Though it feels like the fairy one is missing a wing. And I would recommend some lighting/shading into the avatars to make them look good.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
bash fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5080
#4 Posted: 00:25:53 16/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
These are pretty good so far. Though it feels like the fairy one is missing a wing. And I would recommend some lighting/shading into the avatars to make them look good.

Thanks for the tips and i'll try and repair the fairies wing!smilie
---
All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 01:03:01 16/04/2014
Quote: bash fan
Quote: Trix Master 100

Thanks for the tips and i'll try and repair the fairies wing!:D

You're welcome.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me