Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Fluffy Spring Time Trigger Happy [CLOSED]
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#51 Posted: 14:25:46 09/04/2014
Quote: shelly9871
Yep--I'm resisting the urge to track down this and the new stink bomb & trap shadow variants. Ugh!
We are actually going to sell all our variants--bummed--but we need to pay for our 10 year old son's tuition. When we were trying to come up with the money (my husband missed a lot of work due to heart problems) it became hard to justify hanging on to 2 plastic tubs full of toys wrapped in bubble wrap---that amout to several thousand dollars of value. If you look at my guest book you can see that we were close to having almost all variant packs sold/given out.
So--Hi Ho Hi Ho off to eBay we go.
Honestly I told our son that we can buy them again in a year or so---if he still wants them. But we will see. I still have mixed feelings about it because we have had so much fun as a family with the whole process. I've never collected anything until Skylanders and wouldn't have collected them if it weren't for my son and how it became a family thing. It's surprising to me how difficult it is for me to sell them. We are only getting rid of the chase variants for now. Clearly we won't "make money" because we paid a lot for our variants. Hopefully we can get close to our investment but I'm 99% sure overall--we won't.
Thanks for the latitude with my rant...

In the same boat (sort of) with possibly selling off variants. Wife lost her job a few months back and trying to cut corners to stay somewhat afloat. Blue chop chop for example looks nice but should i keep a toy or pay interest in credit cards. It's getting to a point that the toy aint worth so much and i've started selling off the sealed triples to start figuring they are worth 15-25 at least. Thou red dune bug i really want still smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:27:23 09/04/2014 by SlayerX11
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#52 Posted: 14:35:03 09/04/2014
With so many folks talking about dumping their variants, I wonder if we're getting towards the end of this Beanie Baby Bubble. I guess it'll mostly depend on how awesome (or not) Sky4 is...

While I've always wanted all the variants, I've never been interested in spending hundreds for them. Heck, I have a co-worker who found a Stone variant in store and offered it to me for $45 and I turned it down (although I have had two Toy Fair Cynders given to me!). I'd like to see a wider distribution on them, but then, I can't help but wonder how many would end up warming the pegs. Look at GitD Sonic Boom for example. The vast majority of folks seem to want the variants because they're rare - and when they become common, no one cares.

This thread kinda shows that - folks are all "ugh, it's *another* Trigger Happy... but I want it!" - if this were to receive a GitD Sonic Boom-level release, I'm inclined to think there'd be less "I want it" and more "ugh"...
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#53 Posted: 18:02:04 09/04/2014
Yep--well--i have started listing ours. It's time consuming because we have probably 40 to 50 of them. We are just doing the chase variants not there store variants or regular figures. (As of yet.) One of our cars stalled yesterday and I got a call from mechanic saying $1200! So--yep--it's time. They are going.
Like I said--I bet we re buy them sometime. Hopefully they are cheaper. ..lol
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#54 Posted: 18:08:35 09/04/2014
Yeah, I think it's that people are getting a bit oversaturated on the variants. Arguably, I'd say its because its Trigger Happy. If they had a bunny themed Scratch for instance, I'm sure we'd all be all over it.

But Triggs has gotten not just one, but TWO reposes, a Special edition, a Legendary and now a special Special edition. He's got that Eruptor syndrome.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#55 Posted: 18:11:58 09/04/2014
If I was being totally forthcoming I'd say---it's not that I'm tired of variants.....it's needing money. (For us) having thousands in toys isn't justifiable at this point.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#56 Posted: 18:18:24 09/04/2014
At least make the regular chase ones more common, like, maybe, one in every 5 boxes?

The eBay prices would drop to maybe $20+ or a little more/less.

These Trap Shadow and Stink Bomb chase variants are being found in pairs, so this might be the fate of them.

Well, I can confirm that Target in the US will not be doing this promo. Target AUS is owned by a different company.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:58 10/04/2014 by Matteomax
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#57 Posted: 02:56:23 11/04/2014
If I was being totally forthcoming I'd say---it's not that I'm tired of variants.....it's needing money. (For us) having thousands in toys isn't justifiable at this point.

I think everyone is starting to cut back. Even from all the sales that are going on with toysrus i don't feel like jumping out to collect all the figures this time around as there's many i haven't used and space is running out to keep buying them. With the easter ones bought, only jade fire kraken and kickoff countdown are all i'm looking to buy. I think with all the variants and figures acti keeps pumping out, will this franchise even survive past a 4th game? I really don't think they're hitting the high sales figures now they first expected.

Case in point, seeing european pegging style on figures on the shelves. I'm lead to believe by that they just aren't selling in europe like they were before and with too many variants it's becoming just like guitar hero where there's too much too soon

Quote: UncleBob
With so many folks talking about dumping their variants, I wonder if we're getting towards the end of this Beanie Baby Bubble. I guess it'll mostly depend on how awesome (or not) Sky4 is...

Pretty much this because we've had a trilogy so close together in the natural cycle of gaming that should wrap up a story. The problem here is they think they can just keep milking this idea and there'll be a plethora of kids to replace the ones that get tired of it. They've already made billions, who's exactly left to really capitalize on now? Unless the next game goes back to square one without gimmicks there's no real point of investment. The first one was magical in how unique all the characters were and they weren't all being priced differently.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:01:36 11/04/2014 by tigerdr
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#58 Posted: 13:45:54 11/04/2014
Im not tired of them, I do wish the chase we a tad more common. If they were 50-60 a piece on ebay i can deal with that. 5x the retail sounds fine to me, but when they are now pushing 150-250 range it gets nuts. I am also fine with toy fair and such having their own as its for a show and I get that.
#59 Posted: 14:19:20 11/04/2014
Totally agree slayer. I'm selling mine now. When I look back at what I paid....yikes. I'm just hoping to get close to what I paid. I'm sure I won't break even. These mega bloks--I don't feel bad about selling. But I haven't a clue how to sell them other than one at a time on ebay. I'd so much rather sell the lot or in a few groups.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#60 Posted: 17:55:25 11/04/2014
I don't even know why I collected chase variants at one point in time, after thousands of others were doing the same thing. This is why I chose to go with all 256 combinations, because I don't see thousands of others doing it, which makes a collection look more unique than owning chase variants which number in the thousands.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#61 Posted: 18:25:22 11/04/2014
I'm still collecting variants, but I have a lot to go, I'm just keeping an eye out to get the lowest prices I can on them. Purely for coolness factor. Having a shelf with just a bunch of variants- opened ones, too(I open mine, because I actually use them, and don't regret it one bit)- feels awesome. And using them is just fun, for some reason. They're special.

I hope the bubble bursts soon, though, because I would love to have a complete collection of variants. Sure, other people will have done that, so it's not that unique- but really, how many people actually have a whole bunch of the rarer ones, how many chase variants are really out there? Pretty much just the most dedicated of us, and there are a lot less chase variants than regular toys. Actually having my hands on them feels special.

Also, if I don't get all the chase variants, I'll just accept it. I'm already lucky that I have all the ones I do. I just do it as a side-collection to the main set, because it's fun, and it's more exciting trying to get variants to me. Hunting variants feels kinda stupid when I think about it but it makes me excited when I get one I like or a particularly special one, and it doesn't feel as frustrating as hunting the main set can sometimes because I don't focus on it as much. It's actually something that's helping in keeping me interested in the series. It's just like hunting the regular set used to be to me, when I was less serious about it, and more casual. Maybe it really is stupid, but for now I'm having fun with it, and I've gotten more enjoyment than frustration from it.

But I agree that they need to be at lease somewhat more common. The current amount is fine, IMO, but the difficulty in getting them is a bit too much. It won't "ruin" the rarity factor, because they'd still be special in that they're rarer than regular toys, just not as much as they are now. I mean, I've been hunting since SSA started, and since Giants I've been checking my store shelves around once a week for variants, and nada. In over two years of hunting, I haven't seen a single chase variant in a store. And right now some are just ridiculously rare. Clear Whirlwind and Red Camo, anyone? It's too expensive to complete a set, it's just unrealistic, and as much as I enjoy hunting them that is kinda disappointing.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:34:46 11/04/2014 by Arc of Archives
#62 Posted: 18:52:57 11/04/2014
Well--we have all but 8 of the variants sold so several of the chase variants we have 2 of. I agree with you about collecting them all. It's what we wanted to do. But--the talk about their bubble bursting makes it a little easier to sell them knowing that it will (hopefully) be easier & cheaper to buy them again.
We listed some already and I'm going to try and list 5 to 10 a day. (It's a time consuming pain in the ....)
Any eBay experts have any thoughts about best way to list....?
How many days in auction?
I think auction is better than buy it now in our situation because we want them sold asap--otherwise we'd do a buy it now and wait. I was thinking about including autographed photo or trading card (by then voice actor of them figure) but that's just as hard to part with. We have some extras though.

Is it best to list each one by itself or list them in groups like clear, glow, stone, green, toy fair......etc???

Any advice is appreciated
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#63 Posted: 02:48:12 12/04/2014
eBay Turbo Lister is a desktop tool that might help you get the number of listings done fast. I say may because there's some upfront time / investment in getting them set up, but once you do, it becomes very easy.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#64 Posted: 03:12:00 12/04/2014
Thanks! I have like 50 to list and if I list mega books and my "extra" skylanders....100. So it'll really help.!!
---
tls5 Green Sparx Gems: 268
#65 Posted: 05:47:06 12/04/2014
Quote: newkill
Surely there will be more available elsewhere worldwide, otherwise this is lame lol.

Good news, it sounds like there will be more available elsewhere.

The "terms and conditions" of the competition say:

Quote:
Each prize is valued at $14.95 (Inc. GST), with a total prize pool value of $373.75 (inc.
GST) Target Australia Pty Ltd, has been allocated 25 out of the 1500 limited edition
Skylanders figurines every produced worldwide.

(sic)

http://socialmedia.target.com....nders/terms.pdf
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#66 Posted: 05:59:55 12/04/2014
^ 1,500? That's still pretty rare. But it looks like we got the short end in that there are only 25 here, I mean seriously, why not 250(plus, with 250 words I'd be able to articulate better why I want this guy, rather than send in a generic "I like Skylanders" response)? smilie

I read a PDF about some French Skylanders tournament and a special Trigger Happy was supposed to be a possible prize so maybe it'll be available there.

Edit: I just read the Target PDF. I try to stay calm, but I'm sorry... The immeadiate family of any Target employee cannot enter. This means, according to the PDF, if you are the: "spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin" of someone who works at Target, you're not allowed to enter. One of my "immediate relatives" had been for a long time and is still working at Target, and I think it's utter BS that I can't enter just because of that. Now excuse me while I cuss at my pillow. smilie When I can call them tomorrow they're getting an earful about why this upsets me, plus I really want clarification on why this is a rule anyway.

Edit again: Oops, I just realised that I can just mail this to someone else. Now I feel dumb for getting worked up and not thinking of that. smilie Still, does anyone know why it's a rule? I'm gonna assume it's to avoid entry-tampering generally.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:21:27 12/04/2014 by Arc of Archives
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#67 Posted: 06:56:13 12/04/2014
Thanks! I have like 50 to list and if I list mega books and my "extra" skylanders....100. So it'll really help.!!

You listing mega bloks sets? Let me know if you do! I've been looking for some used sets to play with since I'm really behind and only started getting them this month. smilie
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#68 Posted: 15:45:38 12/04/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
^ 1,500? That's still pretty rare. But it looks like we got the short end in that there are only 25 here, I mean seriously, why not 250(plus, with 250 words I'd be able to articulate better why I want this guy, rather than send in a generic "I like Skylanders" response)? smilie

I read a PDF about some French Skylanders tournament and a special Trigger Happy was supposed to be a possible prize so maybe it'll be available there.

Edit: I just read the Target PDF. I try to stay calm, but I'm sorry... The immeadiate family of any Target employee cannot enter. This means, according to the PDF, if you are the: "spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin" of someone who works at Target, you're not allowed to enter. One of my "immediate relatives" had been for a long time and is still working at Target, and I think it's utter BS that I can't enter just because of that. Now excuse me while I cuss at my pillow. smilie When I can call them tomorrow they're getting an earful about why this upsets me, plus I really want clarification on why this is a rule anyway.

Edit again: Oops, I just realised that I can just mail this to someone else. Now I feel dumb for getting worked up and not thinking of that. smilie Still, does anyone know why it's a rule? I'm gonna assume it's to avoid entry-tampering generally.

That's just a standard rule of almost every Sweepstakes ever. They basically have to put that so people can't claim that they are just giving them to employees or there family.
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#69 Posted: 06:33:06 13/04/2014
Anyone hear where the rest (1475) of these fluffy guys are being release? Maybe another Frito Lay Contest?
#70 Posted: 16:04:34 13/04/2014
Quote: dinoah2005
Anyone hear where the rest (1475) of these fluffy guys are being release? Maybe another Frito Lay Contest?

Where was it confirmed they created 1500? I wouldn't doubt it if it becomes available at some point in the future. I won't lose sleep either way.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#71 Posted: 19:52:41 14/04/2014
Here is the link:

The Bottom it states the following:

Prize
The competition consists of 25 prizes for 25 winners.
Each prize is valued at $14.95 (Inc. GST), with a total prize pool value of $373.75 (inc. GST) Target Australia Pty Ltd, has been allocated 25 out of the 1500 limited edition Skylanders figurines every produced worldwide.

1475 of them should be popping up somewhere...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:57:56 14/04/2014 by dinoah2005
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#72 Posted: 21:02:03 14/04/2014
inb4 Frito Lay contest.
---
words. letters. filler.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#73 Posted: 21:19:03 14/04/2014
It won't be a Frito Lay contest, 1,475 is way less than they have had for other contests - no way they would just have that many for a nationwide contest. It sounds like a possible e3 variant, those numbers seem to be fairly in line with that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:26 14/04/2014 by defpally
#74 Posted: 21:57:36 14/04/2014
Quote: dinoah2005
Here is the link:

The Bottom it states the following:

Prize
The competition consists of 25 prizes for 25 winners.
Each prize is valued at $14.95 (Inc. GST), with a total prize pool value of $373.75 (inc. GST) Target Australia Pty Ltd, has been allocated 25 out of the 1500 limited edition Skylanders figurines every produced worldwide.

1475 of them should be popping up somewhere...

Cool, thanks for the info!! defpally, was thinking the same thing---this is a road show variant.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:25 14/04/2014 by GhostRoaster
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#75 Posted: 01:04:18 15/04/2014
[User Posted Image]

i think each store only gets ONE.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#76 Posted: 01:12:07 15/04/2014
It was already stated that they're being given away in a contest that you first have to buy $30 then you get the chance to win it.
---
words. letters. filler.
#77 Posted: 01:29:02 15/04/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

You know, it'd be nice if you'd credit your source in a case like this...
skylanderaddik Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#78 Posted: 05:28:03 15/04/2014
Some one on my facebook page posted this saying they were told about from there store manager. He didn't give much details except one per store not sure if that is one case or one figure it will be very disappointing if it is just one figure.
---
Check out my sites: skylanderaddictsblog.com, facebook.com/skylanderaddicts, twitter.com/skylanderaddict, instagram@skylanderaddicts
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#79 Posted: 06:04:36 15/04/2014 | Topic Creator
What's the best way to answer these 25 words or less competition?
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
#80 Posted: 12:39:58 15/04/2014
Oh my. That limited..?

This is gonna be a real pain in the butt to get a hold of.
---
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#81 Posted: 13:18:30 15/04/2014
[User Posted Image]

Typical ZapNorris raw unsubstantiated fabricated musing.

On another related note ... why, oh why, do any of you want this ridiculous fluffy pastel Trigger Happy?
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
#82 Posted: 13:29:45 15/04/2014
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcd...949197270_n.jpg

You know, it'd be nice if you'd credit your source in a case like this...

For those wondering, the original source for this photo and the comment about each store possibly only getting one comes directly from a previously established source at TRU.
#83 Posted: 13:43:25 15/04/2014
Quote: BahamutBreaker
[User Posted Image]

Typical ZapNorris raw unsubstantiated fabricated musing.

On another related note ... why, oh why, do any of you want this ridiculous fluffy pastel Trigger Happy?

Well, some people actually like Trigger Happy. It's the first Triggs limited edition figure.
And there are still numerous people that are willing to get anything that comes out. Remember the buzz with the red/purple/blue lipped Chill?
---
#84 Posted: 17:59:39 15/04/2014
[User Posted Image]

LOL!!
#85 Posted: 18:31:42 15/04/2014
And somehow.. Two of them are already on eBay..

[User Posted Image]
^
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuzzy-...=item4ad3a8e89a

[User Posted Image]
^
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...=item417f66f449
---
#86 Posted: 18:35:08 15/04/2014
so how would i go about getting ISF (it's so fluffy) STTH?

ISFSTTH
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#87 Posted: 19:15:11 15/04/2014
i saw one on ebay.
GOOD LACK! smilie
edit: like $10.00 U.S. dollars, but one thing for sure, that wont last very long.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:55 15/04/2014 by goldenrushducks
#88 Posted: 19:43:40 15/04/2014
Quote: goldenrushducks
i saw one on ebay.
GOOD LACK! smilie
edit: like $10.00 U.S. dollars, but one thing for sure, that wont last very long.

What are you talking about? There wasn't a single one on for that price, unless you mean the ones up for bidding.
---
diempower Yellow Sparx Gems: 1170
#89 Posted: 21:22:59 15/04/2014
Got it today. Atleast I can confirm this toys r us only got one in
#90 Posted: 21:28:03 15/04/2014
Where are you located? Wow, another major mess up.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#91 Posted: 21:45:46 15/04/2014
SPRINGTIME TROLL HAPPY
SPAWN OF QUICKTROLL
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#92 Posted: 22:33:53 15/04/2014
More proof that chase variants need to die and go away forever. Watch as everyone scrambles and opens their wallets as wide as they can to line the pockets of some douchebag TRU manager or shady store employee for a car air freshener shaped like a Skylander. I guarantee you that's not pine scent you're smelling right now either.

-Grishnaar
#93 Posted: 22:56:25 15/04/2014
Quote: Grishnaar
More proof that chase variants need to die and go away forever. Watch as everyone scrambles and opens their wallets as wide as they can to line the pockets of some douchebag TRU manager or shady store employee for a car air freshener shaped like a Skylander. I guarantee you that's not pine scent you're smelling right now either.

-Grishnaar

I wouldn't say this is proof "they need to go" - but evidence of what I've said all along... No one expects anyone to "collect them all" when it comes to the variants. That's just not what they're designed for. They're a neat bonus if you get one, nothing to sweat if you don't.

If you don't get this variant, you're no worse off than if it was never released... but that doesn't mean you should just deny those who do get it based upon... I dunno... envy?
#94 Posted: 23:09:05 15/04/2014
Quote: Sleepy0429
SPRINGTIME TROLL HAPPY
SPAWN OF QUICKTROLL

b-b-b-But- It's So Fluffy!
#95 Posted: 01:45:32 16/04/2014
CRAP!!!
The one up on EBay is from the TRU that is 30 minutes from my town. This is the store that I shop at. So much for my chances to get me a fluffy.
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#96 Posted: 02:18:30 16/04/2014
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: goldenrushducks
i saw one on ebay.
GOOD LACK! smilie

What are you talking about? There wasn't a single one on for that price, unless you mean the ones up for bidding.

yea, i mean the one up for bidding, i think it started around there....
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#97 Posted: 03:14:28 16/04/2014
Is anyone else bothered that his yellow accent markings don't seem to be there? It doesn't even look like the flocking is covering it.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#98 Posted: 03:16:01 16/04/2014
Quote: Grishnaar

-Grishnaar

I wouldn't say this is proof "they need to go" - but evidence of what I've said all along... No one expects anyone to "collect them all" when it comes to the variants. That's just not what they're designed for. They're a neat bonus if you get one, nothing to sweat if you don't.

If you don't get this variant, you're no worse off than if it was never released... but that doesn't mean you should just deny those who do get it based upon... I dunno... envy?

I don't quite get why I should be considered envious because I denounce a failed concept. When Skylanders were first released, no one knew where it would go. Few predicted just how big it would become, and at that point the idea of packing variant figures in miniscule numbers into regular cases seemed like a cool idea. That isn't the case anymore. If someone walks into a TRU or Target and finds a chase figure and buys it for themselves or their kid, I'm not jealous, I'm happy for them. But we both know that isn't the case for the majority of the time. A chase variant is meant to be a reward or at least a cool "trophy" for being in the right place at the right time or being a diligent hunter that hits every store every day and finally gets lucky. The reality though is that most of the time it only benefits a store manager/employee that disregards a street date and/or buys them before they hit the shelf for the sole purpose of making a profit.

If you treat Skylanders like Pokemon and have to have them all, sure that's on you and that's another issue. But I don't think you're going to find many people on this forum that think the chase variant scheme is "working as intended" nowadays. It's not jealousy or envy, it's common sense.

-Grishnaar
#99 Posted: 05:10:49 16/04/2014
I never claimed it was "working as intended" - merely pointed out - what is the difference between "VariantX was never made" and "I didn't get VariantX?" Either way you (generic "you") don't have one... so why get worked up in a tizzy over it?
#100 Posted: 12:15:52 16/04/2014
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...=item461e3e313a

Another one.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me