Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Bash & Flashwing: A Love Story
Page 1 of 1
Bash & Flashwing: A Love Story [CLOSED]
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#1 Posted: 04:17:56 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi guys! I'm Smolderbrawl and I'm writing a new story called Bash & Flashwing: A Love Story and I would really appreciate some positive feedback. Thanks and enjoy the story smilie
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:49:29 30/03/2014 by Smolderbrawl
#2 Posted: 16:09:18 30/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
Intro

Everyone knows the story of Bash. Bash was the only dragon without wings, so he could not fly. Throughout all of his early dragonhood, he attempted to learn how to fly by curling himself into a ball and rolling with incredible momentum in a vain attempt to take flight. Over the years, his skin hardened, forming a natural protective armor unlike any other creature. While he was wandering around Skylands, he ran into a village which was being looted by trolls. Using his incredible strength, he defeated and banished the trolls from the village. It just so happened that Master Eon was watching and asked him to join the Skylanders to fight off evil. And so he did. End of story. Or was it?
One day, as everyone was celebrating their victory over Kaos, the control monitor at Mission Control started going crazy.
Find out what happens next in the story next time!!!
---
sustainablspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#3 Posted: 00:44:42 06/04/2014
Intense...
---
Bye everyone. After the hack thing, I'm leaving.
#4 Posted: 22:50:29 09/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Bash was having a good day until the alarms went off.
"It's coming from the Crystal Caverns!" Spyro yelled. "Bash! We need you now!"
"But I was still eating my cake!" Bash whined. But he went anyway, throwing out his cake on the way.
When Bash arrived at the Crystal Caverns, he saw an escape rocket pod sticking out of the top if the cave. "WOW" he said when he saw the inside of the cavern. There was rubble all over the place! For some strange reason, purple crystal spikes stuck out of the walls. This was weird, as the only crystals that grew here were green in honor of Prism Break.
All of a sudden, the pod door opened and a beautiful creature stepped out. Bash was love struck. It (she) was a beautiful white dragon with purple crystals embedding her body. Bash stepped closer to introduce himself, but forgot that he was a stranger to her and got blasted out of the cave!
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#5 Posted: 00:50:02 29/04/2014
I love it
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#6 Posted: 00:55:22 29/04/2014
That was pretty cool, actually!
I didn't think I'd like it that much (due to it being a love story) but I found it pretty cool.
Good work, I'll be reading!

(Here's a hint, though: Try to make the chapters longer, your readers will appreciate it!)
---
A story.
#7 Posted: 01:40:24 29/04/2014
Quote: uttster13
That was pretty cool, actually!
I didn't think I'd like it that much (due to it being a love story) but I found it pretty cool.
Good work, I'll be reading!

(Here's a hint, though: Try to make the chapters longer, your readers will appreciate it!)

I agree with everything uttster said
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#8 Posted: 18:12:44 17/05/2014
Bump!
---
A story.
#9 Posted: 22:28:20 08/06/2014
So, I'm guessing this is done
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#10 Posted: 02:18:00 25/07/2014
Is this the end? Bash is dead and they all live happily ever after the end.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#11 Posted: 12:15:31 25/07/2014
It's not done, Smolderbrawl had to leave DS until October, he'll be back under a new account name
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me