Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Shadow Legacy > ALL OF THE FEATURES MOST OF US MiSSED
Page 1 of 1
ALL OF THE FEATURES MOST OF US MiSSED [CLOSED]
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#1 Posted: 16:45:59 29/03/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

I REALLY think the sequel should come out, but the game should take out the lightning-summons, and the game should also limit the teleport for times when you have a specific potion.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 17:20:41 29/03/2014
Loco,this is your third post about this headcanon/what the devs should do according to your wishes crap in this section,not even counting the ones in General.Please stop,you could just post it on the other threads.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#3 Posted: 17:25:47 29/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Loco,this is your third post about this headcanon/what the devs should do according to your wishes crap in this section,not even counting the ones in General.Please stop,you could just post it on the other threads.

I'm still new to the forums, but this is probably the last topic I'm going to come up with for Spyro: Shadow Legacy. This game REALLY doesn't have that much to talk about, period.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#4 Posted: 15:24:58 31/03/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
Quote: Bifrost

I'm still new to the forums, but this is probably the last topic I'm going to come up with for Spyro: Shadow Legacy. This game REALLY doesn't have that much to talk about, period.

^True
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me