Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
dS FanFic 2-Eternal Soul [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 12:14:03 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
~This is a sequel to Lost Legends of Voids~

Hello everybody, here's the topic of Pancakes and drowning, Creepypasta's and smilie.net! The Sequel of my three-paged first official fanfic! *takes deep breath* aand that was a mouthfull of useless tekst! smilie

~!~!~!~!~!~
I will not start this story untill I've picked my Users! So if you want to be in, Please post what you want to be, and some info about you.

Notes:
-I will not use your Real Life name-I swear to god if I do that anyways I kill myself with a hatched.
-If you have an image of what you want to be, show it to me
-If the character of yours has a Wiki-Page, link it to me.

~!~!~!~!~!~
People in this FanFic:
NINJAsk11- Lost Alvira 0,2- CC/dS-sona/Creepypasta form
Rickorio- Lok Lambert- Huntik
Lyveriana- Myra Payne- CC/dS-Sona
bugy427-Gold-Lost Silver Creepypasta
Prextail202- Ben Drowned- Creepypasta
ShadowMewX- Shadmé- CC/dS-Sona
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:29:17 14/04/2014 by NINJAsk11
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#2 Posted: 12:31:19 10/04/2014
((I want to be Lok Lambert, from. Huntik
Lok.
---
#hu
#3 Posted: 12:46:31 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
You're in!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#4 Posted: 19:51:29 10/04/2014
Oh, may i be BEN Drowned in this? :3
Click image for creepypasta story if you haven't read it smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#5 Posted: 20:01:01 10/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sure!
#6 Posted: 20:02:42 10/04/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11
Sure!

Yay! :3
---
bugy427 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1650
#7 Posted: 22:44:05 11/04/2014
[User Posted Image] can i be gold from pokemon lost silver?
---
smilie and smilie are the BOMB!
#8 Posted: 05:46:48 12/04/2014 | Topic Creator
^OMYGOD!? YES SURE!
#9 Posted: 23:13:14 13/04/2014
How many more users do you need?
---
#10 Posted: 07:26:50 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I guesss this is enough for now.

I'll start writing now.
#11 Posted: 16:39:19 14/04/2014
Ok smilie

Was gonna suggest adding FluffyHamster and/or Saital.
---
#12 Posted: 16:45:07 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Did you ask them?
#13 Posted: 16:48:43 14/04/2014
They don't mind whenever i suggest them to be in stories, asked them IRL.
---
#14 Posted: 16:55:19 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Do they prefer to be in as something special?
#15 Posted: 19:32:56 14/04/2014
Saital as E.J

And FluffyHamster would be Ticci Toby
---
#16 Posted: 19:46:16 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I have to look up E.J... but okay.
#17 Posted: 23:07:25 14/04/2014
His creepypasta isnt that long smilie

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Eyeless_Jack
---
#18 Posted: 12:12:10 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I'll stick to the ones in the OP for now. I'll add more users as they ask.
#19 Posted: 12:23:12 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Come on! Hurry!" Rickorio typed. He was responding to a post in a RolePlay he and a few of his friends had. Currently, the RolePlay had been spammed with posts, people posting. and all. Everyone had fun, until...
Ricko pressed the 'post' button, but, it didn't load thus not post. "Now what is this?" Ricko asked himself as he started to check thngs up and about. He bumped his head out of the sudden, but there was no object that could've caused it. "Strange..." He said to himself. Ricko decided to ask on Skype.
"Hey, NINJAsk, do you have problems with posting?" It took a while for the response to come. "Yeah, me too... I've kept on looking why but whatever I type I can't post..." Ricko rubs his head. Then, he feels as if he bumps into something again. This time, he passed out.

This wasn't only the situation for Rickorio, but also for way more users... After an hour or two, three of them woke up in the same spot, well, not all on the same time of course.
Ricko blinked with his eyes madly. looking around, he saw one laying there, motionless, but wen he moved over to her to wake her up he did a few paces back.
The girl he saw was no ordinairy girls, no, she was CC's of a user he knew from the site DarkSpyro... He poked the girl with the green cloak. "M-Myra... is that... R-realy you?" He poked another time. The girl woke up. "Say what?" Ricko watched the girl. "The...r-real Myr-ra? This is a dream, please tell me it's a dream."
The girl stood up, immedietly feeling knifes all in her sleeves. "Uh... did you put these he- OMYGOD! This isn't my voice! A-and....who are you?"
"I'm Et-no... I don't know if I know from real life... I better say a username... I'm Rickorio." Ricko said.
"Rickorio? From darkSpyro? Amazing! I'm Lyveriana.... but I didn't expect you to look like a Seeker...."
"A what?" Ricko looked at his clothes. "Uh...." He wore a white shirt. "OH dang...." He looked at Lyv. "I didn't expect you to be the real Myra tough."
"What?" Lyv checked her own clothes as she noticed she wore a green cloack with some grey/brownish clothes. "I ... I realy am Myra.... I... Ok what happend!? Who's playing this trick with us?" Lyv yelled.
Suddenly, two eyes, one red dot, one full red eye with a yellow dot....

- - -
Sorry guys, the chapters need to be longer.... but I can't find the right text smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:58:31 21/04/2014 by NINJAsk11
#20 Posted: 12:43:57 20/04/2014
Love it so far!
---
#hu
#21 Posted: 12:49:50 20/04/2014
Nice!!!
Cant wait to read more! smilie
---
#22 Posted: 13:18:06 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
In an automatims reflex, Lyv threw one of her knifes towards the pair of eyes. They quickly dodge. "Hello!? I didn't do a thing!" A voice yelled towards the two. It sounded dark, and somewhat glitchy. "I swear I heard that glitchy talk before... or...read it." Ricko said, grabbing one of his amulets in automatism. "Medusa!" He yelled as a Titan came out of the amulet. "I sWeaR I didn'T dO a ThiNg!" Out of the darkness, a girl came out crawling, handless on the left. "Eww.... gross! That eye creeps me out!" Lyv yelled, hiding beheind Ricko. "WhAt?" The girl asked, pointing to her right eye. It seemed like a bubble that could pop every moment. There was a small red dot flying in it, the dot shined out light. "Who are you?" Ricko asked calmly as he returned Medusa to it's amulet. "I...I aM...."
"She looks familliar to me..." Lyv said as she aproached the girl. She grabbed it's left arm and looked at it. "How did you lose it?" She asked.
"I caN't reMembEr... I was typing with all of my fingers wen suddenly.... I ha.... I...." The girl withdrew her arm. "You where.... typing? On what?" Lyv asked. "DarkSYrO..." The girl exclaimed. Lyv and Ricko looked at each other. "Wait! You're NINJAsk! I'm sure of it!" Lyv suddenly yelled upon remembering NINJAsk's CC Alvira... tough... this Alvira didn't seem realy.... normal, so it must've been. "NINJAsk has changed into Lost Alvira.... creepy..."
"It SuRe is..." NINJAsk said, trying to cross her arms, only to fail since she had no left under arm.
- - -
Y'know what? Length doesn't matter to me, for now, fun matters.
#23 Posted: 13:23:37 20/04/2014
Yay! A Titan! And Medusa too!
---
#hu
#24 Posted: 13:24:34 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Medusa was the titan, lol. I realy forgot who else I could use for Titans...
#25 Posted: 13:28:38 20/04/2014
Baselaird, Ironsquire, Dendras, Raijin the Thunderbolt, there were many. smilie
---
#hu
#26 Posted: 15:32:15 20/04/2014
This fanfic is still awesome smilie
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#27 Posted: 02:24:27 21/04/2014
Needs more me- *shot*
Just kidding! Love it so far. ^.^ And you're right, this looks really fun!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#28 Posted: 07:28:01 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"WeLl... thIs suX..."
Ricko and Lyv nodded in agreement. "The biggest problem: How the heck did we came here?" Ricko asked suddenly. Lyv shrugged. "I don't know... I should've been in school now."
"SaMe here..." NINJAsk said. Ricko looked at her. "At least I should be happy...." Lyv nodded, looking at NINJAsk too. "I realy am lucky, am I?" She asked as NINJAsk wanted to cross her arms again, yet to fail another time. "BleH..."
"BlEh InDeEd...." A voice said as two red dots appeared. "Oh great... what's with the red dots lately?" Lyv asked, annyoied. "I dunno." The voice said, less glitchy. A person stepped out. "Uh... Link?" Lyv asked suprised to see a boy stepping out with green clothes, blonde hair and a strange smirk."Who do you call Link?" The boy asked. "I'm a girl!" Ricko shock his head. "No, you're Link, defenetly, yet, strange."
"Oh realy?" The person asked, NINJAsk nodded. "You ArE... WaiT... That'S not LinK... ThAt'S BEN!"
"BEN!?" Both Lyv and Ricko asked shocked, backing away a little. "BEN?" The person himself asked. "Inpossible! I heard you guys talking about DarKSpyRo! I'm-uh-I'm Prextail!"
"Oh... wait.... that explains the whole thing." Ricko said, awkward. "Well, Prex, you look like BEN now." Prex nodded. "I think it's prEtty cooL!"
Lyv shock her head. "Next time, don't make me jump another river."
"I won't." Prex laughed, but Lyv stared at Prex with a pretty cold look. Now it was NINJAsk who saw her chanse. "Lyv! Not the Myra loo- oh wait... You're Myra! YAYAYAAYAYYA!" She hid behiend Ricko. Ricko looked at Lyv. "And this is?"
Lyv laughed. "She likes to do that, alot..." NINJAsk peeked from beheind Ricko. "HehehHehehE..." Lyv was a bit frightend by NINJAsk's glitchy talk. "Ok, can we please stop scaring each other and come to a conlusion here?"
Ricko, Prex, and NINJAsk looked blank. Lyv facepalmed. "Then not..."
"It's too dark in here anyways. Can we at least get some light?" Prex asked, rubbing her eyes. NINJAsk did the same. Once both were done, bloodly tears were falling down from thier eye sockeds. Ricko was about to throw over. "Eww..."
Prex and NINJAsk looked at each other, laughing. Lyv covered her eyes. "You guys are gross."
The two Creepypasta's looked at the hanging over people, still laughing. Then, they looked at each other. Prex nodded, NINJAsk nodded back as the two started to dissapear in the darkness. As soon as Ricko and Lyv were done, they looked around. "Prex? NINJAsk? Where'd they go?" Lyv asked. "I don't know..." Ricko said. He suddenly froze as he felt something tapping on his shoulder. "'/oÜ $#0ul'7 #4\/3 €0[\]3 7#47...." Ricko screamed. "PREX! YOU SCARED ME!"
Prex sat beheind Ricko, laughing psychotic. "HAHAH I GOT YA I GOT YA!"
Lyv jumped up and froze right after that as she saw NINJAsk's left arm waving in front of her face. "NINJASK!?"
The two creepypasta's laughed loudly from excitement. "YoU tWo ArE-HAHAHAH"
The two couldn't stop laughing, until Ricko threw a book at thier faces.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:35:04 21/04/2014 by NINJAsk11
#29 Posted: 08:09:15 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
"Enough laughing for now. We've get to be serious now. How'd we end up here, as our OC or-"
NINJAsk cutted Ricko off. "Ehum, CC."
"Whatever you want, CC or OC. Anyways, how'd we get here as our O-Uh-CC or fave Character.... or Avatar, in Prex's case..." Prex shrugged. "Good question, tough. What I wonder is, are we the only ones?"
"HEDIED."
"Where did THAT come from?" Ricko asked, glancing at Prex and NINJAsk. The two shrugged. "Not from us." They said at the same time.
"HURRY."
"This is getting wierd... Another Creepypasta?" Lyv asked.
"IMDEAD."
Suddenly, NINJAsk peeked up. "Reminds me of Lost Silver."
Prex looked at NINJAsk in agreement. "L-Lost... S-Silver?" Lyv started shaking. "I-I'm scared now!"
Indeed, Gold stepped out of the darkness, all 28 Unown following him. The Unown dissapeared. "Where am I?" Gold asked. All four sustained silent and kept looking at Gold. "W-Well... W-We don't know." Lyv said.
"Shut up Bunnelby." NINJAsk exclaimed. "What?" Lyv asked back." "That I'm Lost Alvira and you Myra does not change my attitude. LOOK OUT! GROUDN'S GONNA SQUASH YA!"
Lyv facepalmed as Ricko and Prex laughed. Gold didn't get it and shrugged it off. "I'm Bugy if anyone cares..." Gold said. "It's good. At least we have someone to help us." Prex said.

"It won't take long untill they're poured in thier own Characters... then they're mine! Mine all the way! Hahahah-couch, couch.... Stupid fly."
A dark figure kept walking trough the woods. His wings were spreed, a loral crown laid on his head. Dark Clothing...
Dark Pit.
Dark Pit smirked at the sight of the small home he had locked down with his own Dark Keys. He peeked trough the window, and was shocked by the sight of Prextail and NINJAsk... "Those two.... I have to whipe them out first."
He ran away.

"Did anyone of you hear that?" Bugy asked to no one in perticulair. NINJAsk stood up and tried to open the door, but it was locked. "We're trapped." She said as she kicked the door, then, she reminded something. "I'm Lost Alvira now so... I can do THIS!" NINJAsk formed a red knife on her left arm, using the blood that had been bangling there. She just bloodbened it alltogether so she could use it as a knife. Now the door was cut in pieces, and they could go outside. "Good... Where shall we go?" Prex asked, walking past NINJAsk. Bugy and Ricko followed. Lyv wasn't so sure, but she followed anyways.
#30 Posted: 08:29:31 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit kept running, and running, until he finds himself in the middle of three Black Colored trees. "I need your help! Oh master!"
"What's it? I'm trying to sleep." A voice yelled back. Dark Pit stumbled backwards. "I... I have found the one's you've been asking for. But... Miss Prextail and NINJAsk are here, too."
"Wait, Prextail, NINJAsk? Bring them here."
"What will you do with them?" Dark Pit asked.
"Notthing else then what you might think. I'm not going to kill them, for sure."
Dark Pit rubbed his head in interest. "Why?"

Prextail kept running trough the woods, followed by the rest as both NINJAsk and Prex herself get swooped by something. "Hey! Let us go!" NINJAsk shouted. "I never will!" The figure said chearfully as it flew highter. "Get off!" Prex shouted, but her mouth was already covered with somebody's hand. "Hmmm!" Her eyes widened upon the sight of Dark Pit. His eyes looked at Prex, demanding her to be silent. NINJAsk gulped.

Ricko ran after Dark Pit. "Hey! Angel Face! Give them back!" Dark Pit laughed. "Why would I?" He turned around to face Ricko. Bugy threw one of his Pokéballs. "Unown M! Go use Hidden Power and stop him!"
The Pokémon flew out, and did as instruced. It used Hidden Power, but Dark Pit just whirled out of the line of fire. "Miss puss!" He yelled, and went on fleeing.
"Another Hidden Power!" Bugy yelled to Unown. This time, the attack hitted. But Dark Pit was gone already. "Dang! Unown! Return!"
The Pokémon went back into his Pokéball. "What now?" Lyv asked worridly. Ricko shrugged. "I have no idea what we should do now."
"We better go look!" Bugy yelled, already running.
"How was Bugy able to throw a Pokéball if he has no arms?"
"Ask the person who writes this fanfic, smarty." Lyv said to Ricko.
#31 Posted: 12:44:16 21/04/2014
OMG! This fanfic is awesome!
I could see myself doing that smilie
---
#32 Posted: 13:38:10 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202

Creeping people out? smilie

And thanks, realy. I just don't care about spelling mistakes and grammer, but I mind the fun, realy.
#33 Posted: 15:07:08 21/04/2014
Quote: NINJAsk11

Creeping people out? smilie

And thanks, realy. I just don't care about spelling mistakes and grammer, but I mind the fun, realy.

In the chapter when I first appeared, and scarred Rickorio, I love trying to scare people from time to time X3
---
#34 Posted: 15:55:01 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I know you better then you think.
#35 Posted: 00:47:38 24/04/2014
Where'd I go? O.o
Anyhow, lol! I still like it so far. smilie I liked you and Prex scaring everyone the best!
---
#36 Posted: 05:35:17 24/04/2014 | Topic Creator
You're in it already.... hee-hee.
#37 Posted: 16:52:36 27/04/2014 | Topic Creator
It didn't take long for Prex and NINJAsk to be thrown down in front of a Red clothed Angel. Dark Pit stands next to this angel, next to the angel, on the other side, was the normal Pit. Prex noticed the Red amulet around the Angel's neck. "P-Pit? Is that realy you?" Pit hisses. Prex crawls back but finds herself in a cage, tied up together with NINJAsk. "What do we do now?"
NINJAsk shrugs. "I'm blund." She answered as Pit drops the cage down a hole and pushes a rock over it. "What in the name of are they doing with us?" Prex asked. "Sshhh... They're talking." NINJAsk said.

"Why did we need them again?" Dark Pit asked the Angel.
"Because they would've hurt anyone, I need to undo them both of thier creepy pasta side first... To be honest, I'm scared myself." The Angel said. Pit laughed. "Shadmé is scared! Shadmé is scared!"
"I'm not scared! ... Ok... yes I am scared, Pit, you win."
Pit smiled. "I knew you where!"

"Get rid of our Creepy side? How in the heck do they even do that?" NINJAsk asked herself. "Not...?" Prex said as the rock gets pushed away.
Dark Pit grabs NINJAsk while Pit gets Prex. The Angel aims a arrow at NINJAsk. "NIN!" Prex shouted, trying to get away from Pit. "Let me go! Fallen Angel!" She was too late as the arrow was fired and NINJAsk was dropped on the ground, uncounchious. "NINJAsk!" Prex shouted again as she felt a terrible pain go trough her chest, first screaming. Then, black.

Ricko kept on running as he trips over a rock. "Dangit!" He yells as Bugy and Lyv run towards him. "Are you okay?" Lyv asked, handing Ricko a hand. "I'm fine, thanks." Ricko said as he got up. "Goddang... we don't even know what the frick is going on and a Dark Angel Face already swoops our friends away..."
"It's bad, isn't it?" Someone asks from behiend. "That's... Bakura..." Lyv stumbled. "Bakura?" The boy asks. "I'm derpyhooves! I heard you guys talking... so strange this... with it all, like, it's like Avatar Misshap but even more worse..." Lyv and Ricko nodded. Bugy stood thiere. "Avatar... Misshap?" He asked. The three looked at him and laughed.
#38 Posted: 01:26:26 28/04/2014
I love it! smilie I get to be with my angel buddies!
---
#39 Posted: 01:32:01 28/04/2014
Suspenseful! smilie
---
#40 Posted: 12:00:49 29/04/2014
This is interesting!
---
#hu
#41 Posted: 18:24:56 01/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok guys, are there any users you can ask who like yo be a part of the story? Or do you have any suggestions?

Tell me and go catfish!
#42 Posted: 08:33:49 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
[[Readers note: *Shot for Land of the Elements references coming in this chapter*]]
"Did I miss something?" Bugy asked. "Nope, not realy, noooot at all!" Lyv joked. "-Aside-from-the-fact-NINJAsk-and-Prex-got-kidnapped!" Ricko added. Derpy gasped. "What!? How!?"
Ricko explained the story. "O God. that's terrible!" Ricko nodded. "And if the story can't get worse!" Lyv yelled, pointing at a tree sitting in green fire. "This can't be what I think!" Ricko yelled as he set to a run, away from the tree. "C'mon! Hurry!" He yelled. Bugy just stood there. "What's so bad about green fire?"
"EVERYTHING!" Lyv and Ricko yelled as Lyv followed Ricko. Derpy and Bugy shrugged it off and ran after them.
They stop after a few minutes. "And?" Ricko asked Lyv as she looks back. "Notthing followed luckly." Ricko sights of relief. "God, I'm getting sick of how many people want us. That fire, do you realy think it was...?" Lyv shrugs. "I hope not, if so, we're doomed. We have no proper idea how to fight a thing like that!"
"Like what?" Bugy asked, but he got ignored.
Ricko looked up. "If she's here, then maby..." Ricko gulped. "...her master is here too!?" Ricko started to panic. "Come come. Look who w...waaait a second... I'm Myra... does it mean that I can..." Lyv started to fire up a little.
Bugy and Derpy just watch. "Can do what?" Derpy asked as a rock nearly flies in her face. "Well, that! Amazing! I can build a home in notime!" Derpy stumbled over and looked at Lyv who started to mess with rocks. "Rocks?" Derpy asked as a rock nearly flies in her face again. "Stop that!" she yelled as Lyv just giggles.

"Ugh... where the heck am I?" Prex's eyes open. She looks around and sees NINJAsk laying next to her in another bed. Peacefully sleeping. Prex noticed how NINJAsk's skin had turned normall, instead of the creepy pale color, and whas that, NINJAsk's left hand she lost before? Prex rubbed her head and sat up straight, her eyes meeting a mirror. She screamed. "What in the name of!?" She jumped out of her bed and took a closer look. "This isn't BEN... this is just Link... I... I'm Link, not B-wait, is that what they meant with 'getting rid of the creepypasta'?" Prex just kept looking at herself. "This is strange..." Prex walked over to NINJAsk, now foccussing on her conrade. Everything seemed so... intact, no blood, no things missing. Even wen Prex opened NINJAsk's left eye it just was there insteado of the soulless dot. Prex starts to rock her to conchiousness. "Nin, wake up. psst, wake up!" NINJAsk moans for a second, then slowly opens her eyes. "Wha? What...Prex...is that you?" Prex nods. "Yeah, it's me! I've become LInk instead of BEN!" NINJAsk reaches out for Prex's nose. "Boop." She pulls her hand back. "You are Link... WOAH!? Did I just... how in the fridge can I get my hand back!?" Prex shrugs, "I don't know! Don't ask!" The door suddenly swipes open as Shadmé chearfully walks in and hugs Prex. "This is so much better!" Prex hugs back. "Did you do this?" She asks Shadmé. Shadmé nods. "Yes, yes I did. A-Are you fine with it?" Prex nods. "Totally!"
Shadmé suddenly get's serious. "According to Lady Palutena, NINJAsk got disease'd with something... Are you okay?" NINJAsk nods and wants to sit up straight, but she collapses right away. Shadmé walks over and grabs a needle. At first, NINJAsk doesn't know what happends, but at a too late moment, she realizes it and gives protest, but Shadmé already stabbed. "Shadmé! What are you doing!?" Prex shouts. Shadmé sights. "She's too tired to do the simple of the simple. You just saw sitting up straight is too much effort. Lady Palutena is already researching it." Prex sights, then looks up. "What did you do?" "Oh, that, I just made her sleep again."
Pit suddenly crashes trough the door. "We found something strange-and hai Lin-LINK!? Amazing! Now we can brawl!" Shadmé sights. "What did you find?" Pit points outside to the same tree that Lyv and Ricko passed. "It's on GREEN fire!" Shadmé gasped. "No way..."
"No way what?" Prex asked, looking in awe at the fire.
"Realinn..." Shadmé said slowly. "Who?" Prex asked."
Shadmé looks at Prex. "I hoped you read the Roleplay I, Ricko, NINJAsk and Lyv where in? If not, I'll explain. There was a moment we had to make something with Chaos. Lyv created a char named Realinn, that char was able to use green fire. So, my first bet on that poor tree is Realinn. Pit! Warn Palutena! I'll stay here!"
Pit nods and runs away. Just in time, Prex noticed the amulet around Pits neck not being red anymore, but blue...
#43 Posted: 10:59:00 05/05/2014
Lol Pit, Thinking about Brawl at the most random times smilie
---
#44 Posted: 11:03:26 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
I know right!
#45 Posted: 19:59:27 05/05/2014
Do you think we'll regain Creepypasta form after a certain amount if time...?
---
#46 Posted: 20:01:11 05/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Cartain scenes of violence.
#47 Posted: 23:07:00 05/05/2014
Oh cool :3
Somewhat like my trigger of turning insane in DS Avatar Mishap.
---
#48 Posted: 02:55:52 06/05/2014
Yay for Pit, Palutena and I saving the day! X3
"Shadmé! What're you doing!?"
Me: Stabbing ya with a needle! smilie
---
#49 Posted: 05:35:41 06/05/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh cool :3
Somewhat like my trigger of turning insane in DS Avatar Mishap.

*Shot for Avatar Misshap RP references*
Quote: ShadowMewX
Yay for Pit, Palutena and I saving the day! X3
"Shadmé! What're you doing!?"
Me: Stabbing ya with a needle! smilie

*Falls alseep*
#50 Posted: 20:21:16 12/05/2014
Beep! How's the next chapter coming? :3
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me