Page 1 of 1
Arkeyan Complexity Addiction [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 18:41:37 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Another question I always wondered was.... what is up with the Arkeyan's complex, overly complicated and thus easily countered strategies. In the first game there were these cannons that shot little orbs and if there were two or more they could create a tripwire, but they take a long time to set up. In addition, the orbs AND the cannon are destroyable, making them easy to defeat, yet they appear late in the game.

There's also the Magic Spell Punks who, again, have a strategy that involves setting up, and they need FULL concentration. If they are attacked, they start all over. And there's another one that summons copters, which is again easily destroyable and needs to set up.

In the second game, there are these Arkeyans who throw bombs at you, except when they hit you, you catch them and get to throw them back instead of just blowing up like normal bombs, once again, making them easy to counter.

As well, Arkeyan Cracklers have no attacks except for hoping you hit one of their clones. Except the real one is not that hard to pick out, and if you have a projectile user you can just use projectiles to be safe.

[User Posted Image]

It makes me wonder if the Arkeyans were really all that powerful back then. ...Then again, the Mabu are chicken****, so I doubt the Arkeyans had much to worry about except the Skylanders who eventually kicked their butts.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:28:45 10/05/2014 by MugoUrth
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 18:49:25 14/04/2014
That makes a lot of sense.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#3 Posted: 17:06:28 17/04/2014 | Topic Creator
To be fair, the Cracklers are designed to fight with a crowd. By themselves they're pushovers, but when you're dealing with a bunch of other more dangerous enemies, then they can be kind of tricky. ...Except their damage output isn't very big.
Chibilove Green Sparx Gems: 400
#4 Posted: 17:42:56 08/05/2014
I wonder if theres an email you can send to the designers to ask this kind of stuff. lmao
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChibiMadness&sclick=1
Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death They might as well be the same thing
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me