Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > RP CC's ((iif you RP with me take a look)TOOK ME 3 HOURS)
Page 1 of 1
RP CC's ((iif you RP with me take a look)TOOK ME 3 HOURS) [CLOSED]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1 Posted: 23:33:19 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
VERY IMPORTANT: I GIVE 100% CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OR USE ANY OF MY CC's HAVE FUN!

Here are my 3 OC's I use in my RPs. If you play in a RP with me, take a look!

Here is my persona...

Name: Josh Gastor
Apperance: [User Posted Image]
History: Josh's father, Janiel Gastor, was a lonely man who lived in his castle by himself. He dound himself a Flame Queen, and they soon married. Josh was born, and then he burned his mother's face off just at 3 months. His father kicked him out of the castle. His god-mother found him just as he was about to die from dehydration. They were raised together in the urban city. At 6 years of age, he once again showed his powers and burned down his whole house, with his god-mother in it. This experience scarred him for life. He traveled the world by himself, with no food or water, until He found a cabin with supplies in the middle of the forest next to his burned house. He decided to live there. He found her lostHe had a peaceful life for ten long years. He harnessed his powers while he was shut from the world. It was that time when his distant cousin, Ashlyn, found him in the woods. They trained together, Josh with his flamethrowing abilities, and Ashyln's dual-sword technique. One day, while training, the cousins broke out into a large argument, and Josh burst with anger. He transformed into a giant flame beast, rampaging on everything in his path. He burnt the entire forest to ashes. His cousin got her hair dyed blood red, and Josh got all his hair pale white. They seperated after 6 months. And they barely saw each other again.
Personality: Hot-headed, fierce, not to be bossed around.
Other: Can turn into a flame monster.

Name: Ashlyn Dephil
History: Janiel Gastor's cousin, Janie Dephil, was an experimenter. He was always in the lab, finding the secret of perfection. She found a strange crystal in the front of her house and instantly researched it. Turns out it was a ghost of the past perfect woman, also her ancestor, Ferzien Dephil, had been incased in this ruby for a thousand years. The ancestors of the Gastor tribe sealed her in a ruby for a thousand years, until somebody stole the ruby from the Gastor palace. The robber had to be the Tribe of Darkness, a tribe that was hidden in between dimensions to conduct evil experiments. Ferzien was the proud symbol of the Tribe of Drakness, but the leader now is Jazter Gastor, a rebel from the Gastor family. Jazter had learn the arts of perfection, and has been alive for thousands of years. Jazter is said to drop the ruby that encased Ferzien, because he knew that she could've done some interesting things with the ruby. She also found a note with a invitation to the Tribe of Darkness. She gladly accepted. She found out a way to put the encased soul inside her own body. She conducted the experiment, but instead of possessing Janie's body, Janie's 7 year old daughter, had walked into the room at the moment, and Ferzien possessed the little girl. The daughter was Ashlyn. Ferzien went haywire inside the body, killing Janie and running away. Ashlyn woke up in the middle of a forest. With blood stained on her hands. She kept on crying, until Josh found her and lived with her for ten years. She trained with Josh, and Josh trained with her, both learning how to harness their powers and use it for only times of good. After the little incident, their lack of training made them subtle to be able to go haywire again. And just weeks after the incident, they got over it and lived with each other again. Just as friends.
Personailty: Peaceful and calm, but can get pretty bloody if needed.
Other:Able to shift-shape into Ferzein unexpectedly.

Name: Jazter Gastor
History: Shortly after the death and encasing of Ferzein Dephil, Jazter, who was 18 at the time, volunteered to step up. He joined the Tribe of Darkness at just 10, all by himself. He practiced in the art of Shadows since then. He went for leader at age 20, and since he was also scientist, he took part of Ferzein's soul and fused it with his own. With more lab equipment and potions, he finally became perfect. Everything was right, except he wasn't totally immortal. He could still die from fatality in battle, but, it rarely happened. He achieved this at age 23, so he will always be with a 23 year old age and body. He also made it so the Tribe of Darkness would be hidden in between the many dimensions of this universe.

Name: Ferzein
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
History: Ferzein was known as the mother of Light and Dark. She was the perfect human. She had complete power over the entire Universe. She created two different branches of the world, Light and Dark. The Light and the Dark was believed to perfectly balance the Universe when in perfect harmony. But there was never harmony. The Leaders of Light of Dark disliked the order of Light and Dark amd murdered her. She grew infuriated, and promised she would always live on, as long as she found a correct vessel...and that vessel would carry on the will of whoever was the vessel.
---
My life is complete.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:12:24 17/05/2014 by MagicFizz
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 06:18:09 31/03/2014
Nice.... I like josh the best
#3 Posted: 23:36:55 05/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Wow someone read! Thank you very much! I like Ashlyn the best IMO smilie
---
My life is complete.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 13:21:58 13/04/2014
...Why does Josh have a where's Waldo shirt on?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 00:29:09 14/04/2014
Quote: MagicFizz
VERY IMPORTANT: I OWN NONE OF THESE PHOTOS! YOU WILL SEE MANY REFERENCES FROM OTHER PLACES! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OR USE ANY OF MY OC's HAVE FUN!

Hate to point out things in a section I don't belong in, but. That part still sounds like you're kinds of claiming the design(s), which are not yours. And why not say "Credit to rightful owners of the art"? May not own any of the pictures, it's just the bolded part still sounds like you are claiming it.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#6 Posted: 00:39:02 14/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: MagicFizz
VERY IMPORTANT: I OWN NONE OF THESE PHOTOS! YOU WILL SEE MANY REFERENCES FROM OTHER PLACES! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OR USE ANY OF MY OC's HAVE FUN!

Hate to point out things in a section I don't belong in, but. That part still sounds like you're kinds of claiming the design(s), which are not yours. And why not say "Credit to rightful owners of the art"? May not own any of the pictures, it's just the bolded part still sounds like you are claiming it.

Ah! I forgot to give credit! I was so sure. I did. I'll go edit that.
---
My life is complete.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me